Guest ororomunroe

@mgicc Thanks for the OTS! Actually, I am not that interested in OST of k-dramas usually, but here this is the first time I am experiencing earworms (Ohrwurm)! With that expression, some melodies are still in my head

- for example "Such" or "I am love" or "the time we shared" or "Passing this road to you" ... I really love many of them! But on page 180, @fidda868 posted a video with a song from Cheese in the trap, but I couldn't find it 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chasingdaisy (did you ever watch the show Pushing Daisies?) yeah I agree that much of the reason that Seol went to comfort Younggon was because of what he said about Jung being two faced and the fact that he said it for all the class to hear. Seol at the time disliked Jung (to be honest both she and Jung were attracted to one another from their first meeting -if they weren't each other's mere presence wouldn't go so noticed and be so annoying to the other- and like dumb elementary schoolers pulled the girl they liked hair and stomped on the feet of the boy they liked to like the attention but didn't like their being pulled that hard) so hearing someone validate her thoughts on him was like "yes finally others see it too. it's not just me. I am not paranoid" so she goes and is nice and well many things happen after and here we are.

58 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

On the other hand, I hope, our OTP will make up during the episode 10 because I won't be able to survive, if they are still separated!!

Dont worry, dear, they would part not for long. 

@parisonheaven big thank you for translation text preview! 

15 minutes ago, madlena said:

@mgicc My fav ost moment was the now legendary scene where jung follows seol to her house while vanilla acoustics song is being played..that scene slayed me.. The colours, seols sad face, jung's lean figure behind her, the sun hitting his face, the camera zooming in her hands, and the song playing..my god  that scene was a k drama scene masterpiece..its just so melancholic and sentimental..

YUp. That is my favourite song too and the scene was so beautifully shot! 

PS. Is it only me or why do I see Stewies from Family Guy as Legend?

Can PHJ wear short sleeved shirt everyday please and thank you. OMG look at his biceps. I really love it when Jung wears short sleeves, I am like this :D through out the entire scene. In that one ep where he takes Seol out the office for a coffee break and he was being all adorable asking for a date while sipping his drink (I never envied a straw so much), I melted. He looked soooooo good.

Yay at team ride or die chicks (RDC). We will go down with our little psychos LOL. Can we have a team Seol too. I love that precious cinnamon roll and homegirl really needs a protection squad (mostly protection from herself and own kindness). Also team Inho x piano LOL.

14 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@chasingdaisy (did you ever watch the show Pushing Daisies?) yeah I agree that much of the reason that Seol went to comfort Younggon was because of what he said about Jung being two faced and the fact that he said it for all the class to hear. Seol at the time disliked Jung (to be honest both she and Jung were attracted to one another from their first meeting -if they weren't each other's mere presence wouldn't go so noticed and be so annoying to the other- and like dumb elementary schoolers pulled the girl they liked hair and stomped on the feet of the boy they liked to like the attention but didn't like their being pulled that hard) so hearing someone validate her thoughts on him was like "yes finally others see it too. it's not just me. I am not paranoid" so she goes and is nice and well many things happen after and here we are.

yeah, they are hot and bothered by each others' presence from the start.

she probably thought Young-gon at least sees Jung for what he's worth - so what is the harm of being nice to someone that finally said what i've been thinking out loud to everyone, much less in front of Jung himself? no harm in being nice (or so she thought).

p/s i love Pushing Daisies. heh.

1 hour ago, parisonheaven said:

Episode 9 Text Preview

꾸준히 신경을 긁어대는 민수와 전보다 더 노골적으로 접근하는 영곤 때문에 점점 더 지쳐가는 설. 결국 조별 프로젝트 발표 날 민수를 향한 분노를 터뜨려버리고 만다. 하지만 영곤에 의해 유정과 영곤 사이의 진실을 알아버린 설은 결국 유정에게 잠시 거리를 두자 얘기하고, 유정은 그런 설을 쉽게 받아들이지 못하는데.. 한편 유정에 의해 오피스텔에서 쫓겨난 인하는 인호의 집에서 함께 살게 된다.

With Min Soo repeatedly getting on her nerves and Young Gon blatantly trying to approach her even more than before, Seol has gradually become exhausted. During the day of the group project presentation, she eventually explodes in anger in front of Min Soo. However, after finding out from Young Gon about the truth of what happened between him and Yoo Jung, Seol asks Yoo Jung to temporarily maintain a distance from her. Yoo Jung is unable to accept that Seol is like that.. Meanwhile, In Ha who has been kicked out of her apartment because of Yoo Jung, goes to In Ho's house and lives together with him.

"Have started missing my dongsaengs.. The coordination between actors is great"

Credit: WM

thanks for the preview! so the storm is coming. be prepared, my heart.

Park Hae-jin should wear white t-shirt all the time... hahahaha

Hahah @MrsSoJiSub, I thought I am the only one looking at his biceps and admiring it along with his smile, am I strange? PHJ really looks good in anything. Strangely I read in other site, some ppl complains that he showed too much biceps in the drama. Well hello, Jung in the comic also did that.:lol: 

Gosh u won't believe how many posts on tumblr abt YJ/PHJ I hv!...omg. Count me in too for the club @bebebisous33

I'm almost finished with episode 8.  My eyes were dropping at the last 10 minutes and I just gave up.  Episode 8 had too many crazies.  YG needs a reality check and get his head examined.  I can't believe a girl would even date him.  Yoo Jung is just like Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl.  A dark character with redeemable qualities.  To me the flashback clearly showed that YJ had no intention of setting up Sol with lunatic YG.  He was telling him what he saw with no ulterior motives.  In Ha was the one who set up everything.  YJ didn't stop IH because he probably thought it would be harmless and didn't really care much anyways.  But the minute YJ found out what YG was doing, he more likely threatened YG and that made him leave school.  

The bench scene was kinda sad.  YJ is so accustomed to being used and being liked because it was beneficial.  Asking Sol that if she was sincere with him was truly sad.  It's like Sol is the only one in his life who's been genuine with him.  Maybe that's why he got really possessive with her in the beginning.  He's afraid to lose her.

I'm YJ all the waaay. Why? Because he is really mature, the way he holds his emotion, never show people what his feeling, etc and at least he has manner. Yes, I know that those things make him kind of twisted. But he learns to be better, he learns it from his relationship with Seol. For physical, I won't mention it because the answers are obvious.

Actually I never hook with K drama again since Master's Sun. I mean really involve, like shipping the leads :D I dont know I have soft spot for the leads who are enjoy with each other and director's comment plus PHJ's old interview abt KGE make my shipping habbit really hard to die :D

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@mgicc Thanks for the OTS! Actually, I am not that interested in OST of k-dramas usually, but here this is the first time I am experiencing earworms (Ohrwurm)! With that expression, some melodies are still in my head

- for example "Such" or "I am love" or "the time we shared" or "Passing this road to you" ... I really love many of them! But on page 180, @fidda868 posted a video with a song from Cheese in the trap, but I couldn't find it 

@bebebisous33 i posted the MV link on page 179.. 

Here let me share again the mv..LOL

14 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Hahah @MrsSoJiSub, I thought I am the only one looking at his biceps and admiring it along with his smile, am I strange? PHJ really looks good in anything. Strangely I read in other site, some ppl complains that he showed too much biceps in the drama. Well hello, Jung in the comic also did that.:lol:

I agree! I love his arms! He really works the rolled sleeve look! He looks like a model in every single scene. My eyes thank him  :w00t:

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Great, another member of YJ's fanclub! cheerleader pink mouse We have now at least 4 members:

@qwenli

@bebebisous33

- @40somethingahjumma

- @chasingdaisy

@Ayu Rashid @fidda868 @madlena @enigmatic_zephy

Have you noticed that I have changed my profile? So it would be great, if you did the same! Go under edit profile and add Yoo Jung's FAN CLUB to Member List!

Then send me a message so that I can build a group as YJ's FANCLUB!

@fidda868 thanks for posting the MV again! I really love that song!!  hard love pink mouse

Hi, I have translated China Fenghuang's interview with PHJ recently. Here is part 1

please forgive any grammartical errors.

Seemingly wicked Sunbae is also gentle

citt1.png

PHJ has debuted for 10 years and he has on a variety of roles. In dramas, he is an experience hand in picking up girls but in reality he is rather domestic and stay at home to play with his niece! Not naturally eloquent with words, he demonstrates his love through actions. The way that he forgives his anti-fans are heartwarming.

Spoiler

With regards to PHJ, reporter me thought about the devoted Lee Hui kyung in You Who is From the Star until I reach the filming set of Cheese In The Trap that I realised that PHJ is not the perfect idol drama male lead, there is abit of melocholic in him, abit reserved. He feels more like an older brother. Real and stable.

citt3.png

Both his drama Bad Guys and CITT has rewrite the export price of cable drama to China. This hot actor has no airs on the set. As a 33 year old, he has no problems acting along actors borned in the 90s as a college student. As to whether there is a generation gap with younger actors, he denied “solemnly” and said smiling that he could feel the enthusiasm of these younger actors.

citt2.png

After a break, when filming is about to start again. He became serious again and became the double face Yoo Jung immediately. He was very professional.

While touching up his makeup, he became his casual self again. When I mentioned about his flawless complexion, he got shy and said “although I use to think I have great skin, but now its actually quite damaged, I cant really say that it is good now. So I put even more attention on cleansing and makeup removing. When I have time, I go to the salon to maintain my skin.” So it seems that everyone has to take an effort to maintain great complexion.

citt4.png

Besides his looks, he also maintain his health by exercising. If he is not working, he usually will work out. He likes wine too, but he doesn’t like noisy places (sounds like Yoo Jung?) So he often play with his niece/nephew at home.

citt5.png

After being in the entertainment industry for 10 years his comments about the complexity of human nature were “Everyone has two faces within themselves just like in our real life, we cant express ourselves truly all the time”

PHJ said that he has never thought of himself as being more special than others. Its just that because of my job nature, I am extra careful about the things I do and the things I say.

After filming, PHJ brought me back to the makeup room. Jeon Ji Hyun commented that his legs were as thin as hers during their filming of You Who are From the Stars and wanted him to put on more weight. Now that I see it, his long legs really take a long stride while me the reporter have to take two.

citt6.png

Archived