[Taiwanese Drama 2015] When I See You Again 他看她的第2眼

c_gunawan541

@JenL I really liked Pleasantly Surprised but I don't think it was to the point of love. I feel the OTP are cute for their friendly chemistry but it wasn't sizzling enough for me. 70% of the reason I like it is because of Jasper, lol.

This drama is picking up, in terms of character, I already like YQ a lot better than Ah Jie of Pleasantly Surprised. Ah Jie was cute, warm and friendly but he's not mature or as interesting as YQ. There's simply many sides to YQ and he's more manly than the boyish Ah Jie, haha. He's also very complex because he's friendly to his co-workers but he keeps a safe distance with them too, but then he's cold to his opponents and also to AX at first. I also find tsundere version of Jasper SUPER adorable. Bonus point for tsundere trait.

But in terms of story, Pleasantly Surprised (the first 12ep) gets to me faster than this drama. WISYA finally got to me by ep3 but PS got to me by ep1, Ep3 was the episode that made me feel like my patience was all worth it, lol. Those high school flashbacks gets to me and as there's more interactions between YQ and AX, I find myself warming up more and more to this pairing. AX can be a bit of putting by how hot-tempered and reckless she is but she's pretty alright most of the time to me. I'm warming up to her.

@thunderman1 Mandy definitely look very pretty with long hair but I especially love her ponytail hairstyle!!! I want more of those high school flashbacks and more ponytails because it make her look youthful and energetic. When she puts down her hair, she can look a bit mature at times (or maybe because Jasper is too boyish looking, haha!) Anyways, I hope to hear more of your thoughts on these characters and the plot soon :)

@Maestro987 There's a scene in latest ep4 preview where YQ is seen sitting on a wheelchair. It reminds me of the full sypnosis I read from Viki, the line where they say AX almost cost his life... I think the truth behind why YQ have such a deep misunderstanding about her may be deeper than what we have seen as of now. Anyways, the latest preview for ep4 intrigues me.

======== I FINALLY GET THE MENTION CODE WORKING HALLELUJAH

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IrisEva

Hello people..i'm pretty much  new to Taiwanese drama as i rarely watch one..once in a while i give 'em a shot when  ever i wanna see something different...i come across this show  accidentally on viki ..after reading the synopsis i felt it worth a try ..i had to say the first epi was pretty slow and messy..i was totally  not invested into the series,but it did get better  in the second epi though (not totally but still watchable )..i never watched any of the cast before but they made a good impression on me ..looks like i found my new obsession with the show  "Jasper liu" ..he is too cute to be true..his acting looks fine too(though i sometime feel his character lacks portrayal of emotions..no offense )..mandy is pretty & adorable..and i'm totally loving the chemistry between these two..i love how You Qian's character is not you're typical cold heart guy..and how he is still very much in love with An Xi.. An xi comes  up as a annoying lead girl sometime but in a long run she is adorable too ..Jiang Hai Kuo is really growing on me even though he was annoying in the beginning ..i want to see  little more of the restaurant  gang and villagers  ..i think they all are adorable...i'm completely rooting for you qian and i totally love how he becomes clueless when it comes to  An Xi.. i still didn't get any impression over the second lead as we got see him just for few scenes..but i have a feeling  that his love line is going to be Ya En (hope i'm not wrong) ..the story is really going on with hell slow pace but i'm totally enjoying the fluffy-ness and cuteness we have right now..i don't know how the show is going to turn out but i really hope it will get more better..i'm totally looking forward for the upcoming epi's ..sorry if i have said something offensive ..!! 

I'm not someone who is too familiar with either Mandy Wei or Liu Yi Hao (he has a lot of names Ryu, Max, Jasper so I will just stick with his Chinese name) but they still brought me here because I quite liked them in their previous work "Deja Vu" and "Pleasantly Surprised". These two dramas started off pretty good but started to drag halfway. Like everyone here I think the first episode wasn't edited well so it was a bit hard to get into the story but the 2nd and 3rd episode got much better. I like how they are intertwining the past with the present. Actually if You Qian just put the tantrum that An Xi had at that time aside and think back to how she nice she was towards him and how nice and hardworking she is now he will probably realize that what she said and did wasn't what she really meant. I wonder whether An Xi will fall for him before knowing he is actually the guy from her schooldays or if she will know that there are the same person before they get together.

c_gunawan541 - I also prefer Mandy in pony-tail (Liu Yi Hao really likes this look of hers too). She looks younger like that. I think Mandy-Yi Hao look quite good together but I think their chemistry can get better. I kind of sense that they still feel a bit awkward around each other both on- and off-screen. 

thunderman1 I think "Someone Like You" is one of the better T-dramas in the recent years. The development between the leads was nicely written and the chemistry that Kingone and Rong Rong have both on- and off-screen is fabulous. I have watched both "In A Good Way" and "Someone Like You", I have to disagree that Rong Rong did better in the first one. RR has improved heaps in SLY, her crying scenes are more natural and some of those scenes made me kind of teary-eyed myself (*spoiler*the scene when she paid Luo Han a visit at the graveyard and had a heartfelt speech there.) She also seem more immersed in the "romance-scenes" as well. The way she looks at Fang Zhan Cheng/Kingone is full of love (*spoiler* especially in the scene when she recited her wedding vows). As for the male lead, Kingone delivers as usual. I have always thought he is a good actor. So if you have time please do give this drama a chance. 

@Transition Actually, Jasper's official English name is Jasper, Ryu is his name in Japanese (he used that for his Japanese fanmeeting), Jasper is his official English name (as recorded in his Eelin model agency's page). He did use Max a few years ago but he changed it as he heard it's a common name for dogs, LOL. But anyways, either Liu Yi Hao or Jasper is fine, just use whichever you prefer. Jasper is easier to type than Liu Yi Hao though, haha!

As for the OTP, they haven't had much interactions (they only interacted in the 2nd half of ep1 (aside from high school flashbacks)) but there's more interactions in ep2, 3. I find their off screen interaction improving along their on-screen chemistry as I saw Ep3 BTS, definitely not sizzling (yet) but it's improving. It's understandable though, Jasper and Puff collaborated before for Golden Bell Awards before Pleasantly Surprised and they had mutual friends so they got past the "awkward phase" pretty fast (almost immediately). But this is Mandy and Jasper first collaboration, so it'll take some time for them to warm up to each other.

@IrisEva Yeah, The editing in ep1 is definitely pretty off putting, plus the OTP didn't have any decent interactions, they were separated from each other half the time, (lol) and when they meet, their interactions were pretty antagonistic. I actually don't find YQ cold, he's pretty nice to his coworkers but he's cold to AX for a reason and I find his tsundere side really adorable. Judging from ep4 previews, it seems that they'll explain more of their "past conflict" in ep4 (SETTV's line TV account also mentioned about it).

I'm not gonna lie, Jasper is adorable but he's such a goofy and happy guy in real life that I wasn't used to seeing him acting cold all of a sudden, his cold act in ep1 was pretty flat, haha! It's also his first time playing such a serious character as he used to be typecasted as the warm and cute guy in his past dramas. He's slowly easing into his role though and I think this character may be the role to further polish his acting. I can see his improvement as YQ as compared to his older dramas, not yet "awesome" but there's some progress.

He rose to fame pretty fast actually, got known for his pictorial modeling and CF works, took 2-3 supporting characters and got into lead roles in 2-3 yrs after his debut and he was typecasted in boyish warm guy roles, it's time for him to surpass his limit and become more mature, he's turning 30 yrs old next year afterall. He also know his weakness and took some acting classes during his break so bonus point to him for being humble and having a positive attitude. 

BTW, you should really try other Taiwanese dramas that's not produced by SETTV (lol), they're really good at marketing and pairing up couples but lack the consistency in terms of plot and production quality. Try GTV, TVBS dramas, PTS dramas, etc... But it seems that Viki only licensed SETTV, GTV and TVBS dramas, PTS dramas are not in their list :(. 

I recommend anything written by Mag Hsu, she's a famed Taiwanese screenwriter (try An Innocent Mistake, In Time With You, Story of Time).. I've mixed feelings towards her latest one though so I'm not gonna recommend Apple in Your Eye. I loved An Innocent Mistake the most though even though In Time With You is her most popular drama.

============

Anyways ep4 tomorrow night!! (Taiwan time)~

============

Ep4 Stills

11406488_738351166277294_314486109790536

906084_738345169611227_2722018868283828811406264_738342846278126_871476615269271

10562614_738317909613953_768786748513641

10620450_738355059610238_740348634301483

11537390_738358589609885_537526403292017

10494922_738358846276526_378849309776459

11415565_738970672882010_758836249927606

10321067_739051052873972_877434966812331

1487995_739064816205929_8266840902885616

002600.jpg

01000912.jpg

11402607_739054339540310_620360632660450

1027641.jpg

1353949_3.jpg

1353949_1.jpg

1353949_2.jpg

1353949_4.jpg

Let's look at this cute Jasper's SPOP magazine photoshoot (Yayoi Kusama Special edition February Issue)  while waiting for ep4 :P
11352051_669821629829267_113879953_n.jpg 

I'm not someone who is too familiar with either Mandy Wei or Liu Yi Hao (he has a lot of names Ryu, Max, Jasper so I will just stick with his Chinese name) but they still brought me here because I quite liked them in their previous work "Deja Vu" and "Pleasantly Surprised". These two dramas started off pretty good but started to drag halfway. Like everyone here I think the first episode wasn't edited well so it was a bit hard to get into the story but the 2nd and 3rd episode got much better. I like how they are intertwining the past with the present. Actually if You Qian just put the tantrum that An Xi had at that time aside and think back to how she nice she was towards him and how nice and hardworking she is now he will probably realize that what she said and did wasn't what she really meant. I wonder whether An Xi will fall for him before knowing he is actually the guy from her schooldays or if she will know that there are the same person before they get together.

c_gunawan541 - I also prefer Mandy in pony-tail (Liu Yi Hao really likes this look of hers too). She looks younger like that. I think Mandy-Yi Hao look quite good together but I think their chemistry can get better. I kind of sense that they still feel a bit awkward around each other both on- and off-screen. 

thunderman1 I think "Someone Like You" is one of the better T-dramas in the recent years. The development between the leads was nicely written and the chemistry that Kingone and Rong Rong have both on- and off-screen is fabulous. I have watched both "In A Good Way" and "Someone Like You", I have to disagree that Rong Rong did better in the first one. RR has improved heaps in SLY, her crying scenes are more natural and some of those scenes made me kind of teary-eyed myself (*spoiler*the scene when she paid Luo Han a visit at the graveyard and had a heartfelt speech there.) She also seem more immersed in the "romance-scenes" as well. The way she looks at Fang Zhan Cheng/Kingone is full of love (*spoiler* especially in the scene when she recited her wedding vows). As for the male lead, Kingone delivers as usual. I have always thought he is a good actor. So if you have time please do give this drama a chance. 

Hello. I love your username! :) 

My vacation has ended for now but maybe I will during the next trip I take off to. :) The weather here has been gorgeous so I have been outside for the most part enjoying mother nature. I'm not a big fan of Kingone since I find it hard to watch him act.. Not his fault just bad on my end. RR is cute and I do agree that IAGW, she didn't play her part well. It also dragged on like most Taiwanese dramas.

@thunderman1 Thank you :). Yes, we should all grasp the opportunity to go out more when the weather is good. Though I didn't like Rong Rong much in "In a Good Way" she has in "Someone Like You" won me over so I'll be looking out for her dramas in the future. As for Kingone, it is hard to make everyone like him, there's bound to be someone who doesn't do that, but I have to agree with you that there's some moments when I find it a bit hard to watch him too and that's when he is crying. I think it is because he in real-life is someone who isn't very emotional so it might be hard for him to get immersed in those scenes.

Guest Karina_S

Finally caught up with this drama after a pause from the shaky first episode and I think I'm gradually liking it more. I think Jasper is really catching on in his new role and there are definite eye-candy moments all the time :D I also really, really, really like the music for this drama! Everything matches the mood of the drama very well (except maybe the closing song :s). Still not super keen on Jiang Hai Kuo and his crew, but I think that's the general feelings I have towards the cheesey elements of Taiwanese comedy (I always felt that way about it in other dramas, so it's not specific to this drama). I really like the flashbacks too and that's interesting that the two characters are from different schools. I also think Mandy Wei is a good actress, though I do occasionally feel like An Xi can be a bit dramatic and over the top (Like when she tried to bite Yan Ze [Jet Chao's] arm without listening to him, it really annoyed me).....But I'm totally interested in the possibility of a Yan Ze and Ya En [Zooey Tseng] storyline! 

I guess this is one of those dramas I like, but don't love yet...you know how some dramas grab you, but others don't? It's actually done pretty well, but just doesn't speak to me personally as some others. It's kind of like how I really liked Pleasantly Surprised, but some people didn't. I think maybe certain things just appeal to your own life, or your own tastes sometimes. But I'm really happy Jasper is doing so well and I'll continue catching this show for his performance!

In reply to @Karina_S I agree with what you said :)

@thunderman1 Yep, I thought Puff and Jasper had hot on-screen chemistry too! Shame about the dragging...but at least it ended alright

@c_gunawan541 That unibrow does look natural. Talented make-up artists

@angelangie I agree, Mandy Wei didn't initially appeal to me (And I usually do like the girl before I look at the male lead for a drama. Although I already liked Jasper in this drama). And now that I've watched her act, I think she's a pretty good actress...but I haven't developed a love for her character yet. I like her younger high school self....but the older version: I swing from really liking her friendly actions + strong characteristics and feeling sorry for her, to feeling a bit put out by her exaggerated actions.

Anyway, look forward to talking to everyone more as the show progresses!

I guess this is one of those dramas I like, but don't love yet...you know how some dramas grab you, but others don't? It's actually done pretty well, but just doesn't speak to me personally as some others. It's kind of like how I really liked Pleasantly Surprised, but some people didn't. I think maybe certain things just appeal to your own life, or your own tastes sometimes. But I'm really happy Jasper is doing so well and I'll continue catching this show for his performance!

I definitely agree with you. I just finished watching episode 2 and I really love the OST!!! It matches the mood of the drama very well. I love the song when YQ and AX met in front of AX's school (The lyric like "And I miss you...something like that) I think this song is nicer than the ending song ;)

By the way, I think there is nothing new in the plot for When I See You Again (Like female lead is in debt and the male lead comes to save her). YQ's character is the type of guy that girls will like. He looks cold outside but warm inside, rich and also smart. He always ironically talked to AX but also help her and take care of her. I don't wonder why rating keep increasing. I also like this type of male lead's character a lot but surprisingly, I feel I like Ah Jie a little bit more. Normally, I don't interested in the guy like Ah Jie and I didn't notice that Jasper is very handsome until 3 episodes passed. I think he could reflect Ah Jie's character's very well and I love the way Ah Jie is. He looked nice and warm with everyone around him so I begin to wish him success in wining Kai Qi's heart :wub: However, I think Jasper does quite well with YQ's role too but since YQ is still in love with AX but he's cold towards her since some mistake in the past so I think I don't need to cheer him as much as Ah Jie (How Wei is strong enemy heart for him since Kai Qi has a good feeling to How Wei too). However, I still enjoy the drama and like it but maybe I'm not in love with it since the other character in WISYA still cannot make me like them yet, not like Pleasantly Surprised that I love all characters in the story. By the way,  I will keep watching WISYA and wait for subtitle of episode 3 to available in my country and hope they will release the full version of OST soon :)

Finally caught up with this drama after a pause from the shaky first episode and I think I'm gradually liking it more. I think Jasper is really catching on in his new role and there are definite eye-candy moments all the time :D I also really, really, really like the music for this drama! Everything matches the mood of the drama very well (except maybe the closing song :s). Still not super keen on Jiang Hai Kuo and his crew, but I think that's the general feelings I have towards the cheesey elements of Taiwanese comedy (I always felt that way about it in other dramas, so it's not specific to this drama). I really like the flashbacks too and that's interesting that the two characters are from different schools. I also think Mandy Wei is a good actress, though I do occasionally feel like An Xi can be a bit dramatic and over the top (Like when she tried to bite Yan Ze [Jet Chao's] arm without listening to him, it really annoyed me).....But I'm totally interested in the possibility of a Yan Ze and Ya En [Zooey Tseng] storyline! 

In reply to @Karina_S I agree with what you said :)

@thunderman1 Yep, I thought Puff and Jasper had hot on-screen chemistry too! Shame about the dragging...but at least it ended alright

@c_gunawan541 That unibrow does look natural. Talented make-up artists

@angelangie I agree, Mandy Wei didn't initially appeal to me (And I usually do like the girl before I look at the male lead for a drama. Although I already liked Jasper in this drama). And now that I've watched her act, I think she's a pretty good actress...but I haven't developed a love for her character yet. I like her younger high school self....but the older version: I swing from really liking her friendly actions + strong characteristics and feeling sorry for her, to feeling a bit put out by her exaggerated actions.

Anyway, look forward to talking to everyone more as the show progresses!

I definitely agree with you. I just finished watching episode 2 and I really love the OST!!! It matches the mood of the drama very well. I love the song when YQ and AX met in front of AX's school (The lyric like "And I miss you...something like that) I think this song is nicer than the ending song ;)

By the way, I think there is nothing new in the plot for When I See You Again (Like female lead is in debt and the male lead comes to save her). YQ's character is the type of guy that girls will like. He looks cold outside but warm inside, rich and also smart. He always ironically talked to AX but also help her and take care of her. I don't wonder why rating keep increasing. I also like this type of male lead's character a lot but surprisingly, I feel I like Ah Jie a little bit more. Normally, I don't interested in the guy like Ah Jie and I didn't notice that Jasper is very handsome until 3 episodes passed. I think he could reflect Ah Jie's character's very well and I love the way Ah Jie is. He looked nice and warm with everyone around him so I begin to wish him success in wining Kai Qi's heart :wub: However, I think Jasper does quite well with YQ's role too but since YQ is still in love with AX but he's cold towards her since some mistake in the past so I think I don't need to cheer him as much as Ah Jie (How Wei is strong enemy heart for him since Kai Qi has a good feeling to How Wei too). However, I still enjoy the drama and like it but maybe I'm not in love with it since the other character in WISYA still cannot make me like them yet, not like Pleasantly Surprised that I love all characters in the story. By the way,  I will keep watching WISYA and wait for subtitle of episode 3 to available in my country and hope they will release the full version of OST soon :)

Links to ost? I can't find it anywhere currently.

@thunderman1 The OST isn't out yet so you can't find it anywhere. They'll probably release the full songs in a month or so...

Opening theme song: Warning (預告) by GJ (蔣卓嘉)
Ending theme song: Actually, You Already Knew (其實你已經知道) by Dawen Wang (王大文)

=============

Anyways, rating for ep4 is out 1.99 (up from 1.98 last week). It's a pity that it didn't broke 2, but I think it'll have a high chance of breaking 2 next week because in the previews, it seems that YQ is revealing clues that he's unibrow while he's drunk and AX might be able to piece all together if she's smart enough :P Maybe she'll know that YQ is unibrow in ep6 but start suspecting him in ep5.

Some spoilers about ep4

Ep4's flashback was pretty explanatory of why YQ misunderstood AX. YQ was innocent and foolish in his high school days, that incident hurt him a lot that it changed him to be a cynical person and doesn't trust others that easily. His mind reading ability always fail when it's funny that he wants revenge and tries to torture her but instead, he's torturing himself and the slow AX doesn't even realize that he's torturing her, LOL!!!! It's like an elementary school boy bullying the girl he likes, HAHAHA! Oh, and I love Jasper's wardrobe in this episode, especially the one he wore at the end of the episode.

Ep 4 RAW: http://www.maplestage.com/episode/111720/他看她的第2眼+第4集++when+i+see+you+again+ep+4/

Ep 5 preview:

11143439_1046479615370218_47457522701532 

Ep 4 BTS:

I seriously was laughing so hard when Jasper humming the theme song of 台灣全記錄 (Taiwan’s long-running travel documentary show) (hum-ba-ya-ba, hum-ba-ya, lollll) while he's climbing the mountain, hahahahaha! He said it feels like he's filming a travel documentary show, the theme song cracks me up. Jasper and Mandy seems to be closer in this episode's BTS, they were having fun with the net, lol! 

Guest IrisEva

@IrisEva Yeah, The editing in ep1 is definitely pretty off putting, plus the OTP didn't have any decent interactions, they were separated from each other half the time, (lol) and when they meet, their interactions were pretty antagonistic. I actually don't find YQ cold, he's pretty nice to his coworkers but he's cold to AX for a reason and I find his tsundere side really adorable. Judging from ep4 previews, it seems that they'll explain more of their "past conflict" in ep4 (SETTV's line TV account also mentioned about it).

I'm not gonna lie, Jasper is adorable but he's such a goofy and happy guy in real life that I wasn't used to seeing him acting cold all of a sudden, his cold act in ep1 was pretty flat, haha! It's also his first time playing such a serious character as he used to be typecasted as the warm and cute guy in his past dramas. He's slowly easing into his role though and I think this character may be the role to further polish his acting. I can see his improvement as YQ as compared to his older dramas, not yet "awesome" but there's some progress.

He rose to fame pretty fast actually, got known for his pictorial modeling and CF works, took 2-3 supporting characters and got into lead roles in 2-3 yrs after his debut and he was typecasted in boyish warm guy roles, it's time for him to surpass his limit and become more mature, he's turning 30 yrs old next year afterall. He also know his weakness and took some acting classes during his break so bonus point to him for being humble and having a positive attitude. 

BTW, you should really try other Taiwanese dramas that's not produced by SETTV (lol), they're really good at marketingarrow-10x10.png and pairing up couples but lack the consistency in terms of plot and production quality. Try GTV, TVBS dramas, PTS dramas, etc... But it seems that Viki only licensed SETTV, GTV and TVBS dramas, PTS dramas are not in their list :(. 

I recommend anything written by Mag Hsu, she's a famed Taiwanese screenwriter (try An Innocent Mistake, In Time With You, Story of Time).. I've mixed feelings towards her latest one though so I'm not gonna recommend Apple in Your Eye. I loved An Innocent Mistake the most though even though In Time With You is her most popular drama. 

well yes the first epi  was very unsettled and messy ...by "not typical cold guy" i meant to say the average lead guys we get to see who are cold to the lead girl without any reason what so ever..even i hope we get more of the back story ..i'm curious to know what lead to this hate you -hate you drama..because i'm sure YQ isn't a type of guy who would just hate her because she called him dumb or gave him lecture about "reading people"..there is defo more to come..!!!

LOL it's really  little hard to see  him as a cold guy because he is just too cute for that ..but i can see him improve from epi to epi ..that a good sign ..and WHAT?? he is 30??? you are kidding right ? he doesn't look 30 from any angle..!!!:o

Thanks For the Suggestions ...I will surely try to  check out few more TW-dramas and  i think i heard about "In time with you" some where before so i will make sure to check it out  ..BTW are there any Action TW-drama??? all i ever came across were romantic comedies or melodramas and i really never heard about any action drama so was just curious..!!

@IrisEva Black&white led by Vic Chou and Mark Chao will be a good action drama but you'r right, there's rarely any action tw-dramas. There are a few of them but most of them are not English subbed. The New World (not really action packed, but more mystery?), Man.Boy, and etc.. Recently 鑑識英雄 Ihero/CSIC is a good crime procedural drama but it's a little bit too formulaic. But most of these don't have subs :P Jasper was born in 1986, he's 28 now but he's turning 29 this year, 30 next year.

--------------------

Opening Sequence: Warning (預告) by GJ (蔣卓嘉)

Ending Sequence: Actually, You Already Knew (其實你已經知道) by Dawen Wang (王大文)

@Mau_Cherry @LavelyShai Ep4 is out on dramafever - http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4738/When_I_See_You_Again/ 

and almost 100% subbed on Viki (except for some lyrics) http://www.viki.com/tv/28009c-when-i-see-you-again?q=when i s

@JenL I noticed that Wang Da Wen re-sing the "我愛你" part in the ending song in ep4 ending sequence. It doesn't sound off at all!! 

================

Speaking of which, Jasper updated a selca of him with Mei Wen, she also played as his auntie in his past drama, IUUI. It's the 2nd time they collaborated again.

11226013_1046877251997121_61258440616298

uBbwqui.jpg

11407210_1123047424375361_29910076500160

============================

Mandy posted a video of her and Jasper walking in the woods for filming yesterday. It's so funny!! Jasper always make my day with his goofy antics, hahaha!

Mandy: You’re so green!
Jasper: This is my territory, can’t you see it?
Mandy: Right.
Jasper: I can become invisible any time. (Squats down in the bush.)
Mandy: Invisible any time? Hahaha!

BTW, Mandy captioned the video as “Vegetable worm’s invisibility skills”, she’s describing Jasper’s all green outfit as vegetable worm, hahahaha!

I just had to screencap that "invisible" moment, too funny!! HAHAHAHA! He's such a dork.

CIKQdiQUYAE6ghs.jpg

Just watched episode 4 and wow, that's why he hates her? Like I get that he's upset, but she's not the reason why he nearly lost his life. I know he's going to regret trying to torture her like that, you can already see that it's bothering him. I'm actually excited for episode 5, hopefully that's when she'll put all the pieces together and find out who he is. 

What I really want to know it - what was written in the Letter An Xi hold when he came and wanted to give her the Tears of the Angel. I believe it was about her parents - and it ruined her world. But if it was a letter about there death - woudn´t she be in tears. Okay - People reacts different to bad news. Because of this Letter she lost her believe in love and happiness in that moment. Oh I really don´t like it that there is only one Episode a week....

@LavelyShai I think he hates her for not taking his sincerity seriously and not about her rejecting him. He wouldn't mind getting hurt for her, but it's her attitude that hurts him the most. He probably thinks he's foolish for treasuring her but she takes him for nothing and in the end, he had to lose his house for his own foolish actions (he feels guilty to his grandpa). It's her attitude that hurt him the most. That's why he changed a lot, he doesn't trust people that easily.

@Mau_Cherry We only got to see from YQ's point of view, we'll probably see more backstory in upcoming episodes but I believe that something happened at her home that day and she vents her anger on YQ.

@LavelyShai I think he hates her for not taking his sincerity seriously and not about her rejecting him. He wouldn't mind getting hurt for her, but it's her attitude that hurts him the most. He probably thinks he's foolish for treasuring her but she takes him for nothing and in the end, he had to lose his house for his own foolish actions (he feels guilty to his grandpa). It's her attitude that hurt him the most. That's why he changed a lot, he doesn't trust people that easily.

@Mau_Cherry We only got to see from YQ's point of view, we'll probably see more backstory in upcoming episodes but I believe that something happened at her home that day and she vents her anger on YQ.

Love your comment - and agree to all of it!!!!

If he knows that An Xi is still waiting - and taking care for the house - but yes - he don´t know about a lot - and so he misunderstood a lot too. But for her too - she don´t know what happend in his life.

She will even reject him because she still is waiting ... for him - args ... we really would not have to many Dramas if there where no misunderstandings. :)

And he really manage to get everything wrong what she said or did....

All these presents - she did not even open them - her Father is dead right - so what is with the Mother - is she the reason An Xi lost her trust on that Day? Are the Presents from her - but because she lied to An Xi .... Next Week will be long...

Ep5 Video Preview 2

Just OMG! What is happening...

YQ: Actually... I also tried trusting a person. She doesn't even know my name.
But...I just trust her.
I shouldn't have taken "Angel's tears".
I've eyes, I can see (understand) people.
AX: I believe you.
YQ: Don't believe me.
AX: I believe you.
You're a liar! Liar!

============

I feel like it may have something to do with the business plan Ocean company is planning to do at Pu Lang Village (it was something about building a factory in the village)... I gotta wait till the 3rd video preview comes out later this week. THIS IS KILLING ME!! I didn't expect the writers to bring up the "business plan" this early (I thought that they'll bring it up once AX knows YQ is unibrow and almost get together with him or is already with him, then the angst will happen...) But this is too early...

Actually if it's done right, having the conflicts pushed out earlier means they'll solve it faster and we can focus on the romance soon after that, so it won't be such a bad thing... AHHH... so many days to wait till sunday!

Archived