[Taiwanese Drama 2015] When I See You Again 他看她的第2眼

c_gunawan541

Does anyone know what the song is for the ad of the first episode? I like it alot. It's been stuck in my head since I first watched it!

​We'll probably know it once they put out the long trailer, I find the singer's voice familiar but couldn't fully grasp it.
Screening fanmeeting will only let in 25 fans (very limited) as I think they're focusing more on the press people. Can't wait to watch the long trailer!

BTW, we get to watch ending sequence filming BTS tomorrow on 完全娛樂 Showbiz 6pm (Taiwan time).
So apparently the pretty beach pictures are all for their ending sequence. I'm excited!

Spotted mini sized Jasper below (right behind Mandy's fingers, lol), they're playing "spot it" game again with us.
11128365_1109379905755320_43694398231381

===========

Edit:

2nd 30sec Story Trailer is out!
https://www.facebook.com/wheniseeuagain/videos/vb.720476651398079/727804523998625/?type=2&theater

Ending Sequence Filming BTS on Showbiz 150526 完全娛樂

News articles:

http://wownews.tw/article.php?sn=26835

http://www.setn.com/E/News.aspx?NewsID=77315&PageGroupID=8

Jasper's pimple makeup effect is more visible in these pictures.

http://wownews.tw/upload_images_b/2015/05/26/040/55644ec6f4159.jpg

55644eac914a5.jpg

55644eb0514d5.jpg

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12min Long trailer is out!!

https://www.facebook.com/wheniseeuagain/videos/vb.720476651398079/729319553847122/?type=2&theater

The opening theme is sung by GJ蔣卓嘉, no wonder the voice sounds so familiar, he's also featured in the ending sequence Murphy's law of love.

===========
Various news about TTV's premiere press meeting event.

http://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=77911&PageGroupID=1
274856.jpg

http://www.wownews.tw/article.php?sn=26960

556832e8a99fb.jpg556832fa6cd84.jpg

http://www.ettoday.net/news/20150529/513502.htm#ixzz3bWC8eu2X

d1103045.jpg

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1332973

1332973_3.jpg

Thanks for creating the thread @c_gunawan541!!

End up coming to the thread after reading the Koalas comment section about this drama. This is airing on Saturday night right? So it's gonna be out on Sunday PST. 

Love both Jasper and Mandy, hope i won't disappoint with this drama. The posters look cute, the trailers so far are quite fun. The story is not really something new coz it's basically rich guy poor girl but good directing, acting and scripts will pull me in. I just hope the acting from Mandy is not so over the top since she's supposed to be bubbly girl.

I don't like how it's gonna be only one ep a week like Someone Like You. The wait is gonna be long. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

End up coming to the thread after reading the Koalas comment section about this drama. This is airing on Saturday night right? So it's gonna be out on Sunday PST. 

​It's gonna be premiering on Sunday night 10pm on TTV (Taiwan time). Reruns are on saturday on SETTV (cable channel) starting next week. Taiwanese idol dramas (around 20+ep for SETTV dramas and less for other channels) usually airs once per week, for the exception of daily family-type of idol dramas (they air mon-friday and usually have over 70ep...). Being an avid tw-drama watcher for many years, I'm used to the weekly schedule but it sure is tiring, I much prefer kdramas schedule, twice per week.

Yeah, it reminds of some older SETTV dramas but I actually like the tone of the previews so far.

==========

Some more news:
http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20150530002981-260404
http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20150530/619783/劉以豪激凸搶鏡 魏蔓壓頭來真的

(Jasper have a great body but I seriously don't know where to look....*fans self*)

640_3f321b4674a2d858d4de08b3b7b5b614.jpg

640_7b24698ff3fc869d2912604664dfb915.jpg

20150530002982.jpg

640_2a7ade18b6664d3737bb21d35888835d.jpg

Oh Jasper. Thaaaat first picture is just so much eye-candy I can't even deal. Can't wait to watch the first episode!!! Thanks for keeping us all updated about the series, @c_gunawan541 

Finished Ep1 and I'll be brutally honest, I HATE THE CHOPPY EDITING, it's hard for me to feel invested in the drama because of the editing and I also think Jasper is not yet invested in his character, his acting still have a lot of room for improvement (I love Jasper but I'm also honest..)
I don't know... I feel mixed about this. It's not makjang or as bad as some other SETTV dramas but also mediocre so far?

Also another thing I dislike is the ending song, it's like the singer went off key all of a sudden? (Even though the scenes are very pretty) and the singer is actually Wang Da Wen (the singer for Dear Mom and Deja Vu)... it's like what's wrong with him for this song? He's usually a good singer....

The production team and the cast needs to add oil(fighting!), it's obvious that the live shooting system is taking a toll on them, it's like their post-production stage is all in a haste? I'll probably watch it once again once Viki's video is out and rethink about what I feel about it. I'm feeling extremely mixed about ep1. Hoping it will be better.. Sigh....

Edit:
After slowly sitting down and carefully watching ep1 once again, I think it's alright, I think I'm more patient when I don't have to watch this LIVE (as I don't have to endure ads cutting in and out). The OTP's chemistry isn't enough, probably because it's the first time these two work together (whereas Puff and Jasper were friends before PS even started) and the interactions between the 2 in ep1 are mostly "conflicts".

The cinematography is pretty (the colors are vibrant) and I'm glad that they make Jasper's skin tone look natural instead of tanned like a charcoal in Pleasantly Surprised. Not yet invested but I think I can deal with it for now, It'll probably take me a few episodes to get invested, just like Someone Like You and Murphy's law of love.

Stream Ep1 raw online: 
http://www.maplestage.com/episode/109907/他看她的第2眼+第1集++when+i+see+you+again+ep+1/#2

Part 1: https://vid.me/64Ru
Part 2: https://vid.me/0Cjn
Part 3: https://vid.me/bN5W
Part 4: https://vid.me/M3ld
---------------

After my rant, I'll post some positive stuffs.

Jasper and Mandy chatted with the fans on drama's facebook page today during the live broadcast.
11235804_730771413701936_445514541094012

Jasper is shy when he saw the scene where he got out of the pool, ha! So cute!!

11011680_10155623970985383_7082174565428

I feel like they're cuter on pictures than on screen together... must be because there's not that many interactions between the main couple so far.

11036495_10155623741855383_7312371476904

11059505_730756890370055_276683891499743

11012070_730789910366753_68475610880556510509615_730789867033424_191297493919663

​It's gonna be premiering on Sunday night 10pm on TTV (Taiwan time). Reruns are on saturday on SETTV (cable channel) starting next week. Taiwanese idol dramas (around 20+ep for SETTV dramas and less for other channels) usually airs once per week, for the exception of daily family-type of idol dramas (they air mon-friday and usually have over 70ep...). Being an avid tw-drama watcher for many years, I'm used to the weekly schedule but it sure is tiring, I much prefer kdramas schedule, twice per week.

You are right, Taiwanese idol dramas usually air once a week unless it's daily. I got confused with Chinese drama airing schedule. I actually like how C-dramas air, they usually have 4 eps a week with 2 eps a day and the drama finishes airing quite fast. Even with the dragging plots for most dramas which end up being 45 eps where it can end with around 24 like most Korean rom-com. 

Going back to our OTP, i think they can have sizzling chemistry if directing and acting is on par and of course script is important as well. I haven't watched ep 1 yet but will start sometime this week.

Ep1 is up on Viki: http://www.viki.com/videos/1069036v-when-i-see-you-again-episode-1
Only 87% is subbed so far. I took part in the first section of the subbing too :)

One thing I'm really grateful about this drama is the cinematography, it's definitely a lot better than older SETTV dramas (especially Pleasantly Surprised). I notice that they use light plates, (also for Someone Like You and Murphy's Law of Love) and I think SETTV also start using some new cameras as the closeup scenes look very pretty, the bokeh effects are more obvious than their older dramas. Overall, I'm glad that scenes are pleasing on my eyes (so even if the story goes down hill, I still can have my eye candy, haha!!). I was so worried about the cinematography (having burnt by Pleasantly Surprised harsh lighting) but now, I can heave a sigh of relief.

I really wish they could show more of the high school scenes in ep1, the editing can be really choppy at times that it got on my nerves, it'll be better if the director can emphasize on details. I'm sure they'll fill us up with the high school's backstory later on but I just wish they could do that earlier in ep1 so that it's easier for audience to be invested in the story of the OTP. The editing is weird, really weird... But after a few times watching ep1 (while I was subbing the first section in viki), I think I'm getting more tolerant about the editing.

I edited some of the screencaps, the original aren't this vibrant or this bright as I adjusted the colors with photoshop.
http://smallline.tumblr.com/post/120472963853/when-i-see-you-again-2-ep1-screencaps-edit

tumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso1_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso2_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso3_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso4_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso5_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso6_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso10_1280.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso7_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso8_540.jpgtumblr_npacsfQiKO1qiy3sso9_540.jpg

Just watched the first episode. I wish I could say that I'm invested in the story, but I'm only watching for Jasper atm. I'll continue to watch because I think it'll get better. There's a number of things I like about the drama: The music was very good throughout the episode - better than many other dramas I've watched in the past (except the closing song. It does sound off! I couldn't watch the whole closing sequence), I like that You Qian has extremely good people reading skills and that An Xi is spirited and strong (I like hersurprisingly more than say, Guan Xiao Tong in Murphy's Law of Love, who I sometimes have love-hate feelings for because she can get a bit flakey, even though the chemistry is good between the leads), I think the backstory seems like it'll be interesting (I'm guessing she has family problems with an unreliable parent or something) and I'm looking forward to more flashbacks. The high-school sequence at the start of the episode was fun. Both Mandy and Jasper are dressed in nice, but not crazy, character costumes (haha, no flower print for Jasper!) and then there were the swimming scenes...well, hot damn.

But, for me, the storyline hasn't gotten interesting yet. The bad guys are a bit too exaggerated. Too much cheese. I liked the village folks, but again, cheesey village chief and... that anchovy guy. The competition felt a bit slow. And actually, the overall pace of the first episode felt a bit slow. I think the choppy editing might have been to try to make the pacing a bit quicker, but it didn't work for me. I'm hoping they get into some more substantial plotlines next week.

I also didn't feel like Jasper and Mandy were comfortable in their characters just yet. I think Jasper's more comfortable playing the Mr Nice Guy type roles, rather than the cold business-man...so sometimes it felt like he was going through the lines but didn't throw the full force of his character into them. But it'll be a good learning experience for him, so I'm glad he took this role. This is my first time watching a Mandy Wei drama. I liked her a lot more than I thought I would (even though I was a huge fan of Puff as the leading female). She was quite expressive, but I don't know how I feel about her shouting voice though...she can be shrill!

I agree that the chemistry wasn't all there yet. There was a lot of conflict between the characters, so it was hard to tell. And in the opening sequence, it looked kinda awkward at the end when they were gazing at each other. But hopefully it'll get better as time goes on. The overall cast chemistry was also lacking a bit, but I think it was just teething issues for the first episode of a new series. 

Ok, well bring on episode 2, I guess!

But, for me, the storyline hasn't gotten interesting yet. The bad guys are a bit too exaggerated. Too much cheese. I liked the village folks, but again, cheesey village chief and... that anchovy guy. The competition felt a bit slow. And actually, the overall pace of the first episode felt a bit slow. I think the choppy editing might have been to try to make the pacing a bit quicker, but it didn't work for me. I'm hoping they get into some more substantial plotlines next week.

I also didn't feel like Jasper and Mandy were comfortable in their characters just yet. I think Jasper's more comfortable playing the Mr Nice Guy type roles, rather than the cold business-man...so sometimes it felt like he was going through the lines but didn't throw the full force of his character into them. But it'll be a good learning experience for him, so I'm glad he took this role. This is my first time watching a Mandy Wei drama. I liked her a lot more than I thought I would (even though I was a huge fan of Puff as the leading female). She was quite expressive, but I don't know how I feel about her shouting voice though...she can be shrill!

I agree that the chemistry wasn't all there yet. There was a lot of conflict between the characters, so it was hard to tell. And in the opening sequence, it looked kinda awkward at the end when they were gazing at each other. But hopefully it'll get better as time goes on. The overall cast chemistry was also lacking a bit, but I think it was just teething issues for the first episode of a new series. 

Ok, well bring on episode 2, I guess!

​The funny bad guys are typical SETTV stock type of characters, they used to have a lot of these type of characters in older SETTV dramas. Which is why this drama reminds me of so many older SETTV dramas like Fated to Love You, My Lucky Star, etc... The choppy editing is really UGH frustrating for me. Like I was about to feel something for the character and then they suddenly cut out and go to the next scene, cutting out all my lingering feelings, just UGH.

I think Mandy is doing just fine though and I don't think Jasper's character is cold, he's confident and warm to others except for An Xi, he's pretty prejudiced against her but I guess I can understand because her actions are easy to be misunderstood, she did cut queue and get into the competition through her connection with the village chief and her attitude towards Jiang Hai Kuo is baffling me too, I mean who talks like that to her own debtor? Jiang Hai Kuo is also not that bad, in fact he's trying to chase after her so he's actually being very nice for a debtor.

But I definitely agree that Jasper isn't into his character yet, he's still not fully grasping it yet, his green acting is showing up more here. However, I can definitely see improvement, his acting as suddenly becoming cold in the second half of Pleasantly Surprised feels stiffer than here and I feel like he's a boy trying to cosplay as a man in that second half of the story. But here, I can buy him as the confident corporate guy, except it still feels awkward to see him being cold to the heroine. He's still pretty rational about it though, I mean what he said about her are true, she did those (even though it wasn't out of bad intention).

I agree about the chemistry, that said I also think it have to do with the interactions between the cast so far. In Pleasantly Surprised, everyone were a team from the same restaurant, whereas here, the guys are divided into groups, the village group and the corporate group. The story is pretty typical that's for sure but it doesn't matter to me as long as it make sense. I'm just hoping that the editing will improve from here.

The BGM is definitely more diverse than past SETTV dramas, ha! Even the colors and lighting are pleasant, very vibrant<3 At least I still have my eye candy to watch and I'm not complaining about that.

===================

Ep2 Preview 1

Ep2 Preview 2

Ep 1 BTS

150601 Ep1 BTS on showbiz (with additional scenes not included in their official broadcast version of BTS)

I understand what you mean about Jasper's character being friendly to other characters :) I think perhaps my using of the word 'cold' is confusing. What I meant is that Jasper's character is the standard drama hero - the logical, sharp-witted business guy with a heart of gold. He's playing that type of drama character that's suppose to be calculating and effective in business, but actually a sweet, caring person to those with hardships, the poor, the elderly etc...and eventually the heroine. I totally buy into his acting when he's doing the 'heart of gold' bit like at the competition where he's studying each village member and feeling empathetic for them. He's excellent at that type of warm, friendly character and that's what I love about him on-screen too - his awesome sunshine personality. And dimples.

But I guess he still looks a bit fresh when he's playing the 'logical businessman' bit of his character - like when he was negotiating the business deal (But that sequence in general wasn't very strong). He's definately not bad, but I bought into it more when I watched some other actors (for example, George Hu) take on similar roles. Also, when he is  'cold' to Mandy's character, it doesn't cut deep enough....I just didn't see him feeling that 'mad' towards her. It does makes sense for him to be mad at her for cutting the queue, but the reactions come out more in his lines (script), than in the full emotional force of his acting at the moment. Hehe, I don't mean to read too much into it, but I work with a lot of actors and sometimes it influences how I see acting performances, though I try not to take dramas too seriously.Jasper will definately improve as the show goes on and he gets a better feel for his character. He's a pretty fast learner, and he really tries hard from what I see on BTS videos, all traits of a good actor, so Jasper, jia you! :D (He's still my favourite Taiwanese actor. So much fangirling over him.)

The cheesey bad guys - I've noticed it before in some Taiwanese dramas... I've just never liked the concept unfortunately :s Hai Kuo is ok, but it sounds like he's been courting her for awhile in that sickly manner...so I can see why An Xi would feel frustrated, especially as she seems like the type of heroine to react strongly to something, especially if she feels grossed out. I think it'd also be dangerous to be too nice to him, because then she'd lead him on and it would just get worse...

As for cast chemistry, I totally agree it's hard because they're not all in the same team like in Pleasantly Surprised - there's also a lot of groups if you include the gangsters, the hostel team, the village, the two corporate teams etc. I'm sure these guys will be more in sync in the next couple of episodes once they've worked together more and the storyline weaves them all into some sort of predicament. I do really most of the individual cast members and I think they'll be fun together when the ice is broken!

But I guess he still looks a bit fresh when he's playing the 'logical businessman' bit of his character - like when he was negotiating the business deal (But that sequence in general wasn't very strong). He's definately not bad, but I bought into it more when I watched some other actors (for example, George Hu) take on similar roles. Also, when he is  'cold' to Mandy's character, it doesn't cut deep enough....I just didn't see him feeling that 'mad' towards her. It does makes sense for him to be mad at her for cutting the queue, but the reactions come out more in his lines (script), than in the full emotional force of his acting at the moment. Hehe, I don't mean to read too much into it, but I work with a lot of actors and sometimes it influences how I see acting performances, though I try not to take dramas too seriously.Jasper will definately improve as the show goes on and he gets a better feel for his character. He's a pretty fast learner, and he really tries hard from what I see on BTS videos, all traits of a good actor, so Jasper, jia you! :D (He's still my favourite Taiwanese actor. So much fangirling over him.)

The cheesey bad guys - I've noticed it before in some Taiwanese dramas... I've just never liked the concept unfortunately :s Hai Kuo is ok, but it sounds like he's been courting her for awhile in that sickly manner...so I can see why An Xi would feel frustrated, especially as she seems like the type of heroine to react strongly to something, especially if she feels grossed out. I think it'd also be dangerous to be too nice to him, because then she'd lead him on and it would just get worse...

​Well, I'm not suggesting An Xi to be super nice to Hai Kuo, I'm just hoping she could be less fierce to him? Because he hadn't even do anything to her yet and her attitude is already pretty harsh to him. It's like she doesn't fully understand her own situation? Even if Hai Kuo courts her in such an annoying manner, he's not that evil and she should just lay everything out in a calmer manner. That's just my thoughts about her character.

Definitely agree that George Hu does the cold corporate guy role better, I also think it gotta do something with their experience. This is Jasper's first playing such roles and he was typecasted as the "warm" guy since his debut, his filmography isn't as long as George Hu too so it really shows that he's pretty inexperienced. I actually find his confident look alright, when he was talking in the meeting room, he was okay but when he starts acting antagonistically towards An Xi, his green acting definitely shows, he wasn't cold enough. I also think his voice tone is more boyish so his line speech delivery is lacking a lot compared to George Hu。 I'm hoping he would improve as time goes by and get more into his character. 

=============================

Rating is out!

Premiere rating 1.33 (Ranking 1), Leo Woman which airs at the same time had 0.92. It's pretty decent for a premiere rating. Someone Like You's premiere rating was 1.35, Say Again Yes I Do's premiere rating was 1.29 and Fall in Love With Me's premiere rating was 1.07. The key now is whether the rating for ep2 will rise or fall, I'm a bit worried as ep1's editing was really messy and choppy... SIGH............. 

Latest BTS pictures

YQ seems to be hanging out a lot with An Xi's friends in her hostel, haha! 

10003889_10153835043431494_6140218626699

I find Mandy's real life persona very nice (judging from BTS and her facebook post), she's a bit boyish as compared to her feminine looks, haha!

11329858_10155638230560383_9114761755817

They seem to be filming in a boutique, I wonder whether they'll be some makeover time for An Xi? They did a mini celebration here and Mandy once again praised Jasper as Xiao Long Bao of Din Tai Fung restaurant (best dish in the best restaurant), lol~

News link: http://www.setn.com/E/News.aspx?NewsID=78273

276119.jpg

Haha, this is so funny, Jasper acting girly with Mandy's hair extension~

11407290_10155642355375383_6288125486716

Special Premiere Event on SETTV

I love the decoration<3 Only 100 fans are allowed to enter, but the queue seems longer than 100 people despite it being held on a Friday (many people have school or are still working). Jasper must have offended his stylist today because the suit he's wearing is too fancy, even though it does look compatible to what Mandy is wearing (but they didn't coordinate it on purpose!).

11208641_732727676839643_855617701498048

11391233_732868413492236_525424931327841

11406442_732885983490479_572133219104035

11429088_732887706823640_715385313699034

11390561_732887733490304_432485043715025

11427689_732887763490301_150071562563010

11401024_732887793490298_268848355421963

10256231_732887826823628_284671264047076

11407225_732889296823481_579957772175792

11336835_732895366822874_672880175291705

10530548_732897260156018_633073211824205

1505166_916004261791781_5288250733491119

http://www.setn.com/news.aspx?newsid=79023&pagegroupid=8
278622.jpg ​

Last night's episode was a lot of fun, the editing flows better than ep1 and the flashbacks were weaved in smoothly, I'm just soooo glad about this significant improvement. I laughed out loud at a few scenes and I'm starting to feel the chemistry between the OTP, probably because they're interacting much more in ep2 than ep1 (not that strong yet but it's slowly shaping out decently).

The main OTP is not really the bickering couple, it's more like YQ is often annoyed by AX and tries to avoid her, haha! But YQ is a bit of a tsundere because he often watches her from afar and often comes to her rescue when she's in need but he never express it out properly. So despite his cold words, he's actually a warm guy. I'm liking the character setting, it makes Jasper look much manlier. YQ is also very rational, he often criticize AX based on the situation he saw, so he's not really a jerk to her. 

I'm also super grateful for Jasper's wardrobe in this drama, no more flowery pants!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Watch Ep 2 RAW: http://www.maplestage.com/episode/110592/他看她的第2眼+第2集++when+i+see+you+again+ep+2/

==============

The rating for ep2 is out! AND IT'S MUCH HIGHER than ep1. 1.33 (Ep1) -> 1.72 (Ep2).

Ep1 (2015-05-31): 1.33 (Rank 1, Leo Woman 0.92)
Ep2 (2015-06-07): 1.72 (Rank 1, Leo Woman 0.88)

Hopefully, this upward trend will continue throughout. Good news is that 1.72 is actually a lot higher than Mandy's last sunday idol drama "Say Again Yes I Do" highest rating (1.61 for its last episode) so this is a good start? I'm just glad that people aren't frightened by the choppy editing in ep1, haha!

Plus the increase is actually much faster than the previous Sunday drama in the same timeslot, Someone Like You's ep2 only had 1.37 (up from 1.35 ->ep1 rating), this drama is faring a lot better than what I expected.

11098255_734378203341257_454343882654112

i have yet to start watching it as yet.....did u guys enjoy it? but reading from you guys posts, it seems to be a rocky and chopping ride on the first two episodes? 

​First episode had choppy editing and was rocky, ep2 is much better, I enjoyed ep2 and starting to feel the chemistry between the OTP :)

==================

Previews of Ep3​

Preview 2 (Latest)​

Preview 1 (The one at the end of ep2)

Ep2 BTS

Mandy Wei had potential in a past drama for first 4-6 episodes but it went downhill.. following that she had another one that wasn't successful in my eyes, but I'm going to give this drama a chance to see if her acting improved! Her hair grows ridiculously fast though! Wig?

Edit: Also she looks gorgeous as always!

Mandy Wei had potential in a past drama for first 4-6 episodes but it went downhill.. following that she had another one that wasn't successful in my eyes, but I'm going to give this drama a chance to see if her acting improved! Her hair grows ridiculously fast though! Wig?

​we shall see as i have to have the desire to pick another Taiwan Drama up yet after going through SLY which i'm totally in love with....but well i say the male are kinda looking delicious though :D 

​Howdy friend! long time no chat! 

The main lead was in a recent drama too.. I didn't follow it too much but yes he's juicy bahaa! 

Someone LIke You? How was it? I didn't find it too interesting after ep 4-5.. Message me if you get the chance and we'll talk about it! You can spoil it for me since I want to know if he got his eyesight back.

​It's hair extension, she's still sporting short hair behind those long extension. I find her much more likable in this drama than her past 2 dramas (I've seen glimpse of her in DejaVu and Say Again Yes I Do)~

​Howdy friend! long time no chat! 

The main lead was in a recent drama too.. I didn't follow it too much but yes he's juicy bahaa! 

Someone LIke You? How was it? I didn't find it too interesting after ep 4-5.. Message me if you get the chance and we'll talk about it! You can spoil it for me since I want to know if he got his eyesight back.

​I find Someone Like You pretty sweet after around 3-4 episodes (I was super duper annoyed by the heroine in the 1st 2 ep, I love RongRong but yeah...) but for some reason I'm just not super addicted to it as I was to In A Good Way. Probably because I always feel like the hero still love his dead fiancee the most and I always have problems with twins plot but the quality is really good for an SETTV drama but I heard the last few episodes kind of dragged. I'm still in the midst of marathoning though, still up till ep13 :P so I'll not put out my final verdict yet.

​we shall see as i have to have the desire to pick another Taiwan Drama up yet after going through SLY which i'm totally in love with....but well i say the male are kinda looking delicious though :D 

​Jasper's Pleasantly Surprised/ Love Myself or You was pretty popular among  international audience and also in soompi. It's a pretty cute rom-com (for the first half), the later half dragged too much for me... Always have these kind of problem with SETTV dramas so it's a good thing to keeps expectations low. I'm actually more a fan of Jasper's real life personality + facebook pictures (shallow me, lol) than his dramas because he's so cute and warm in real life.

Archived