Six Flying Dragons Episodes: 17 & 18

by Taleena Sinclair (drama fever)

767e2d26-a587-43f5-bd81-dfc987207843.png

Hong In Bang and Gil Tae Mi are outmaneuvered by Bang Won and Do Jeon, we discover just WHO is the awesomest swordsman in all the land, and Lee In Gyeum slithers back into politics all rested up and ready to go.  Join Amy, Taleena and Unnichan for episodes 17 & 18 of Six Flying Dragons! 

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/six-flying-dragons-episodes/

• Like 4

Seeing GTM in the streets of soul what a crowd!!!  I don't blame them a bit it didn't matter that he portrayed a villain, for great acting is just that GREAT ACTING!!  I don't make a habit of being a fan of an evil character but he gave new meaning to being a bad guy.  Not sure if it was his eyeshadow or the fact that he passed up on a couple kills he could have added to his count.  Somehow I couldn't completely think of him with out a smile or laugh.  For he always brought color to 6FD and you couldn't help but be a fan....

Lady Min (GSY)

CVc_Ea0n_UAAA9o_Gs.jpg

GSY with Six Flying Dragon staff ready for make up ~from instagram (Bonus : SKK at the back)

CVb7_Zws_U4_AAr_KOF.jpg

OH OH OH @homura

thanks so much for Moo Hyul pic....He's freakin hot!!

bet more epic episodes for this week, I cant wait to see what will happen with Bangji/DdangSae-YeonHee...

• Like 8

20151207150207978cpin.jpg

source : Daum News

Left : Lady Gang (Queen Shindeok ; Yi Seong-Gye's second wife / Actress Kim Hee-Jung) and her two sons Yi Bang-Beon (7th) and Yi Bang-Seok (8th).  The youngest son Bang-Seok is the future crown prince supported by Jung Do-Jeon.

Right : King U of Goryeo (Actor Yi Hyeon-Bae)

• Like 6

@homura Thank you! Moo Hyul finally earns his dragon wings! Can't wait! I wonder how much of the old, adorkable Moo Hyul would remain, though judging from Tree with Deep Roots, that is still very much a part of him, although no longer as gullible, and certainly a lot sharper and observant. Rewatching Tree with Deep Roots concurrently at the moment, and the flashbacks to his younger days, as well as his confrontations with YBJ has me adjusting my initial impressions, trying to reinterpret their dialogue and anticipate how this drama will play out... in particular when Moo Hyul lost to YBJ and cried out to be killed rather than left in shame... and later on, when Moo Hyul met YBJ again to arrange the meeting between Yi Do and Jung Ki Joon, with Moo Hyul's indignation that YBJ would doubt his words, knowing him as he did. Ahh... what a treat to revisit it with new perspectives :) 

And how awesome to see Park Hyuk Kwan being so well-received and loved in Hongdae St! He certainly brought that flamboyant, colourful (in more ways than one!) character to life... so well contrasted with the serious, sedate twin... and GTM is one villain that will stay in the minds of viewers for a long time to come. Can't wait for his incarnation as GSM!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@nevillyeah, looks like they are shooting a war, for real. Wonder if we are going to see the dragons in the war especially BW with his brothers and father

or crossing the desert -it really surprised me the amount that is put into this production

really amovie vibe

• Like 1

@homura thanx for the pic the queen is beautiful and wearing a gorgeous hanbok

is there a difference between ages in wearing hanboks in style or colors?

they are always so beautiful and inspiring - i wonder if there were rules regarding hanboks? is the men outfit also called hanbok? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, liddi said:

And how awesome to see Park Hyuk Kwan being so well-received and loved in Hongdae St! He certainly brought that flamboyant, colourful (in more ways than one!) character to life... so well contrasted with the serious, sedate twin... and GTM is one villain that will stay in the minds of viewers for a long time to come. Can't wait for his incarnation as GSM!

i really hope they bring GTM as a "cameo" as a conversation inside GSMs head or a ghost watching over his twin - i really hope he will make an appearance from time to time 

• Like 5

Byun Yo Han Puts Jung Yoo Mi’s Life at the Edge of a Sword in “Six Flying Dragons”

by crystalcove (soompi)
Byun Yo Han Puts Jung Yoo Mi’s Life at the Edge of a Sword in “Six Flying Dragons”
One of the most compelling storylines in SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama, “Six Flying Dragons,” is that of the star-crossed lovers Lee Bang Ji (Byun Yo Han) and Yeon Hee (Jung Yoo Mi), and preview stills for the upcoming episode show the conflict between the two get even more tragic.

to read more:
  • Like 5

I have a question, saw SBS poster about SBS 2015 Drama Awards that will be held on Dec 31... is Six Flying Dragons nominated for any category? 

@liddi the only single thing that I considered a let down between SFD & TWDR is Yi Bangji... why the old YBJ is not as handsome as he used to be?? :P:bawling: I'm glad they found Byun Yo-Han for the younger YBJ... but as the story unfold, I am so amazed how the writers maintained the dorky character of younger Moo Hyul consistent with his older self.

• Like 8

Thank you all for the posts, it looks so exciting, MH way to go but was that Bang Woo he was holding or saved? SSK with JDJ's drawing of check balances, and King U looks good too, it is too bad that he is a weak king.

Like everyone else I watched and rewatched TWDR to cross reference and the more I watch, the better the drama becomes. The one thing that I picked up was the convo between YBJ and his disciple KC where YBJ advised KC to go live a simple life with SY. He said "don't be like me who lived yearning for my masters woman". It is not really clear here what is really the relationship of YH and JDJ although in their encounters they are more than just teacher/student or comrades in a revolution. He then said "you yearning for the palace maid who is the King's woman". So I guess it is a caring and closer platonic relationship but unbreakable friendship. What SY is to Yi Do, YH is to JDJ. They were both very important women to the men who "loved" them in a platonic way.

• Like 6