@mjang Well... you know what they say about time being a cruel master, though I will admit that Moo Hyul (and YBW) aged incredibly well :D And much as I truly truly love TWDR, I found it hard to imagine Woo Hyun as the greatest swordsman in Joseon too, so I am truly glad that they gave us BYH here. I may be wrong of course, but Woo Hyun's YBJ having that epic showdown with GTM in the middle of the streets somehow, might not have had quite the same impact (or number of replays!) :P 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, liddi said:

@mjang Well... you know what they say about time being a cruel master, though I will admit that Moo Hyul (and YBW) aged incredibly well :D And much as I truly truly love TWDR, I found it hard to imagine Woo Hyun as the greatest swordsman in Joseon too, so I am truly glad that they gave us BYH here. I may be wrong of course, but Woo Hyun's YBJ having that epic showdown with GTM in the middle of the streets somehow, might not have had quite the same impact (or number of replays!) :P 

Not only did he age but he also lived the warrior's life hidden because he was always being challenged by others for his title even the ones he trained. But I agree I am so glad that BYH was picked to play YBJ because he is so, so good and the yearning act with YH he breaks my heart and I replayed the fight scene so many times. Credits to the trainers and the fight directors and choreographers.

• Like 5

Interview with Actor Jeon No-Min who played Hong In-Bang (summary)

source ( x )

Jeon No-Min and Kim Myung-Min acquired the nickname “Acting God” when they succeeded to shoot 10-page scripts without any failure.

“These days, wherever I go, everybody knows who I am. TV drama producers and even ad-makers are calling me. Before the  broadcast, what I knew about my character was that I would step down in the middle of the series. I couldn’t imagine how much enthusiastic response my character would receive. Of course, after shooting for about 5 months which is equivalent of one mini series, I’m feeling the sorrow of parting right now. But Hong In-Bang was not meaningless character at all. I’m pleased to hear from people around me that my character actually helped the drama. Now Hong In-Bang and Gil Tae-Mi are gone, and I expect other villains will show up and build new tension." 

Jeon No-Min caused people’s laughter by taking a photo in a pose of protest with a headband saying "Withdraw the unfair dismissal!” and “Guarantee Job stability!”

tumblr_inline_nyzoe7n0rk1s5yhgo_540.jpg

There are a lot of parody photo starring Gil Tae-Mi and Hong In-Bang on SNS.

“It looks natural for us to call each other "Sadon (in-law)” on TV screen, but in reality we were holding back our laughter whenever shooing together. One day, we bursted out laughing together when reading an SNS message saying “Hong In-Bang and Gil Tae-Mi must sleep together!”

tumblr_inline_nyzofjetfv1s5yhgo_540.jpg

“The atmosphere on the set was so funny. Not only with Gil Tae-Mi (Park Hyeok-Gwon), but also with my political opponent Jung Do-Jeon (Kim Myung-Min), we lost track of the time talking together. The funny impression will linger on my mind. Now, as a viewer, I’ll continue to support all the cast and crew behind the scene.”

• Like 8

so instead of breaking my screen i came here to vent - its LAGGING 

anyway @MiAmour i have the feeling that this is actually staged and he isnt threatening CY using YH - since CY doesnt know YH knows LBJ he probably does this to trick her

but who knows 

• Like 1

@homura Thank you so much for sharing the details of the interview with JNM! Wow! 10-page scripts with no NGs! Amazing. Love his sense of humour as well :D I was impressed when I first saw him as Park Sun Woo's indecisive brother in Nine, and have always looked forward to his performance in every drama after, no matter how small the part. Am so glad that this drama finally allowed both him and PHK to showcase their acting prowess, which I hope will also mean job stability and character longevity for them from here on :D 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, nevill said:

so instead of breaking my screen i came here to vent - its LAGGING 

anyway @MiAmour i have the feeling that this is actually staged and he isnt threatening CY using YH - since CY doesnt know YH knows LBJ he probably does this to trick her

but who knows 

I haven't seen anything yet but I agree, when I saw the picture I thought to myself there is no way LBJ would hurt even a hair on YH's head.  For in my mind his love for BY & YH is the very reason he is even there.  They say time can change anything except for the heart. I think he will  always protect YH not just because his heart is tied to her but even more because he remembers when he didin't.....

Guest rainmoon

Can't believe it will be episode 20 tomorrow, nearly half way, yet it doesn't even seem it's been 20 episodes already ....