@homura Thanks for sharing that interview with JNM! I really like Hong In Bang's character and I kinda miss him and Gil Tae Mi now.

Just watched episode 19

Spoiler

That secret organization is really bothering me. No hints or whatever. Even Lee In Gyeom doesn't know who they are but they seem to have great control over the country. It just scares me to know that there's someone out there who's a greater evil that the Do dang triumvirate.

I loveeee the small bits of scenes we get with BW and BY. It's not showy but their love for each other is overflowing just by looking at them. Boon Yi asked Bang Won if she should just use formal speech to him (because she got caught by LM) and BW said no. "You are the only one who uses banmal to me. To think that the only person who does that to me will not do it anymore..." Boon Yi said BW is the only guy she ever bit and BW's like "Do you think I go around biting girls too? You're the only one for me too." It's too cute. I just can't! Of course, Moohyul is the forever third-wheeler. HAHA. P.S (I just wrote this from memory so my trans are not exact)

King U just appeared and I want him dead like right now.

Apparently the big number of soldiers is for the scene where they cross the river. Maybe next episode?

AND NOOOOO STILL NO MOOHYUL 6TH DRAGON TITLE. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, earthna30 said:

@homura Thanks for sharing that interview with JNM! I really like Hong In Bang's character and I kinda miss him and Gil Tae Mi now.

Just watched episode 19

Hide contents

That secret organization is really bothering me. No hints or whatever. Even Lee In Gyeom doesn't know who they are but they seem to have great control over the country. It just scares me to know that there's someone out there who's a greater evil that the Do dang triumvirate.

I loveeee the small bits of scenes we get with BW and BY. It's not showy but their love for each other is overflowing just by looking at them. Boon Yi asked Bang Won if she should just use formal speech to him (because she got caught by LM) and BW said no. "You are the only one who uses banmal to me. To think that the only person who does that to me will not do it anymore..." Boon Yi said BW is the only guy she ever bit and BW's like "Do you think I go around biting girls too? You're the only one for me too." It's too cute. I just can't! Of course, Moohyul is the forever third-wheeler. HAHA. P.S (I just wrote this from memory so my trans are not exact)

King U just appeared and I want him dead like right now.

Apparently the big number of soldiers is for the scene where they cross the river. Maybe next episode?

AND NOOOOO STILL NO MOOHYUL 6TH DRAGON TITLE. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME

thanx for translating - its even cuter than i thought (i only understood "bamal" and wasnt sure - so thanx 

37 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Just love this picture of MH!!!  This picture sums up the true nature of the heart within the man....

Credit & thanks to original owner....

i wonder who he is carrying and doesnt he seem different - like more of a man now?

• Like 2

Guest rainmoon
3 minutes ago, nevill said:

and youde never assume it was snowing - so beautiful and clear 

so are we at live shooting now? since snow has appeared in todays episode ... they must have filmed these scenes recently.  Also with SSK's IG update with her yellow rob ...

My first thoughts......  Putting them under spoiler so not to spoil anything for anyone else....:)

Spoiler

You can't help but watch it in the raw but it's after affects drive you crazy with so many questions....   @nevill I agree with you more than once.  Loved the view and thought MH looked amazing in these latest pictures for some reason reminds me of Lancelot in Camelot in the Knights of the round table!  He came across strong and yet tender which pretty much describes him to me.  I think he is carrying the man in the picture where he is holding the injured mans head up.  The leather cuffs seem to be the same on that man as MH has a different pattern on his cuffs that's my guess. :huh: I was glad the conversation between LM & BY was subbed.   Interesting what LM said to BY and  I was not at all surprised in the forward way she spoke to BY.  After all LM isn't just upset about finding BY in BW's private area she is upset about this relationship where LM knows less than BY and she attempts to remind BY of her place.  BY throws it right back at her wrapped in a compliment which showed LM that BY may be below her in class but not in the area of intelligence.  I loved the part where BW & BY seem to be teasing each other and MH still trying to figure them out.  How cute is that?  Although I don't know what was said by BY when she was talking to the groups of men I felt as if she showed her leadership in those moments and by the way they reacted in listening to her I would say she had their respect.  Oh well enough guessing for right now!  6FD continues to keep us on our toes and it sure is fun.....  Fighting Dragons.....:wub:

Wanted to add this last thought that won't give anything away.  Just an overview, It seems that there is another life lesson in this episode that I was reminded of.  That it doesn't matter how many evil trees BW cuts down.  There will always be more hidden roots growing ready to take their place.  For there lies the evil weakness and nature of man.....

@USAFarmgirl loved your Lancelot comparison - dont know how to do the hidden in the new format

Spoiler

and actually i really felt - even without sub - that BY is more and more like Jeanne d'Ark the commoner leading men intobattle bc of a vision she has of a different world - todays episode just sealed it for me - hope she ends differently and i wonder if she will in fact take part of the battle itself

about LM i agree completely also she is of noble and the most noble of them all she is probably used to speaking in this way and its not offensive from her perspective - i think 

found it - but probably using it wrong  

forgot to add - i think the implication of HIB is that as long as there are ppl there will always be a need to chop trees and roots 

since everyone have a "worm" hidden inside 

• Like 3

Why do I feel like I am at the grocery store and just when I know where everything is someone decides to change everything around and I feel lost thanks Soompi LOL:blink:  @nevill your right BY reminds me of Joan of Arc too!  She also reminds me of another leading lady in a drama I love Jumong hope no one minds my comparison forgive me if you do. But both are beautiful,strong,smart and understood what was most important. Also that they loved the people around them.   In 6FD it's so good to see so many strong minded women in one drama & refreshing too!  I think BY would look amazing in battle gear like MH had on today but I wonder if her protective brother LBJ would ever allow that to happen?  Also I loved your addition & reminder "worm hidden inside" that was perfect!