Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

Good to be back!! I was so lazy in the temp forum... LOL! Congrats and a million THANKS to our admins/mods/staff!!!! :)

I hope this is the place for Q&A coz I have a question~ :D Is there a way to see all of the threads that I started? Just like what we had before the move. Coz I have more than 10(?) topics and it's hard to find/see all of them since I check them once in a while to see if there's new post.

And I hope the editing of signature will be available sooner coz my siggy is a little mess right now... :sweatingbullets: Thank you!~^^

go to your profile there :) the signature can be amended there :D  the ranking info will be up as soon as they get it organize :)

​Is it the box that stated "About Me"? I'm sorry but I failed to see anything at the profile saying "Signature"  (or the current siggy) except the function to change Cover Photo/Avatar.

If it's not too much to ask in this rather busy post-move period, maybe a screencap of the Signature setting would help a lot. I really don't know where to look for it and will obviously look like a fool for not finding it.:sweatingbullets:

Definitely looking forward to Soompi's ranking info and various forum tidbits.

HELP! After changing the email address and logging in, my soompi ID has reverted back to the initial one I used eons ago..... Please update it to reflect 'jadecloud'... which is what it should be. Thanks.

Thank you for all your hard work! Take your time and we'll all be patient while you sort out the kinks here. ^_^

P.S: The tutorial is an awesome idea! :D

Edited by Orion
  • Like 2

1. I do not see any page in the imported PM threads, which means there is no way to navigate all the messages in there. Is this an issue, or do we just need to wait until all the data is imported and synchronised before it displays correctly?

2. I notice that as the messages are being loaded in the PM threads, my responses seem to be missing. Are these also being imported incrementally or is this an issue?

3. Are our previous panel colours now being represented only by the group name with the same color font as our panel? Will we get to see something similar to panel colours when we post in future?

​1. Unlikely. Our priority is not the PM feature. The admins have decided the PM feature is not designed for a "chat room". However, some of the conversations will be loaded slowly during the week. There will be exclusive events as alternatives. More details will be available soon.

2. We are currently processing the data. They may be available. However, few of the content may be lost during the transition.

3. Yes, something similar. I'm not allowed to say more. ;)

• Like 2

HELP! After changing the email address and logging in, my soompi ID has reverted back to the initial one I used eons ago..... Please update it to reflect 'jadecloud'... which is what it should be. Thanks.

​Moderators cannot change a member's username. Go to the soompi's homepage (not the forums one) > Edit My Profile.

You should be able to change it yourself after then.

• Like 3

​Moderators cannot change a member's username. Go to the soompi's homepage (not the forums one) > Edit My Profile.

You should be able to change it yourself after then.

Thank you so much for your quick tip. Appreciate it :)

• Like 2

Hello, when I tried to access the privacy settings, I got this message instead: 

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Also, when I try to update my email address, it says bad request 400...

Edited by Jen.
  • Like 1

sorry to sound like a broken record but I really do miss the reaction buttons. and so thought the new forum would have some creative plug in that would mimic the same function and create the mood where we can hear others laugh, nod awesome and think insightful... so can I make a suggestion instead ~ noticed that if there are a certain amount of likes, the post takes on a different colour -- think it took on this green background and had some sort of flag thing.. so can we use something like that? as in when we click like, it has a colour option which allows us to choose lol, awesome, and insightful and accordingly the post would take on a certain hue and maybe a flag with a smiley, star, brain shows up -- something like that. then, the background wouldn't be glaringly white (which really is a bother) and folks would have more fun as they can read the mood in the room...

Hats off to all the forum staff , you've really worked hard :)

Does anyone now how to sign in using my smartphone , i used to log in to soompi all the time on my sp but now whenever i press the " sign in " button , i am just back to the home page ?? :o

Hello! So glad that the migration went well! Thank you to everyone that work hard in the last two weeks! :D Let's celebrate the success! :) 

I was wondering, can you estimate the amount of time necessary for the migration of the posts present in the temporary forums?

Good job Soompi Administrators and Moderators and Fighting! :wub: 

Thank you to all Soompi moderators for the hard work, and creating this move.  What an awesome job you did.!

438e8e1b1dea16eb435409d1152c6d9c.jpg

I love the tutorial, but some of the actions still do not work properly.

i.e. I had hardly any problem to post a video in the temporary forum, but now in this forum -  it gives me a link rather than embed a video.

Referring to someone with the @, works (at best) half of the time.

• Like 3

Hi! Thanks for all your hard work! :)

I wonder if it's normal that everything on the first post disappeared (Yoon Shi Yoon thread)? I mean if it's only temporary or really is gone? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks.

​Yeah, several of my posts from the old forum are either blank or missing large chunks of stuff, even text.  Nothing as bad as losing all the work that goes into a first post though.  Hope for your sake more than mine @rachelyun that it really is temporary.

• Like 2

Guest knockblock

I'm glad the change of scenery has come, but the forum still has a longer ways to go to improve the user experience.

A lot of threads on the forum are bad and this falls on how the forum is structured. It would be great if we can work this out.

​Yeah, several of my posts from the old forum are either blank or missing large chunks of stuff, even text.  Nothing as bad as losing all the work that goes into a first post though.  Hope for your sake more than mine @rachelyun that it really is temporary.

​This is not normal for sure - I will be setting up a form for people to submit issues like this. We have some known issues where parts of posts are missing, hopefully most of which people can live with (heh), but 1st posts and other "important" missing content should be restored.

For login-related issues, you should be able to login with your normal Soompi info. @tara97 - have you tried logging out and logging in of the main Soompi site, and then re-logging in? If that still doesn't work, I would recommend trying to clear your cookies, and let us know if you still have issues with it!

@liddi - we're looking into your missing PMs issue as well

• Like 2

​Yeah, the quoted posts don't work properly, as the replies have somehow been eaten up.

Also, I just checked the first post of one of my old fanfix threads. It's become a bunch of text, the formatting is gone and the posters are just a bunch of text urls. I'm viewing this forum currently in Firefox, so I don't know if it makes any difference.

• Like 1

@liddi @soomp

The missing PMs may possibly be an issue of waiting for the synchronization to fully process. As I was browsing through my old PMs, "new" messages were coming in slowly but surely. I'll check back on the PM later to see if all the messages have made it here safely.

• Like 1