Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

@zsatuaja Ah... I have not ran across that problem before. Are you still getting that black screen? I will look into it for you! Apologies about the inconvenience!

​Yes it still happen, I never experienced it before in the old soompi forum. I think it occur at specific page, it's not random happened. Mostly, it occur at this page :

and other several pages too, mainly pages at temporary forum. Maybe it's related with pictures or videos posts?

Maybe this is just me :mellow:... but I can't edit any posts that I have made, recently or the previous posts from the old forum particularly all the first post on the first page that needed editing. Maybe it's my eyes again (unable to see the signature function before) but I don't see the edot button anywhere, just the multiquote and quote buttons. help.gif

Also, the thread directory lists at the K-dramas and movies section as well as the Actors & Actresses section, most are no longer working, when clicked will show a notice saying thread does not exist. Although I believe the Mods are rectifying the situation one by one.

Hopefully a Soompi staff or Moderator can take over the abovementioned directory list threads. I've helped updated the lists when I was a Staff and Mod before but can no longer keep up in this current situation. My apologies and gratitude.

​Would you be able to screencap some of your posts (specifically the ones that you are unable to edit) or to post the links as reference?

The moderators will work on fixing the directories at K-Dramas & Movies + Actors & Actresses. Thank you!

Edited by Guest

@zsatuaja I didn't get the black page when I clicked on the link you provided. Have you tried accessing the thread using a different browser or even clearing your cookies? Since the specific page you mentioned is particularly image heavy, it could be causing your computer or mobile to run into strange technology issues like that.

• Like 1

Guest SakuToku

I checked my profile. It seems that my join date is completely wrong. I can't remember the exact date but I remember clearly that Jan 2013 is my join date.

And also, is the custom user title editable? I'm talking about the one on the top of our profile picture when we post.

But overall, good job for improving this forum better than before. O(≧▽≦)O Thank you. m(_ _)m 

hi ya! do we post the bugs here? am getting notifications that so and so liked my post.. but when I look under activity, all my posts have zero likes... though those likes were there yesterday... anyone else having something similar?

​Would you be able to screencap some of your posts (specifically the ones that you are unable to edit) or to post the links as reference?

The moderators will work on fixing the directories at K-Dramas & Movies + Actors & Actresses. Thank you!

​Here are a couple of screencaps of my posts before the Soompi move and after the move. During the 2-week temporary phase recently, it was ok -- edit button and all.

Simply said all my posts do not come with the edit button, anyone else with the same situation? Can't post the screencaps of all first posts, the content are usually too lengthy to show. I have a number of topics that I started, here are some links for reference. It has most of everything except the edit button.

b4move.jpg

after_move.jpg

​Here are a couple of screencaps of my posts before the Soompi move and after the move. During the 2-week temporary phase recently, it was ok -- edit button and all.

Simply said all my posts do not come with the edit button, anyone else with the same situation? Can't post the screencaps of all first posts, the content are usually too lengthy to show. I have a number of topics that I started, here are some links for reference. It has most of everything except the edit button.

b4move.jpg

after_move.jpg

I'm sad that I can't edit raw codes, I actually thought IPboard's BBcode editing is much easier and less hectic than HTML, I'm hoping you guys use BBCode instead of Html actually as html codes can get stuck here and there at times when I copy and paste stuffs.

Today, the soompi forums crushed few times when I tried to refresh the page or press back in browser.After crashing it was down or offline for few minutes.I wonder if anyone had the same issues as me, or it's something wrong with my internet connection?

• Like 2

I'm sad that I can't edit raw codes, I actually thought IPboard's BBcode editing is much easier and less hectic than HTML, I'm hoping you guys use BBCode instead of Html actually as html codes can get stuck here and there at times when I copy and paste stuffs.

​The BBCode and HTML editors are not enabled for members due to security purposes.

Today, the soompi forums crushed few times when I tried to refresh the page or press back in browser.After crashing it was down or offline for few minutes.I wonder if anyone had the same issues as me, or it's something wrong with my internet connection?

​Can you tell me what is your internet browser?

my browser was Google Chrome version42.0.2311

​It's definitely not your browser. I also had some few crashes. It is related to the server adjusting to our domain's patterns.

When our host needs to configure some settings, some few short and unscheduled maintenance might happen during the day.

These problems will go away once we are done wrapping the last migration step.

• Like 2

I experienced the same problem as @mariposaazur today with the forum crushing on me while I was trying to post a rather long comment that was totally lost afterwards which leads me to my question (sorry if it's been asked before) : do we no longer have the possibility to save a draft of our posts? Do I have to copy whatever I'm writing in case a problem like this happens so I can restaure it?

I can see it being a problem especially with long posts. It'd be nice if we can have this option again, if not I guess we'll just have to get used to it.

• Like 1

I experienced the same problem as @mariposaazur today with the forum crushing on me while I was trying to post a rather long comment that was totally lost afterwards which leads me to my question (sorry if it's been asked before) : do we no longer have the possibility to save a draft of our posts? Do I have to copy whatever I'm writing in case a problem like this happens so I can restaure it?

​There is an auto-save feature with a cycle of 2 minutes. Your saved text is not stored within our servers but locally in your browser's cache files. If the server crashes / shut down for a few minutes, the browser will override your saves by default. If you erase everything from the browser, it will show the same effect.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thank you for all the efforts you have made to make us finally be here at our new home ^^

I just want to mention that I can't find the button to edit post!! Am I missing something or there is a bug?

Sorry if someone asked about this before.

I discovered that it now shown after I logged out and logged in again :)

Edited by apqaria

​I have asked @soomp to take a look at the issue, so the problem should be resolved soon. *Fingers Crossed*

Edited by Guest