Welcome to the new Soompi Forums!

On 5/11/2015 at 8:09 AM, StaRix said:

I hope this is the place for Q&A coz I have a question~ :D Is there a way to see all of the threads that I started? Just like what we had before the move. Coz I have more than 10(?) topics and it's hard to find/see all of them since I check them once in a while to see if there's new post.

Go to your profile, select [see My Activity], and click on [Topics].

For login-related issues, you should be able to login with your normal Soompi info. @tara97 - have you tried logging out and logging in of the main Soompi site, and then re-logging in? If that still doesn't work, I would recommend trying to clear your cookies, and let us know if you still have issues with it!

@soomp : I've tried using chrome now and it's fine . The problem is with the main browser now on my sp , when i am on soompitv , it says i'm logged in , so i click on forums and then i am suddenly not signed in >_< and it displays a page with a msg reading : the page you requested does not exist , error code : 1S160/2 . 

Edited by tara97
  • Like 1

​Moderators cannot change a member's username. Go to the soompi's homepage (not the forums one) > Edit My Profile.

You should be able to change it yourself after then.

​May I ask if there's some delay before the changed username appears in the forums? I just updated mine, but noticed the old one is still appearing...

Thanks!

@soomp @Hanyeoun @akinahana89

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the PMs and alternative to panel colours. Looking forward to your good news!

I currently do not see my old bookmarks under Followed Content. Are they still being imported, or is this a problem with my account?

Really anticipating the finished product of the migration! Thank you!

Hello admin. I want to report an issue here. I dont know how to describe it so I will use the pictures instead.

Sometimes this 'black page' appear when I open the thread, and it take really long pages :

image-98D3_5551235A.jpgimage-1E50_5551235A.jpg

It dont know if other members have the same problem with me since nobody report it yet. And my emoticons are not shown here.

• Like 1

@liddi Please allow the new forum some time to load everything that got migrated to the new server. ^^ I just double checked my own bookmarks and all of them have showed up, so it may just be another issue of time. If your bookmarks are still missing by, for instance, the next day, then please let us know and we'll try to resolve the issue.

@zsatuaja Ah... I have not ran across that problem before. Are you still getting that black screen? I will look into it for you! Apologies about the inconvenience!

@stargazer187 Hi there! Unfortunately, our profile images and cover from the temp forum will have to be manually re-uploaded. The server is still slowly loading everything to its rightful place, so please give it some time and your old posts should show up. Posts made on the temp forums will be manually merged by Soompi staff as soon as possible and will show up in your post history shortly after the completion of the last migration project! :)

• Like 3

errkkkk, still can't find my old bookmark thread. :huh:

btw, congratulation for all Soompi staff.

edit: ok, found it. but, still try to getting use to this new content. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by yoeda

Doesn't look like this has been asked in this thread yet -- how is the "Fan Level" determined? And can users change it? I don't see an option in my profile settings...

Thanks!

:)

@pre

Here are the post count requirements for fan levels:

Fan Level: n00b --- 0 posts

Fan Level: Casual --- 50 posts

Fan Level: Hooked --- 100 posts

Fan Level: Addicted --- 500 posts

Fan Level: Fanatic --- 1,000 posts

Fan Level: Hardcore --- 5,000 posts

Fan Level: Obsessed --- 10,000 posts

Fan Level: Rainbow --- 30,000 posts

At this time, customizing your fan level is not an option. Sorry. ^^;

edit://

@ebullient and I searched around a little bit and it appears that title editing abilities are enabled for members with over 500 posts.

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 1

Doesn't look like this has been asked in this thread yet -- how is the "Fan Level" determined? And can users change it? I don't see an option in my profile settings...

Thanks!

:)

​Customizing Fan Level rankings is exclusive to users with 500 posts or more.

@liddi Please allow the new forum some time to load everything that got migrated to the new server. ^^ I just double checked my own bookmarks and all of them have showed up, so it may just be another issue of time. If your bookmarks are still missing by, for instance, the next day, then please let us know and we'll try to resolve the issue.

@akinahana89 At current time, I have added 2 threads to my bookmarks. Do I need to remove them so that the original bookmarks will import properly? Or the bookmarks will be overwritten regardless of what I have in my bookmarks currently?

• Like 1

Guest mellowmadya

this forum app easier than b4, but there're many bug must fix like signature

keep up the good work soompi staff

Maybe this is just me :mellow:... but I can't edit any posts that I have made, recently or the previous posts from the old forum particularly all the first post on the first page that needed editing. Maybe it's my eyes again (unable to see the signature function before) but I don't see the edit button anywhere, just the multiquote and quote buttons. help.gif

Also, the thread directory lists at the K-dramas and movies section as well as the Actors & Actresses section, most are no longer working, when clicked will show a notice saying thread does not exist. Although I believe the Mods are rectifying the situation one by one.

Hopefully a Soompi staff or Moderator can take over the abovementioned directory list threads. I've helped update the lists when I was a Staff and Mod before but can no longer keep up in this current situation. My apologies and gratitude.

Edited by rubie
  • Like 3