[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I always live streaming using laptop without problem, unless lagggg. When using smartphone, I was unable to use a few website for live streaming due too many advertisement, java etc etc. Anyone care to share link for smartphone? Tq

• Like 5

KMY really need to wash her hair more often... she look prettier with her hair loosen down... isn't that right??? she only loosen her hair down when she wash her hair ... if not she tied the hair... kekekekekekkekek :) 

and i love YSJ standing pose.... i don't know why... just love it... YSJ standing style

• Like 9

Okay, woe is totally me. For some reason I forgot that Korea does not observe daylight savings as we do over in Europeland and thus, I totally had a heartattack when I went to check the KBS2 feed and I've seen that DotS wasn't on. My k-drama infused brain started panicking that perhaps it wasn't Wednesday after all and that there was a conspiracy to make me believe it was just so that they could laugh at me and say: it's only Monday you silly thing! 

What is this drama doing to me???? Maybe the Chinese Government is right...I shout sue Joong-ki for being so outworldly. I wonder what I could claim for compensation....maybe infinite supply of asparagus creamy soup prepared by him? 

[/is clearly losing it, just ignore her...]

• Like 15

For some reason, I think I prefer the forum.

Manage to sign up for slack chat room.  But can't find the channel. Sigh. A little not so user friendly. I'll spazz with u guys here...

Omo..look..am suppose to be working!! And I am here! 30 more mins to Episode 11. Again, thank u live recappers! 

• Like 8