[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

4 hours ago, msbubbly said:

Sigh...I would really like to see this thread focusing on discussing the good things and not speculating about who is dying this week who is dying next week. Life is hard as it is, let's escape to DOTs fantasyland which brings many of us happiness 2x a week :)

I agree to that! It is part and parcel of one's life but let's be optimistic about this for now.

Focus on positivity...

"Fighting!"

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I agree to that! It is part and parcel of one's life but let's be optimistic about this for now.

Focus on positivity...

"Fighting!"

As far as I know Kim Eun Sook Drama (Secret Garden,Gentlement Dignity,The Heirs) all of them are happy ending........So DOTS will be happy ending too.......:wub::rolleyes: #FIGHTIN!!#

• Like 9

only a few hours to go for episode 11.

just had to rewatch 1st 5 episodes.again..

Just something i came across, Dr Kang saved the Arab president in episode 4 and was given a VIP card. 

Do you think this will come into play in the future episodes when KMY is kidnapped?  will the arabs help the captain rescue Dr Kang?

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

only a few hours to go for episode 11.

just had to rewatch 1st 5 episodes.again..

Just something i came across, Dr Kang saved the Arab president in episode 4 and was given a VIP card. 

Do you think this will come into play in the future episodes when KMY is kidnapped?  will the arabs help the captain rescue Dr Kang?

I do think the card will come up, but I'm not sure it will be related to her kidnapping. Maybe when SJ is being a bodyguard/wearing the black suit?  I'm sure they card will be used to get SJ out of trouble or to help him or for him in some way since he used his card to go out on a date with her.  

As for deaths...seriously don't worry about any main character death until ep. 15 or 16.   You can worry then maybe, but right now nobody is dying.  We already have enough spoilers to know that lol. 

• Like 9

me too., the truck kiss scene is one of the best i've seen any any asian drama..ive also watched that scene about 20 times already as well.

Song Song couple just lights up onscreen.

their chemistry is amazing.

The wine kiss scene in episode 4 and 5 was not done in 1 take.  .

in episode 4 the captain's hand is on KMY shoulder when he kisses.

but in episode 5 his hand is on KMY chin when he kisses.  so obviously they did that scene more than once. 

• Like 11

This is an unpopular opinion..but Asparagus is so hot and attractive. Owh and Daniel too. :w00t: LOL

Good job to the casting team for choosing them. Next, we'll be having Yoo Ah In..as if Song Joong Ki alone is still not enough to make my heart skip multiple beats. :wub:

Looks like we already have our own F4..SJK, YAI, Asparagus & Daniel. ;)

*Praying that nothing bad will happen to Mo Yeon..I'm sure I won't be able to handle it.

• Like 18

6 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Now you *have* to wonder why, and also how come YSJ seems ok with it and trusts Daniel. YSJ, for his carefree demeanour, is actually a very cautious person. You can tell. He might have had good memories with Argus, but the moment he saw him on the other side, he immediately had his guard up.

Yes since the first time met him I know he is not an ordinary

• Like 6