[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

people the said "epilogue" will be shown only at the end of the third part of the special...today and tomorrow's special features highlight reels while on friday the never-seen-before scenes, behind-the-camera moments that will be concluded with an epilogue to Big Boss and Beauty's story...

vLwCion.png

• Like 8

Sorry for the radio silence until now but....I have finished the first marathon (in spite of terrible things like work and a quick weekend travelling to see my parents!) and I have to say that I was right: when watching the entire thing, it feels like you're watching a really long movie and even if I had fun spotting continuity errors, it did not distract me from the story.

Result: I'm now even more in love with this drama than ever before. I will probably repeat the marathon once we have Friday's special out, so I can watch it at the end as some sort of 'special making of' together with whatever this 'epilogue' turns out to be.

As a note....I'm sorry to tell you but, on a continued viewing Yoo Shi-jin is EVEN more lethal for your coronaries. :wub:

• Like 20

I didnt catch the live streaming bcoz i know it will be recapped for the whole episode. I dont expect much of epilogue that tell the next story. That's the point of 16episodes format. But we will see it a few days. I'm looking forward for the BTS coz i tend to download them if i'm addicted to the drama. Gaksital maybe, i collect almost 80 clips of BTS. With YCFAS, everybody know there will be a special epiloque bcoz a sighting of the OTP shooting location that was not in any previous episode (the cute Do Manager) . Gud nite guys.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I just love the way these two look at each other

YSJ has this special way of looking at her. My heart flutters along with KMY whenever he looks at her lovingly.:wub:

*screammm* really thanks for all the pictures chingu! ughh my feel! my feels!:bawling:

i love how SJ looks at MY too! that what make me fall in love in this drama in the first place. this is first time i watch the male lead watching the female lead smitten and lovingly from ep 1 in a romance kdrama. usually the guy will fight and insult the girl first even he already develop feelings for her but our captain? NO. he just go straight to flirting with her and then ask her out:glasses:

anyway if it not too much, can you post of si jin stare at mo yeon in ep 5? the scene where they at cafe after mo yeon get the gold card from the arab VIP. his stare was so intense wow!

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@enzek are you talking about this scene??

Its in ep 4 tho. Anyways i couldn't find many pics so i just made some screenshots of that scene. Here you go

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics.

yes yes! thanks! sorry for the mistake i'm typing at the late night here where i should sleep right now:sweatingbullets:

tumblr_o5xzdrEaUZ1vso0bbo1_400.png

tumblr_o5xzexIaXl1vso0bbo1_400.png

i really like his face here especially his eyes and his eyebrow. so expressive:dizzy:

ok i should try to sleep now. since i know DOTS my life has been ruined and i'm becoming like owl, stay up at late night and stalking this thread:bawling:

• Like 15

How did Song Hye Kyo feel about Song Joong Ki's confession in 'Descendants of the Sun'?

By jubilantj    4 hours ago    27,693    4,927    6
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1461165711_a

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Song Hye Kyo talked at great length about her latest work 'Descendants of the Sun' in an interview with Sport Chosun on April 20. During this interview, Song Hye Kyo had nothing but good to say about co-star Song Joong Ki. 

SEE ALSO: Song Joong Ki to join Luhan in upcoming special episode of 'Running Brothers'!

The actress said, "In the viewers' perspective, I mused, 'So that's how charismatic [Song Joong Ki] is,' and I thought, 'That's why people like him so much.' My heart was all aflutter watching the confession scene." 

Song Hye Kyo also went on to compliment Song Joong Ki to no end, saying, "As a person, Song Joong Ki is kind, hardworking, and polite with good manners. It's as everyone says. What people liked him about on set is that he was consistent. When people are having a hard time, they can act irritable but with Song Joong Ki, he was the same from beginning to end. He may be younger but I believed I had a lot to learn [from him]. Actors like him are rare these days. When I look at younger actors, there are many who aren't like him." 

Sponsored by Revcontent

YOU MAY LIKE

• Like 19

i feel sad that she said she was not as busy as she thought she would be. most of the attention went to JK. thOugh I am not saying he doesn't deserve it. But girl worked hard! 

I hope she has a great choice of movie scripts so that she ca truly feel fulfilled as an actress. 

Still curious abt which other line was ger favorite that was in ep 15 16 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, giragira said:

i feel sad that she said she was not as busy as she thought she would be. most of the attention went to JK. thOugh I am not saying he doesn't deserve it. But girl worked hard! 

I hope she has a great choice of movie scripts so that she ca truly feel fulfilled as an actress. 

Still curious abt which other line was ger favorite that was in ep 15 16 

She's plenty busy if she wants to be lol.  She also is the one giving him all the credit.  No reason to be sad. 

• Like 17