[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Omo omo here comes the best part of episode 16.................the lap kiss! :wub:

How many times did they kissed? :phew:

4! this was the part where the universe aligned and the warmer's almost died/disappeared from the feels :lol:

@packmule3  can I please have your post about the kiss scene please? I really loved your post about it. It did gave it that EXTRA feel ;)

this kiss scene was PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Whut? Whut??  :D

I can do better than that, @agdr03.  Remember I compiled everything about the kiss? Gifs, music, translations, etc.  They were on page 525. But here's the link.  The link to my post about the kiss scene should be there. 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/345434-drama-2015-warm-and-cozy-맨도롱-또똣/?do=findComment&comment=19108218

kumawoyo chingu  :)

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo omo here comes the best part of episode 16.................the lap kiss! :wub:

How many times did they kissed? :phew:

4! this was the part where the universe aligned and the warmer's almost died/disappeared from the feels :lol:

@packmule3  can I please have your post about the kiss scene please? I really loved your post about it. It did gave it that EXTRA feel ;)

this kiss scene was PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

@agdr03 this reminds me of the song  Nobody Does It Better......WooJoo is the best! :w00t:

How good was it for GW and his Dad to be able to connect a love that exists by sacrificing one's life for the one they love. I am glad GW understood it right away after hearing his Dad and he felt better knowing that Dad wanted to help his Hyung and his sister in law. 

PhotoGrid_1447508194602_zpsyb3geghk.jpg~

I really find this scene funny! They weren’t talking about just seeing each other right? JJ was now direct in showing she is not “patient”, GW could have said he’ll be back in a week immediately but he was obviously enjoying his vampire’s reaction.Maybe I just have e dirty mind!

Hi Ladies, I had to wait for my guests ti leave! 

Up to the end everything needs to be spelled out to our forever dense and clueless heroine

That's so endearing, isn't it?

But in the beginning, it was GW who was dense and clueless. And it was JJ was leading him along because JJ appeared to be more mature than choding GW. But as the time went by, it was GW who "got with the program", and it was JJ who was floundering behind. 

But that’s okay. It’s part of the “twin” concept that we discussed earlier on here.  They are twins in the sense that their personalities reflect the other person, and often they balance each other out. They push each other to change for the better. :D

my 2nd hand holding was by the stairs. Then when GW was telling JJ about his Dad and the last one would be at the bench next to WaC restaurant.

I found it funny to @Lhej  that JJ sounded scared? apprehensive? that GW might not be back for a while. The way she's asking him when he will return sounded desperate :D but I can't blame JJ for wanting GW to always be by her side :) 

GW wants floor-to-ceiling windows (doesn't it reminds you of another place? :P) and three children! Three?! :blink: :lol:

yes! someone owns a bar that has floor to ceiling windows. We are just waiting for him to marry KS and have the 3 kids :P:phew:

Oh! I forgot to mention this, @Lhej.   JJ could be dense and clueless when it comes to understanding wordplays and sexual innuendoes but she wasn’t really dense and clueless when it came to self-preservation. 

Which I like very much.  I really really really detest female heroines who are martyrs.   That’s one of kdrama tropes that I find intolerable: when a kdrama hero treats the girl shabbily over and over again, and she accepts this abuse meekly. ugh! Talk about glorification of a dysfunctional relationship… Grrrrr...

With JJ, she didn’t do stupid twice.   For instance, she knew she was getting played by GW in Episode 9/10 – that “you lost” kiss.  But she retaliated instantly by teaching him a lesson with that whole vampire act. Of course, it backfired colossally because she didn’t know how to act vamp-y lol. But she DID make him regret his rash action and realize that he should be careful when provoking her next time.  

Same thing in Episode 7, that whole indigestion scene. GW was being oblivious to her feelings, and he was insistent on treating her like a “non-woman”.  What did she do?  Joked about having her feelings for him (which we all knew was a convoluted way of confessing) THEN taking everything back as just a “cure” for his indigestion. 

Then way back in Episode 5, when GW tried to kiss her to make JW jealous.  She did her scare tactics on him about “doing something well” and even knocked (literally) some sense into his head. 

So, JJ was dense and clueless but she wasn’t depicted as a pathetic creature. And that’s what we love about her. :)

LOL finally MJW shows her true colours to Joon Hee. MJW being consistent in the end.:P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LJJ is so sweet when she asked BGW who is preparing food for all the guests, "are you having fun? When BGW said yes, she replied "that's enough". :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice ending to episode 16 and to Warm & Cozy! :D

11378771_374081172802032_1064684293_n_zp

GW wants floor-to-ceiling windows (doesn't it reminds you of another place? :P) and three children! Three?! :blink: :lol:

yes! someone owns a bar that has floor to ceiling windows. We are just waiting for him to marry KS and have the 3 kids :P:phew:

...and who influenced him to buy a dog? (Sorry off topic)

On 11/14/2015 at 10:33 PM, icemaid said:

Mod edit: unrelated pic/gif

You mean Yoo Yeon Seok's wine lounge, LUA?  Yes, doesn't it.  :D

Three children? That's a nice number. 

That tells me that he was THINKING of -- at the very minimum -- three occasions of sex in the future. One romp in the sack = one child.

LOL finally MJW shows her true colours to Joon Hee. MJW being consistent in the end.:P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LJJ is so sweet when she asked BGW is preparing food for all the guests, "are you having fun? When BGE said yes, she replied "that's enough". :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice ending to episode 16 and to Warm & Cozy! :D

I couldn't agree more chingu! I even feel like saying it to hubby but then he would say ' what are you talking about?' :lol:

I specially liked that it was a close up of WooJoo when they said 'saranghae' to each other :wub: 

...or maybe the pup was a gift

What dog?

Did YYS get a new dog recently?  I thought he already had pet doggies. Does he have time to take care of them? lol. 

Hahaha who? Who? Who let the dog out?! :D

How good was it for GW and his Dad to be able to connect a love that exists by sacrificing one's life for the one they love. I am glad GW understood it right away after hearing his Dad and he felt better knowing that Dad wanted to help his Hyung and his sister in law. 

I'm not sure if I posted this comment before but I thought this was one of the wonderful things about the script -- this whole "secret" between Hyung and the Lady Diver.  The Hyung was totally in the dark about his mother’s role in the death of the Lady Diver’s first husband.  So she couldn’t get mad at him.  Furthermore, she was also protecting HIM by not telling him the “other version” of truth: that his mother – not GW’s father – was the murderer. 

Same thing with the "secret" between the Dad and GW. The Dad always claimed that he did it. It was up to GW to believe otherwise.  

Thus, this thing about secrecy and taking the fall -- or assuming the burden for somebody you love -- is neatly and logically done in the story.

Most of the time, I’d hate this kind of moral ambiguity. I would insist that the script be clear and upfront with whodunit and culpabity so the viewers can choose to take sides. But here the ambiguity was THE whole point. You see, a big part of mature love is learning to love somebody through the uncertainties and unresolved issues and "grey" areas.  It doesn't mean compromising your own personal ethical values but it means simply accepting the other person for who he is. 

What dog?

Did YYS get a new dog recently?  I thought he already had pet doggies. Does he have time to take care of them? lol. 

Oppa posted a pic with a pup on his IG. Sora posted with her pup a week ago. We certainly got the feels seeing how YeonSo posted with their dogs :wub: Good question about Oppa's time in taking care of his pet when his about to start on his musical. I AM PRAYING Sora will watch him. PLEASE PLEASE! LET IT HAPPEN! 

I really enjoy this drama and even better after the rewatch. :D

Thank you to the cast and production crew of Warm & Cozy for a job well done!

11372539_1583350415259673_183794575_n.jp

And of course a big  THANK YOU  to all the beautiful Royal Ladies @agdr03 @packmule3  @violet88 @Lhej  @vvan23  B)

(I need to leave now will come back to this thread later)

Archived