[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys have you heard? Kang So Ra has been cast opposite Rain in a melodrama!! Don't know how i feel about this.. 

hi @madlena  :) I hope your good chingu! We miss you here. We will see I guess from the teasers once they come out. I think the only thing I am glad is that Rain is with KTH already and that we will be able to watch Sora again :) 

Hahaha and Sora is safe in the arms of YYS oppa! :P

Here we go Royal Ladies! red traffic light: 3d rendering traffic light Stock Photo

Guys have you heard? Kang So Ra has been cast opposite Rain in a melodrama!! Don't know how i feel about this.. 

hi @madlena  :) I hope your good chingu! We miss you here. We will see I guess from the teasers once they come out. I think the only thing I am glad is that Rain is with KTH already and that we will be able to watch Sora again :) 

Hahaha and Sora is afe in the arms of YYS oppa! :P

right on chingu! ;) we need to make sure the lines are not being crossed by anyone! ^_^

Prayers for Paris.

Mod edit: unrelated pic/gif

Because of the events in Paris last night, I’m torn about doing this rewatch today/tonight. Part of me is NOT in the mood to talk about love and romcoms. However, this is like 9/11 all over me. Back then, I decided that I won’t let Muslim terrorists rule my life, my fears, my anger, my emotions. Those animal excrement fail to terrorize me when I continue to live my life the way I choose. 

So I’m here.  Let's go on with the rewatch.

Just give me 5 minutes before joining you Royal Ladies. I need coffee. Coffee…my real frenemy. :)

Hahaha and Sora is safe in the arms of YYS oppa! :P

Here we go Royal Ladies! 

Rain?  He's a "safe" male lead because he already has KTH anyway. But isn't kinda too old-looking for our Sora? He's an AHJUSSI! lol

On 11/14/2015 at 8:39 PM, packmule3 said:

Prayers for Paris.

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures/videos.         

Because of the events in Paris last night, I’m torn about doing this rewatch today/tonight. Part of me is NOT in the mood to talk about love and romcoms. However, this is like 9/11 all over me. Back then, I decided that I won’t let Muslim terrorists rule my life, my fears, my anger, my emotions. Those animal excrement fail to terrorize me when I continue to live my life the way I choose. 

So I’m here.  Let's go on with the rewatch.

Just give me 5 minutes before joining you Royal Ladies. I need coffee. Coffee…my real frenemy. :)

Pray for Paris! It does hurt a lot when other people kill innocent people for the sake of I don't even know for what cause. Anyway I am with you @packmule3  let's go on with our lives and pray that those affected will have the strength to carry on and be able to start again. 

BTW, @icemaid, when you said you felt queasy last week, I thought you had morning sickness!!!

I was about to congratulate you but then I remembered you saying that you didn't want children (at least at the moment).

mwhahahaha.

My thought process: Icemaid feeling queasy? Can it be morning sickness???!!! icemaid --> iceMOM

How old is Rain? I know zilch about him, haven't watch any of his drama.

But I heard of him as a Korean singer before I even started watching k-dramas.

That's all I know....

same here chingu. I just know that his KTH's man.

shall we start? :)

How old is Rain? I know zilch about him, haven't watch any of his drama.

But I heard of him as a Korean singer before I even started watching k-dramas.

That's all I know....

He's 33 yo. Only 2 years older than YYS but he looks world-weary. 

RAIN 2011 Shankbone.JPG(taken in 2011) source: wiki

source: soompi 

I watched him in Full House. 

Okay let's start.

On 11/14/2015 at 8:46 PM, packmule3 said:

BTW, @icemaid, when you said you felt queasy last week, I thought you had morning sickness!!!

I was about to congratulate you but then I remembered you saying that you didn't want children (at least at the moment).

mwhahahaha.

My thought process: Icemaid feeling queasy? Can it be morning sickness???!!! icemaid --> iceMOM

Kang Sora was acting like a typical girl.  hahaha.  She wanted details about his misery!! 

“Did you miss me that much? How much did you cry for me because you missed me every day?”

I would have gone on: Did you look at my pictures? Did you have my photo by your bedside? Did you check FB? Did you try to call me at night? Could you eat without me? 

Kang Sora was acting like a typical girl.  hahaha.  She wanted details about his misery!! 

“Did you miss me that much? How much did you cry for me because you missed me every day?”

I would have gone on: Did you look at my pictures? Did you have my photo by your bedside? Did you check FB? Did you try to call me at night? Could you eat without me? 

to add, How did you live without me by your side? 

to add, How did you live without me by your side? 

To add again: Did you drink a lot of soju to drown your sorrow?  Did you see another girl walking down the road and chase after her thinking it was me?  (mwahahaha. let's be dramatic here.)

On 11/14/2015 at 8:58 PM, agdr03 said:

GW is soooo happy and boastful? that he is JJ's first love and fantasy prince isnt' he? :D Cheeky boy! I really did wish though that he came with the black horse just to prove to JJ what's his saying :wub: 

lol.  He was covering up his embarrassment and discomfort. JJ was being cheeky herself when she teased him, "Jung Joo, I miss you vrey much.... You cried as you said that."

To stop her, he "counter-attacked" by bringing up HER embarrassing crush on him. 

A horse scene would have been funny, but it would have been funnier than that potato-peeling dream/fantasy later on. 

Archived