[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we were cheated of this scene at the start of episode 16. :(

Yes! I wish they showed this. Maybe GW said something like - well I did miss you so much so I deserve a kiss now that we are together :phew:  

c33a5e42-488b-4385-bdad-fc0c22b3c089_zps

Same here. I'm curious why they edited it out. They must have thought that the dialogue wasn't relevant to the flow of the story. And they only had 55 minutes for this final episode so they streamlined everything. But...but...but why take this out and leave the whole potato-peeling scene in?  (lol... as you can tell, I'm being nit-picky.)

By the way, that cat decor on the table is still bugging me too.  

GW is soooo happy and boastful? that he is JJ's first love and fantasy prince isnt' he? :D Cheeky boy! I really did wish though that he came with the black horse just to prove to JJ what's his saying :wub: 

lol.  He was covering up his embarrassment and discomfort. JJ was being cheeky herself when she teased him, "Jung Joo, I miss you vrey much.... You cried as you said that."

To stop her, he "counter-attacked" by bringing up HER embarrassing crush on him. 

A horse scene would have been funny, but it would have been funnier than that potato-peeling dream/fantasy later on. 

ok I think I get it :lol: 

I felt pity towards Ho Jun's character.. he's fallen into JW's web.. didn't GW warned his best friend about her upfront?.. :)

I wondered about that, too.  What kind of friend was he?!!!  :D

He appeared like he was palming off JW or passing off his problem on his friend just to get rid of her.  hahaha.  Machiavellian, eh? 

awww there's the holding hands of WooJoo :wub: I have compiled them too but I don't have the actual gifs :( I still don't know how to do gifs. Maybe it's about time I learn it. Will give it a try after the re-watch :) I need a teacher though. Please anyone? :)  

Haha LJJ getting all cross-eye waiting for her fantasy prince! :lol: Great acting by Sora!

11426504_450355015146769_69095724_n_zpsp

After LJJ hang up the phone, BGW said "who does she take me for?"

Sounds familiar, didn't he said the same thing (ep 10?) after the seduction scene when he wanted to leave & JJ told him to just go up & sleep comfortably.

GW is soooo happy and boastful? that he is JJ's first love and fantasy prince isnt' he? :D Cheeky boy! I really did wish though that he came with the black horse just to prove to JJ what's his saying :wub: 

lol.  He was covering up his embarrassment and discomfort. JJ was being cheeky herself when she teased him, "Jung Joo, I miss you vrey much.... You cried as you said that."

To stop her, he "counter-attacked" by bringing up HER embarrassing crush on him. 

A horse scene would have been funny, but it would have been funnier than that potato-peeling dream/fantasy later on. 

And his ego was pricked too when JJ said: "I did you a favor by catching you." (poke his shoulder). 

A guy's got to have some pride here. :D

But I'm always fascinated when I see korean reality shows and kdramas discuss this "who loves me more" issue.  I had never given it that much thought when I was dating. If I liked the guy, I liked the guy. Reciprocity was essential of course -- because unrequited love was awkward, lol  -- but I wouldn't quibble over who loves whom MORE. 

But I understand this whole conversation between JJ and GW.  They were both still scared to be the "sucker" in the relationship so they were self-protecting.  But I think after GW made his surprise midnight visit and saw JJ's preparation, he decided to do away with his "protective" barrier.  

Haha LJJ getting all cross-eye waiting for her fantasy prince! :lol: Great acting by Sora!

Sounds familiar, didn't he said the same thing (ep 10?) after the seduction scene when he wanted to leave & JJ told him to just go up & sleep comfortably.

loved her cross eyed look! :lol: you would think that a simple 'drop by at WaC later ok after you finish your meeting with Hyung?' would solve the problem but they just got together and she really is innocent! :) this was proven by that question of GW. 

And his ego was pricked too when JJ said: "I did you a favor by catching you." (poke his shoulder). 

A guy's got to have some pride here. :D

But I'm always fascinated when I see korean reality shows and kdramas discuss this "who loves me more" issue.  I had never given it that much thought when I was dating. If I liked the guy, I liked the guy. Reciprocity was essential of course -- because unrequited love was awkward, lol  -- but I wouldn't quibble over who loves whom MORE. 

But I understand this whole conversation between JJ and GW.  They were both still scared to be the "sucker" in the relationship so they were self-protecting.  But I think after GW made his surprise midnight visit and saw JJ's preparation, he decided to do away with his "protective" barrier.  

hmmm Grandma always said to us that it's better that the man loves you more than you love him :D sometimes I get it but sometimes I don't as well :)

I found JJ's comment interesting that a wealthy prince needs to be arrogant and prickly. Made me wonder about Prince Frederick of Denmark, who married Princess Mary here from Oz. They met at a bar in Sydney during the Olympics. I never saw him as arrogant and prickly. But then again I haven't met a real prince in real life.

loved her cross eyed look! :lol: you would think that a simple 'drop by at WaC later ok after you finish your meeting with Hyung?' would solve the problem but they just got together and she really is innocent! :) this was proven by that question of GW. 

Yes, Kang Sora was cute in this entire scene, too. You could sense and empathize with her character FREAKING OUT upon realizing that she overplayed her hand and revealed in the process that she had the hots for GW.   Now, take into consideration their previous dialogue about JJ's long-term crush on her prince charming, and what do you have here?  A really mortifying moment for our JJ.

Yes, if I were in her shoes, I'd totally freak out, too. But I wouldn't have said I could RESIST the urge.  That was basically an admission that I DID have the urge but I was good at resisting it. 

Instead, I would have denied knowledge of any urge.  Huh? What urge? What urge are you talking?  

See that?  To claim innocence (or ignorance) was the better answer. 

Omo omo here comes the best part of episode 16.................the lap kiss! :wub:

How many times did they kissed? :phew:

4! this was the part where the universe aligned and the warmer's almost died/disappeared from the feels :lol:

@packmule3  can I please have your post about the kiss scene please? I really loved your post about it. It did gave it that EXTRA feel ;)

this kiss scene was PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Omo omo here comes the best part of episode 16.................the lap kiss! :wub:

How many times did they kissed? :phew:

4! this was the part where the universe aligned and the warmer's almost died/disappeared from the feels :lol:

@packmule3  can I please have your post about the kiss scene please? I really loved your post about it. It did gave it that EXTRA feel ;)

this kiss scene was PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Whut? Whut??  :D

I can do better than that, @agdr03.  Remember I compiled everything about the kiss? Gifs, music, translations, etc.  They were on page 525. But here's the link.  The link to my post about the kiss scene should be there. 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/345434-drama-2015-warm-and-cozy-맨도롱-또똣/?do=findComment&comment=19108218

Archived