[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Royal hing just comes to my mind. Has anyone watched The Producers? Is it any good? When it was airing I was too busy with Warm & Cozy.;) Is it worth a re-watch by the Royal Ladies?

I watched producer because of Kim Jong kook :D. I quite like the drama as the story was about korean entertainment. We can see behind the scene many of Korea variety show and their obstacles that we never know before.

But I don't think I want a rewatch. Anyway, u can watch it first to see if it suits your taste :)

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Royal hing just comes to my mind. Has anyone watched The Producers? Is it any good? When it was airing I was too busy with Warm & Cozy.;) Is it worth a re-watch by the Royal Ladies?

I watched producer because of Kim Jong kook :D. I quite like the drama as the story was about korean entertainment. We can see behind the scene many of Korea variety show and their obstacles that we never know before.

But I don't think I want a rewatch. Anyway, u can watch it first to see if it suits your taste :)

I like KJK too but I won't do a rewatch just for him as he is not the main cast. I guess he only appears in 1-2 episodes? :lol:

Ugly Alert is too long even as KS fan I don't think we could pick this drama unless the rest are keen. :)

Actually I am not really a drama buff anything more than 20 episodes I usually avoid. (unless I really really like the leads.:P)

I like KJK too but I won't do a rewatch just for him as he is not the main cast. I guess he only appears in 1-2 episodes? :lol:

Ugly Alert is too long even as KS fan I don't think we could pick this drama unless the rest are keen. :)

Actually I am not really a drama buff anything more than 20 episodes I usually avoid. (unless I really really like the leads.:P)

@icemaid dearie, i was once like you.. ☺☺ avoiding long run drama.. but i gave few drama exceptional cause i really like the actor/actress.. among them are ugly alert and you are the best lee soon shin.. and i don't regret spending my long hours on them... ☺

I have to give it to GW in announcing to people that he thought maybe he was HB's dad :lol: Everyone's eyes and mouths went like saucers :D It was awesome that it tied with HB's existence in the episode. It was all worth it Han Byul :wub: 

I know right?  

If it weren't HIM, I'd think he was some kind of pervert. kekeke.

And I can’t help but tie this in with how vehemently he protested when that TV station made an unfortunate mistake of calling JJ as Mrs. Mayor (and it was his fault, too).  He was upset that the VIRTUE of a single woman was tainted because she was mistakenly called “married” on TV.  

Now here he is announcing it to the town’s gossipers that he was HB’s dad and he and JJ had a “night” together.  hahahaha.  Talk about defamation….

HAHAHA when its with him its ok :rolleyes: but if its JJ with someone else its a NO GO! :crazy:

GW one later is still a man-child afterall. :P :lol:

But he's a man-child JJ can live with. Essentially, he's just a jealous type of guy so as long as JJ recognizes that and makes adjustments for that, then they'll be fine. 

What's worse is a man-child who's abusive and mean-spirited. GW has never been like that with JJ. He always said that he cared for JJ and was considerate toward her even when he discovered that she was sick at all.  And that lighthouse scene was proof of that. Normal people would have been angry at being duped like that even though it wasn't JJ's fault. 

This made me think about GW reminding JJ about their promise when they first met again and they were seated in the plane. GW said to her she turned out cool after all. Maybe subconsciously GW did have some sort of feelings back then for JJ. Maybe not feelings but he couldn't just forget about JJ.

JJ on the other hand was aware that she liked GW right after their first meeting in Jeju.  

JJ's friend is too much.. if i get it correctly she asked jj to take han byul to get his first vaccination while she and her husband went for a hang out... but i don't know how end up mayor is the one bringing han byul to clinic instead.. or did jj went together with the mayor?...

JJ's friend knows that she has a willing helper in JJ and she's making use of her while she's at Jejudo to pass off her responsibilities as a mother so she can relax and take it easy. By now, we already have a good impression that JJ's friend is like her feckless cousin who absconded with her money -- a freeloader or somebody who takes advantages of other people's kindness and generosity and gives back nothing in return.

Don't you dislike people like that? If you want a geo-political perspective on this, it's similar to how many people in Europe feel right now about the refugees/migrants entering their homelands.  ;)

Anyway, I think the Mayor ended up taking Han Byeol to the clinic because 1) JJ went diving with the ahjummas to catch the food of the day for the restaurant and 2) one of the Mayor's brothers is the town's doctor. Remember Episode 12? When three of his siblings/clones came to check JJ out? 

I tried to post about the Mayor taking the baby because JJ was diving with the lady ahjumma's but of course soompi was playing up then :)  I forgot about the Mayor's brother as the town doctor! good one @packmule3 

Royal ladies, I'm sorry to do this you all -- and at such short notice, too. I won't be able to join you today. I have to attend to an emergency and will be flying out in a couple of hours. 

But please go ahead and do the rewatch. I should be home by Sunday, and I can put in my comments then. 

Take care now!

-packmule3

Royal ladies, I'm sorry to do this you all -- and at such short notice, too. I won't be able to join you today. I have to attend to an emergency and will be flying out in a couple of hours. 

But please go ahead and do the rewatch. I should be home by Sunday, and I can put in my comments then. 

Take care now!

-packmule3

aww.. it'll be less fun without you @packmule3.. anyway you take care ok, hope whatever the issue is resolved smoothly...

@agdr03 i am ok to postpone to next week as well..

Take care now!

-packmule3

aww.. it'll be less fun without you @packmule3.. anyway you take care ok, hope whatever the issue is resolved smoothly...

Hello ladies, my tummy still a little quizzy......

So are we doing the rewatch next Friday instead?

Take care now!

-packmule3

Hello ladies, my tummy still a little quizzy......

So are we doing the rewatch next Friday instead?

Yes @icemaid I do hope your tummy will get better. 

We have to watch all together as a warmer family right? :) 

Take care now!

-packmule3

thank you chingu! @violet88   ;) 

Take care now!

-packmule3

thank you chingu! @violet88   ;) 

Hi Royal Ladies! I just arrived home and I thought I’ve missed the rewatch! Hope everything’s ok @packmule3. I wasn’t really looking forward to our last rewatch, let’s hold on for another week! 

WarmandCozyEpisode16Part%204_796130_zpsg

Archived