[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

I have to give it to GW in announcing to people that he thought maybe he was HB's dad :lol: Everyone's eyes and mouths went like saucers :D It was awesome that it tied with HB's existence in the episode. It was all worth it Han Byul :wub: 

I know right?  

If it weren't HIM, I'd think he was some kind of pervert. kekeke.

And I can’t help but tie this in with how vehemently he protested when that TV station made an unfortunate mistake of calling JJ as Mrs. Mayor (and it was his fault, too).  He was upset that the VIRTUE of a single woman was tainted because she was mistakenly called “married” on TV.  

Now here he is announcing it to the town’s gossipers that he was HB’s dad and he and JJ had a “night” together.  hahahaha.  Talk about defamation….

HAHAHA when its with him its ok :rolleyes: but if its JJ with someone else its a NO GO! :crazy:

GW one later is still a man-child afterall. :P :lol:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WarmandCozyEpisode15Part%202_382015_zpsx WarmandCozyEpisode15Part%203_350984_zpsw

Only after this rewatch that I noticed that mayor “copied” Heera’s line. Many said before that this loveline was quite forced  but for me I liked it, both were heartbroken and so they were able to sympathize with each other’s situation so it’s not hard to see them together.

That was a haunting statement by JJ about the female ghost during the farewell party.

"The moment you left, I forget it all. I won't wait even for one second." :sweatingbullets:

Ah, you're right, @icemaid!!  The elevator scene would be devastating for him because JJ did say: The moment you left, I forget it all. I won't wait even for one second.

And what more visible proof is there that she didn't wait than a baby? lol.

That’s why I like that part when he asked her seriously: LJJ, you weren’t hoping for anything from me? You weren’t hoping that I’d come to see you?  Despite the brave front that she was putting, JJ admitted it that she did, and he sighed in relief. 

He had to hear it straight from her that the ghost story didn’t come true at all. She didn’t forget, and she did wait. 

Heera and hyung had similar plot, both asked the secretary to drop them off mid way of their journey for fresh air. But in actual fact is for them to release their addiction for smoke and drink.. and both met their soulmate during that incidence...

With our drunk confession, I cried a lot when I first watched this scene. I really felt WooJoo's loneliness and longing for each other during the past year. It was just perfect even what they said to each other. It was sooo real, I thought of YeonSo and not WooJoo :)

Maybe, just maybe if they are dating now, this was the scene that made them say ' I like Kang Sora ' and ' I like Yeon Sok Oppa'. :phew:  sigh!

I like how confident gw is when he see poong san's sns about hwang han byul and saying to himself that he will not fall for the trick, but soon after start feeling nervous about the possibility.. hehe.. 

And I like PS saying, "ahh! so you don't want to believe her? Then should I swing a powerful punch at you?"

I like how PS and the Mayor were both trying to knock some sense into GW. lol. 

That was a haunting statement by JJ about the female ghost during the farewell party.

"The moment you left, I forget it all. I won't wait even for one second." :sweatingbullets:

Ah, you're right, @icemaid!!  The elevator scene would be devastating for him because JJ did say: The moment you left, I forget it all. I won't wait even for one second.

And what more visible proof is the that she didn't wait than a baby? lol.

That’s why I like that part when he asked her seriously: LJJ, you weren’t hoping for anything from me? You weren’t hoping that I’d come to see you?  Despite the brave front that she was putting, JJ admitted it that she did, and he sighed in relief. 

He had to hear it straight from her that the ghost story didn’t come true at all. She didn’t forget, and she did wait. 

At the airport after GW left, JJ said to herself regardless how GW felt she will keep liking him. :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elevator scene - when JJ said yes the baby looks like her, GW's hand dropped down from pressing the lift button.

Looks like his jaw dropped and his heart sank! (serve him right! :P:lol:)

Love it when PS said he should swing a powerful punch by posting mayor & Han Byeol picture! :lol:

The elevator scene was one of my favorite scenes of the drama. At first I was disappointed that JJ wasn’t able to chase GW at the airport but if that happened then we wouldn’t have this famous scene which was full of emotions-shock and pain! I felt what they felt! They were that great as actors!

I remember the reaction of the people here in this thread when the preview came out and it seemed like JJ was going to have a baby. Most people's reactions were like: WHAT the HECK?!!!  We just want our sweet moment!! No more complications!!

I was chuckling because I knew it was going to be a trollish scene. Meaning we were supposed to have our hearts wrung so we'd feel relieved and blissful afterwards. AS long as it was not protracted agony, we would like the DRAMA of it all. :)  So yes, the elevator scene was one of my favorite scenes too. 

In viki it was ' WHOSE BABY IS THAT?' I read it as the apocalypse was coming :lol:

@violet88

I love PS's timing.  First, he only uploaded the shot with JJ.

i2pOfiX.gif

Then to "punish" GW, he uploaded the picture of the Mayor and deliberately called the baby, HWANG Han Byeol.

Icliy4e.gif

And he fell for that trick because he was so relieved to find out that it was Lee Han Byeol.

r3b2epw.gif

The baby is soooo cute here I can chomp on his cheeks and his toes.

But this friend of JJ's?!! Who needs an enemy when you can have friends like her to mess things up? Way to blabber about GW being JJ's first love and Prince Charming! 

With our drunk confession, I cried a lot when I first watched this scene. I really felt WooJoo's loneliness and longing for each other during the past year. It was just perfect even what they said to each other. It was sooo real, I thought of YeonSo and not WooJoo :)

Maybe, just maybe if they are dating now, this was the scene that made them say ' I like Kang Sora ' and ' I like Yeon Sok Oppa'. :phew:  sigh!

Here's YeonSo for you @agdr03 keeping your imagination alive. :phew:

Photo from warmy_japanese

@violet88

Then to "punish" GW, he uploaded the picture of the Mayor and deliberately called the baby, HWANG Han Byeol.

And he fell for that trick because h was so relieved to find out that it was Lee Han Byeol.

But this friend of JJ's?!! Who needs an enemy when you can have friends like her to mess things up? Way to blabber about GW being JJ's first love and Prince Charming! 

agree with you @packmule3.. the timing and sequence is really appropriate right?.. he's one little cupid.. ☺

I like that GW said 'I'm going and because I don't want to talk about the old times'. JJ comes back with 'Our Han Byul looks like me a lot, not like his father!'. 

Boom! GW turns around :lol:

WarmandCozyEpisode15Part%201_765598_zpsc WarmandCozyEpisode15Part%202_542942_zpsf

GW at once caught on JJ’s bait! This is one of the many things I liked about this drama, the characters are consistent and realistic, they don’t magically change/transform at once. There are habits and qualities that are not easy to get rid off and GW has this thing with baits like what he’s used to do with JW before which he’s still doing up to the end.

Nice ending to ep 15.

GW : Forget everything that some drunk guy told you. Hear it again when I am sober. Jung Joo, I love you. :wub:

I know that it is true that you say true/honest things when your drunk but it's true as well that you can forget what you said. I'm like JJ, I don't have high tolerance for alcohol so I get tipsy quickly. I like that this scene is similar to the scene in the cellar where GW asked JJ if she remembered what happened that night. I like that GW remembered and connected everything to JJ :) 

WooJoo was all out in making sure that they remember what they said because it was their feelings for each other:wub: 

On 10/30/2015 at 10:57 PM, violet88 said:
On 10/30/2015 at 10:49 PM, packmule3 said:

@violet88

And he fell for that trick because h was so relieved to find out that it was Lee Han Byeol.

agree with you @packmule3.. the timing and sequence is really appropriate right?.. he's one little cupid.. ☺

When PS said should he throw a powerful punch, can't help but think of PS as Pacquiao. :D

Mod edit: unrelated pic/gif

Here's YeonSo for you @agdr03 keeping your imagination alive. :phew:

squeeeeeeeeel  :wub: :wub: :wub:  thanks @icemaid ;)   WooJoo's eye contact here and facial expression was raw for me, it really came from the heart :)

You might think I drunk some YeonSo alcohol drink here huh?  I'm unstoppable, time to sleep it off  :lol: 

I have to give it to GW in announcing to people that he thought maybe he was HB's dad :lol: Everyone's eyes and mouths went like saucers :D It was awesome that it tied with HB's existence in the episode. It was all worth it Han Byul :wub: 

I know right?  

And I can’t help but tie this in with how vehemently he protested when that TV station made an unfortunate mistake of calling JJ as Mrs. Mayor (and it was his fault, too).  He was upset that the VIRTUE of a single woman was tainted because she was mistakenly called “married” on TV.  

Now here he is announcing it to the town’s gossipers that he was HB’s dad and he and JJ had a “night” together.  hahahaha.  Talk about defamation….

HAHAHA when its with him its ok :rolleyes: but if its JJ with someone else its a NO GO! :crazy:

But he's a man-child JJ can live with. Essentially, he's just a jealous type of guy so as long as JJ recognizes that and makes adjustments for that, then they'll be fine. 

What's worse is a man-child who's abusive and mean-spirited. GW has never been like that with JJ. He always said that he cared for JJ and was considerate toward her even when he discovered that she was sick at all.  And that lighthouse scene was proof of that. Normal people would have been angry at being duped like that even though it wasn't JJ's fault. 

I know right?  

But he's a man-child JJ can live with. Essentially, he's just a jealous type of guy so as long as JJ recognizes that and makes adjustments for that, then they'll be fine. 

What's worse is a man-child who's abusive and mean-spirited. GW has never been like that with JJ. He always said that he cared for JJ and was considerate toward her even when he discovered that she was sick at all.  And that lighthouse scene was proof of that. Normal people would have been angry at being duped like that even though it wasn't JJ's fault. 

I was pleasantly surprised by GW's reaction and how he hugged JJ at the lighthouse. :o :wub:

This lovable man-child character can also be confusing at times. :sweatingbullets: :lol:

I like that GW said 'I'm going and because I don't want to talk about the old times'. JJ comes back with 'Our Han Byul looks like me a lot, not like his father!'. 

Boom! GW turns around :lol:

GW at once caught on JJ’s bait! This is one of the many things I liked about this drama, the characters are consistent and realistic, they don’t magically change/transform at once. There are habits and qualities that are not easy to get rid off and GW has this thing with baits like what he’s used to do with JW before which he’s still doing up to the end.

To think that when JW gave him bait, he took her to Seoul alright but in the end he had to run to JJ. Now with JJ's bait, he actually set his life, for good :)   

@violet88

When PS said should he throw a powerful punch, can't help but think of PS as Pacquiao. :D

Pacquaoi? I was thinking of Muhammad Ali. lol  Different generations of boxers. 

It turned out that it wasn't as powerful as he thought it was. GW didn't go berserk, he just ran up and down the corridor looking for Han Byeol. And it also fired back on PS and JJ, when GW decided to tease them back about being HB's father. lol. 

What a doofus. Of course, the townspeople knew who the  father was. There wasn't any doubt because they knew who the mother was as well.  He was just trying to shock them into thinking that there was a scandalous affair going on between JJ and himself. lol. Nice try.

Archived