[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

I thought gw said that he never use his jeju cell phone or rather phone number.. that's why he did not see/read jj's message for him.. but how did ahjusshi manage to contact him to ask him to come over to the island to meet his dad?

oooohhhh.  Good one, @violet88!!!  

There was another hole with this cellphone thing. Like, how it could still be fully charged after a year. Somebody mentioned that before.

And also that thing about PS keeping up with SNS. Was GW checking up on Warm and Cozy and JJ through PS's SNS?  Is that why he could keep away for a year? 

I thought gw said that he never use his jeju cell phone or rather phone number anymore ever since the day he left jeju.. that's why he did not see/read jj's message for him.. but how did ahjusshi manage to contact him to ask him to come over to the island to meet his dad?

I like your question chingu @violet88 :)  Maybe the Ahjussi asked GW for his number before he left. Remember he said to GW he will contact him again after 1 year and see how the problem goes. This is just my hypothetical answer :)

@packmule3     soooooo after GW saying to JJ that he will not make contact or message her it turns out he did all along through PS' SNS :D yup, it made sense now!!!

Yes, he had been checking.  He was so sure that PS would post an announcement if JJ married or had a baby, and to me, THAT signified that he was aware of PS’ posting habits and posting style.   The reason he didn’t the post about the baby was probably because he had been traveling to Jejudo and had no time yet to look at his SNS.  

And you're probably right about the GW giving the Ahjussi his contact number. I wonder if the Ahjussi decided that it was finally a convenient time to tell him because there was a baby around. kekeke.  That would too scheming, even for the Ahjussi. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that line of JJ ' my heart floated in mid-air '. It was really like that for her because GW didn't received her message.

awwwwwww GW giving han Byul his toy was priceless! Han Byul's smile was sooooooooo gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub: 

I like that GW said 'I'm going and because I don't want to talk about the old times'. JJ comes back with 'Our Han Byul looks like me a lot, not like his father!'. 

Boom! GW turns around :lol:

Even before that.. when he was trying to find out Han Byeol's last name. He asked her: It couldn't be "Hwang" could it? 

Then, the whole background music: it's a tango music. "It takes two to tango."  Meaning there’s a give-and-take here, or a push-and-pull.  They’re teasing each other – and verbally flirting -- just like in the dance. 

YYS : What? The Royal Ladies are giving Sora to me!

cr: @agreeablywarm

chingu @icemaid   a better pic would be the one where JJ's cousin told GW he was JJ's fantasy prince ;)  remember he smiled after knowing that? :wub:

Oppa! do not think anymore! TAKE HER! TAKE HER!  otherwise I will TAKE YOU! :lol: 

WarmandCozyEpisode15Part%202_126126_zpsn

Too bad we weren’t able to see what they showed in the preview wherein GW was holding his face looking happy and shy. I think it was because of knowing he was JJ’s first love. It was parallel to hyung’s reaction when he heard from his secretary that ajumma liked him because he is handsome!

Recent pictures of YYS and KS attending different events. Both looking good as usual. :) Wish they would date already. :lol:

credit: warmy_japanese

See you later Royal Ladies!

@icemaid  thank you! thank you! for always putting YeonSo's pic together :wub: Even if they're not together in the same event, it always gives me the feels and it's a really good one :)  Imagine if they did go to the same event! sigh! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I second that chingu!  I can even imagine their babies already! :wub:   delulu much here!  :lol: 

You made me laugh with your imagination chingu:lol:. Anyway, you are not alone :P

I like that GW said 'I'm going and because I don't want to talk about the old times'. JJ comes back with 'Our Han Byul looks like me a lot, not like his father!'. 

Even before that.. when he was trying to find out Han Byeol's last name. He asked her: It couldn't be "Hwang" could it? 

Then, the whole background music: it's a tango music. "It takes two to tango."  Meaning there’s a give-and-take here, or a push-and-pull.  They’re teasing each other – and verbally flirting -- just like in the dance. 

And so the coffee talk came after. I think I would do what JJ did, that is apologized. She really needed to get that out of her heart.

YYS : What? The Royal Ladies are giving Sora to me!

cr: @agreeablywarm

chingu @icemaid   a better pic would be the one where JJ's cousin told GW he was JJ's fantasy prince ;)  remember he smiled after knowing that? :wub:

Oppa! do not think anymore! TAKE HER! TAKE HER!  otherwise I will TAKE YOU! :lol: 

Too bad we weren’t able to see what they showed in the preview wherein GW was holding his face looking happy and shy. I think it was because of knowing he was JJ’s first love. It was parallel to hyung’s reaction when he heard from his secretary that ajumma liked him because he is handsome!

oh @Lhej  THAT pic would have been the PERFECT one. I totally forgot about that!   Thanks for my smiling Oppa :wub:

JJ's friend is too much.. if i get it correctly she asked jj to take han byul to get his first vaccination while she and her husband went for a hang out... but i don't know how end up mayor is the one bringing han byul to clinic instead.. or did jj went together with the mayor?...

BTW, the gifs from @jeonghyang from page 485.

Are we on hot topic again?  We have spam. lol. 

I thought because soompi was freezing before it doesn't want us to be HOT TOPIC. But come on! We will only be hot for tonight and another Friday :lol: They should just give us the crown! :phew:  Oh wait we are Royal Ladies already :D

JJ's friend is too much.. if i get it correctly she asked jj to take han byul to get his first vaccination while she and her husband went for a hang out... but i don't know how end up mayor is the one bringing han byul to clinic instead.. or did jj went together with the mayor?...

so true! You would think as a Mother and Father, you would be extra meticulous with those things. I have never asked someone to take my child to have his injection. JJ must have gone somewhere and asked the Mayor to get HB's shots.

And so the coffee talk came after. I think I would do what JJ did, that is apologized. She really needed to get that out of her heart.

This whole conversation in the coffee shop – to me it sounded plausible because we know that they’ve done this before shortly before they left: confess something even though it would put them in an awkward light. As you said, she had to get it off her chest and she’s done that before.

I dislike desperate confessions in other romcoms when I know that the characters have been so secretive and guarded, that it was highly unlikely that they could have a change of heart just because they were struck by the lightning bolt of love.

And I like that she apologized without any more expectation of reciprocation from him.  (I think I wrote about this before.) This time, it was GW’s turn to feel upset for not checking his texts and to feel regret that the chance might have passed him by. 

I really love GW and JJ's first meeting after 1 year in the elevator. JJ was just shocked to see him but GW was like ' She has a baby? She's married now?' He looked down after his eye contact with JJ, he really was feeling the sadness and the lost. He almost couldn't walk too.

That music just makes you feel it too :( so perfect for it! 

I know. As @icemaid said: served him right!   I know if I were GW, and the girl I loved came out nowhere holding a baby, I’d have a heart attack.  Especially as she was in the middle of saying to the baby, "Let's go see Daddddyy!"

I loved the sound of him dragging his feet as he walked the elevator. And I like the way he was trying to fish for info "Does the baby look like you?" without looking desperate.  But I also loved how JJ was deliberately playing coy.  She didn’t want to tell him who the father was, and she deliberately let him think it could be Wookie.  hahahaha.  

You go, girl!  Two can play this game. 

He looked scared too, maybe it just hit him that JJ could really forget about him and that she wouldn’t wait for him like what JJ said during their impromptu farewell party. 

I have to give it to GW in announcing to people that he thought maybe he was HB's dad :lol: Everyone's eyes and mouths went like saucers :D It was awesome that it tied with HB's existence in the episode. It was all worth it Han Byul :wub: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elevator scene - when JJ said yes the baby looks like her, GW's hand dropped down from pressing the lift button.

Looks like his jaw dropped and his heart sank! (serve him right! :P:lol:)

Love it when PS said he should swing a powerful punch by posting mayor & Han Byeol picture! :lol:

The elevator scene was one of my favorite scenes of the drama. At first I was disappointed that JJ wasn’t able to chase GW at the airport but if that happened then we wouldn’t have this famous scene which was full of emotions-shock and pain! I felt what they felt! They were that great as actors!

I remember the reaction of the people here in this thread when the preview came out and it seemed like JJ was going to have a baby. Most people's reactions were like: WHAT the HECK?!!!  We just want our sweet moment!! No more complications!!

I was chuckling because I knew it was going to be a trollish scene. Meaning we were supposed to have our hearts wrung so we'd feel relieved and blissful afterwards. AS long as it was not protracted agony, we would like the DRAMA of it all. :)  So yes, the elevator scene was one of my favorite scenes too. 

This whole conversation in the coffee shop – to me it sounded plausible because we know that they’ve done this before shortly before they left: confess something even though it would put them in an awkward light. As you said, she had to get it off her chest and she’s done that before.

I dislike desperate confessions in other romcoms when I know that the characters have been so secretive and guarded, that it was highly unlikely that they could have a change of heart just because they were struck by the lightning bolt of love.

And I like that she apologized without any more expectation of reciprocation from him.  (I think I wrote about this before.) This time, it was GW’s turn to feel upset for not checking his texts and to feel regret that the chance might have passed him by. 

and to add, the 25 guys lined up by the Mayor trying to meet JJ :lol: 

I have to give it to GW in announcing to people that he thought maybe he was HB's dad :lol: Everyone's eyes and mouths went like saucers :D It was awesome that it tied with HB's existence in the episode. It was all worth it Han Byul :wub: 

I know right?  

If it wasn't HIM doing that announcement, I'd think he was some kind of pervert. 

And I can’t help but tie this in with how vehemently he protested when that TV station made an unfortunate mistake of calling JJ as Mrs. Mayor (and it was his fault, too).  He was upset that the VIRTUE of a single woman was tainted because she was mistakenly called “married” on TV.  

Now here he is announcing it to the town’s gossipers that he was HB’s dad and he and JJ had a “night” together.  hahahaha.  Talk about defamation….

I really love GW and JJ's first meeting after 1 year in the elevator. JJ was just shocked to see him but GW was like ' She has a baby? She's married now?' He looked down after his eye contact with JJ, he really was feeling the sadness and the lost. He almost couldn't walk too.

That music just makes you feel it too :( so perfect for it! 

I know. As @icemaid said: served him right!   I know if I were GW, and the girl I loved came out nowhere holding a baby, I’d have a heart attack.  Especially as she was in the middle of saying to the baby, "Let's go see Daddddyy!"

I loved the sound of him dragging his feet as he walked the elevator. And I like the way he was trying to fish for info "Does the baby look like you?" without looking desperate.  But I also loved how JJ was deliberately playing coy.  She didn’t want to tell him who the father was, and she deliberately let him think it could be Wookie.  hahahaha.  

You go, girl!  Two can play this game. 

He looked scared too, maybe it just hit him that JJ could really forget about him and that she wouldn’t wait for him like what JJ said during their impromptu farewell party. 

That was a haunting statement by JJ about the female ghost during the farewell party.

"The moment you left, I forget it all. I won't wait even for one second." :sweatingbullets:

Archived