[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Poor JJ recalling the past as she packs GW stuff. :(

That jar of facial  cream makes me smile for a moment - I think it only happen in k-drama that man & woman fight over beauty product lol.

I agree. The attention to little details like that make this romcom unique.  The facial cream incident was supposed to be petty. GW was "stealing" her cosmetics but he accused her of being so stingy that she wouldn't buy him his essentials. 

But the facial cream became a symbol of her growth, too. For one, she learned that she couldn't just go on accepting freebies from him and that she could exchange things. That is, it's also feels good to be the one giving rather than just receiving thing. She also showed this generous side of her when she cooked that inedible porridge of GW as a way to say thank you. 

Then, another thing, she learned to make herself look attractive for GW. She was skimping on her moisturizer/cream before, saying she only used it for special occasions. But in Episode 7, after GW commented about her hair, she went to have it done at a salon. Then, in Episode 16, when she used that facial mask, she reminded herself to start taking better care of her skin. Then, later on she was primping herself in front of the mirror in preparation for a date out with GW. I thought it was amusing that the last time we saw her primping was in Episode 4, when she was getting ready to have dinner al fresco with GW but JW dropped in on them unexpectedly. 

Oh and I remember she even place a small piece of pickled radish (?) on that spoonful of porridge before GW tuck it into his mouth.

That was a nice touch from JJ. :wub:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like the direction the scriptwriters were going with the plot so I ditched it. Also, I didn't like the way they would drop important details oh-so-conveniently in the middle of the plot without any regard for the intelligence of the viewers. [Cue in packmule3's evil laughter: mwahahahahaha]

Take for instance the first encounter of the two male leads in the Ep 1. How come the hero didn't recognize Siwon's character? Didn't he tell his editor that, before arriving, he had taken a good look at the editors who had the potential to "save" the magazine? Welllll....Siwon's face was right there on the magazine he was perusing. Then, look at elevator scene also in Ep 1. That was a cheap trick: the hero was obviously THAT one guy in the corner with his face covered. He was tooooo easy to spot. lol. But Siwon's character was also conveniently in the elevator? pffft.

Mind you, these two examples were just in the first episode. I could cite more but I didn't want to nitpick. But these lapses definitely dampened my enjoyment. lol.

I'll reassess my view once the whole series is done.  

I swear if the Hong sisters were that sloppy, I'd ditch them, too. :D

I only finished WnC from Hong Sisters. The rest of their drama like Master Sun, Big and Gumiho, i only watched half way.

Thanks to YYS and KS who managed to deliver their characters well made me so attached with this drama.

also a big thanks to the posters who always gave an insightful post which made me understanding more of the HS writing:)

me too!.. i'll choose angelic oppa as well.. hehe.. guess i'm not so much an adventurous person.. but wait.. what does adventurous got to do with this? Hehehe... ☺

Give me five chingu @violet88:D ..Btw, have u watch In Time With You, Tdrama that Kdrama did a remake which i forgot the title, i really like Taiwan version compare Korean Version. i only watched half way a Korean version.

me too!.. i'll choose angelic oppa as well.. hehe.. guess i'm not so much an adventurous person.. but wait.. what does adventurous got to do with this? Hehehe... ☺

Give me five chingu @violet88:D ..Btw, have u watch In Time With You, Tdrama that Kdrama did a remake which i forgot the title, i really like Taiwan version compare Korean Version. i only watched half way a Korean version.

@vvan23 i didn't watch in time with you Tdrama, but i did watched the korean version.. and i was bored with most of the episode eventhough i like the actor/actress.. 

I heard many comments that the Tdrama version is better, but i'm not really into taiwan drama, and had no plan to start a new addiction.. ☺ kdrama has kept me busy throughout the year.. hehe.. and there are so many in the waiting list that i still contemplating which one to start first....

@violet88  have you watched Misaeng?

I like this drama. There are very few drama I watched and like, Misaeng is one of them.

And only one drama I do a rewatch,  yes that's Warm & Cozy. :)

yes @icemaid, i've watched misaeng and liked it too!... and happen to ship sora with siwan for awhile.. hehe.. sorry dear woojoo shipper fellow.. i can't help it but like the two of them together since they looked good together too.. too bad romance was not the central for misaeng... anyway i've switched ship ever since warm and cozy..  ☺ so here i am since the past few month which never happen for any other drama i've watched so far...

These two bickering away! :angry: :(

GW says things to hurt JJ then regret them. Ya, please slap your mouth harder GW!

JJ chased GW away then worrying and thinking about him.

Btw where did GW get those cans of beer?! :huh:

I too,wanted to smack his lips many times in this ep. good thing he immediately realized his.mistakes and says sorry afterwards.

lol. Sure! Go ahead, @lhej. Smack his lips if you want... but may I make a tiny suggestion?  

Instead of using your hand to punish him, smack his lips with YOUR lips. I think that would be infinitely more enjoyable.

Right, @violet88? lol. 

this is not allowed while I am here :angry: :lol::P

How about a smooch bouquet then?

Hidden Content

Sigh. I wish I could GIVE Kang Sora some tips here....

Let's not worry about giving Kang Sora some tips, let's just GIVE HER to Oppa :lol::lol::lol:

hello to all warmer's :)

GW says things to hurt JJ then regret them. Ya, please slap your mouth harder GW!

I too,wanted to smack his lips many times in this ep. good thing he immediately realized his.mistakes and says sorry afterwards.

lol. Sure! Go ahead, @lhej. Smack his lips if you want... but may I make a tiny suggestion?  

Instead of using your hand to punish him, smack his lips with YOUR lips. I think that would be infinitely more enjoyable.

Right, @violet88? lol. 

Chingu @agdr03, we need to Cooperate to protect oppa From @lhej..kekekke:P

Don’t worry I wouldn’t dare, I’m scared of JJ and @agdr03! I am contented with just staring at GW! 

WarmandCozyEpisode15Part%204_575708_zps7

I will wait for @vvan23 to answer this question :lol:  to be honest, that pic of devilish Oppa scares me but then like @violet88 said, Oppa is such a great actor hence the angel and the devil look :)   I should really try to watch the Royal Tailor of Oppa. See how it is. Has anyone seen it at all?

I am trying to comment on some posts but work keeps interrupting me.  

I already watched Royal Tailor. I did not really like that movie but still enjoyed it. Oppa acting as usual, 2 thumps up for him^_^ I really like his eyes expression that I can feel his anger, frustration, sad..u can try to watch it so u can see the differences between The King and BGW...please let us know after u watch it chingu @agdr03:)                                                       

have u watch Whistle Blower? I really like that movie. oppa is not the first lead but his character is remarkable.

thanks for this chingu @vvan23 :) I did try to look for Oppa's movie The Royal Tailor but I cant find it. Where did you watch it? I will try to watch the Whistle Blower too if I can find it :)  

Right, @violet88? lol. 

@vvan23   I don't need to cooperate chingu because @Lhej said she is scared of me and JJ :lol::lol::lol:

so from now on, unless Oppa is officially taken by Kang Sora or anyone else, he is mine :crazy::phew::w00t:    Aro? :lol: 

That's why I want to ask our @vvan23 WHICH "oppa" did she pick up from @agdr03's house?  The angelic oppa? Or the devilish oppa aka Bad Boy? 

If I were her, I'd go for the Bad Boy....

I will wait for @vvan23 to answer this question :lol:  to be honest, that pic of devilish Oppa scares me but then like @violet88 said, Oppa is such a great actor hence the angel and the devil look :)   I should really try to watch the Royal Tailor of Oppa. See how it is. Has anyone seen it at all?

I am trying to comment on some posts but work keeps interrupting me.  

No. I don't think Dramafever has it but that's okay. I've so many movies on queue I don't think I'll ever get to catch up. 

@violet88, I still don't know what romcom to watch next so I can't give you any recs. :)

thanks @packmule3 :)  I haven't seen any copy of it anywhere so I'm not sure if I will end up watching it. By the way, with regards to the romcom, I am still following SWP but I somehow felt it slowed down and is sort of hanging now. This is just me though. I wonder how it will go from now after SJ discovered who the real HJ is :) I almost wanted to give it up when HJ didn't want to tell SJ why she's not returning his feelings. I am glad she told him it's because of HR.

Anyway, back to regular programming :D

I didn't like the direction the scriptwriters were going with the plot so I ditched it. Also, I didn't like the way they would drop important details oh-so-conveniently in the middle of the plot without any regard for the intelligence of the viewers. [Cue in packmule3's evil laughter: mwahahahahaha]

Take for instance the first encounter of the two male leads in the Ep 1. How come the hero didn't recognize Siwon's character? Didn't he tell his editor that, before arriving, he had taken a good look at the editors who had the potential to "save" the magazine? Welllll....Siwon's face was right there on the magazine he was perusing. Then, look at elevator scene also in Ep 1. That was a cheap trick: the hero was obviously THAT one guy in the corner with his face covered. He was tooooo easy to spot. lol. But Siwon's character was also conveniently in the elevator? pffft.

Mind you, these two examples were just in the first episode. I could cite more but I didn't want to nitpick. But these lapses definitely dampened my enjoyment. lol.

I'll reassess my view once the whole series is done.  

I swear if the Hong sisters were that sloppy, I'd ditch them, too. :D

I got scared by the evil laughter! :lol: 

With regards to the show, I didn't even notice that SJ was in the same elevator in episode 1 until I watched episode 2 because they showed that he was there hiding his head, yes. But I totally didn't see him the first time. And I don't get too why Siwon was there :D Anyway, my eyes is definitely not as good as yours my friend :) and the details that you said, I am oblivious to the whole thing. I understand why your not following it.

Ok, moving on :)

YYS : What? The Royal Ladies are giving Sora to me!

cr: @agreeablywarm

chingu @icemaid   a better pic would be the one where JJ's cousin told GW he was JJ's fantasy prince ;)  remember he smiled after knowing that? :wub:

Oppa! do not think anymore! TAKE HER! TAKE HER!  otherwise I will TAKE YOU! :lol: 

Right, @violet88? lol. 

Don’t worry I wouldn’t dare, I’m scared of JJ and @agdr03! I am contented with just staring at GW! 

‌ thank you chingu! :phew:  @Lhej 

I really loved it when JJ did the above pic to JW :lol:  I was more than happy with that. And yes! see you on Friday Royal Lady ;) for episode 15 re-watch!

Archived