[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Wreaths?  

cr:Sora DC/嘴塞饼干曲奇 weibo

I saw someone from the back that looked like SeoYiahn, seems like she's filming there now. Confirmed cause her team uploaded pictures that they're at Mandorong. 

I have a strong feeling it's Hyung's event? 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syjay07

Wreaths?  

I saw someone from the back that looked like SeoYiahn, seems like she's filming there now. Confirmed cause her team uploaded pictures that they're at Mandorong. 

yes that hyung event, be positive thinking. maybe lady diver event

if that JJ new Restaurant why near to W&C?

Wreaths?  

yes that hyung event, be positive thinking.

if that JJ new Restaurant why near to W&C

It can't be new Restro of JJ. The roof is definitely belongs Mandoroong Restro ah.

Wreaths?  

yes that hyung event, be positive thinking.

if that JJ new Restaurant why near to W&C

It can't be new Restro of JJ. The roof is definitely belongs Mandoroong Restro ah.

According to @rynn_peace tho she can't see clearly but the banner somewhat says haesil jung geun.. plus just saw on IG, LeeSungJae's team is there too..rynn said maybe it's hyung's proposal event. Lol! 

I just went there this morning and the banner said about hyung and haesil something about married!!! And they shoot a gunwoo leaving warm cozy scene with jungjoo chase after him :(

i honestly don't want another leaving scene ㅠㅠ

I just went there this morning and the banner said about hyung and haesil something about married!!! And they shoot a gunwoo leaving warm cozy scene with jungjoo chase after him :(

OMOMG!!! You're there!!!! Thanks for the info! God No, not another leaving scene.. :tears:

Thank you for the info <3 So jealous that you get to see them filming! <3<3<3 lol aww YYS playing with a little girl? So does that mean Geon Woo came over to WAC in a taxi?

I bet it'll be UNCHANGED. AGAIN.

There is just one unreasonable thing regarding the necklace is that GW didn't buy it by himself. The officers bought it but he won. Aigoo...

@libra83 hi chingu, more or less we have the same take on the necklace.  i don't think GW had the chance to change the necklace to make it into something special.  i think it was focused since it will become a catalyst for JJ.  well, anything goes here since we are just speculating.

So true. This is for fun; no real money is involved in the transaction. And like JJ, I'm *shameless* when it comes to accepting freebies and speculations. 

So who else is betting? 

Team Sparkles vs Team Unchanged

As far as I know, @day_dreamer, @pandalover1 and I are on Team Sparkles.

@agdr03, @libra83, and @nonski are on Team Unchanged. 

Losers will have to post 3 of their favorites scenes/gifs/screenshots from the show. :)

just saw this, i'd say yeah BRING IT ON (no GIF, hahaha i'll post it later when we win :)

i've got lots of gifs in my pocket!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

That's why the "punishment/penalty" was set up that way. It's really a win-win situation for all of us. We all love to share gifs (especially you), and we all love to see them, anyway.  :D

yes! I am on Team Unchanged :D I need to know how to post gifs now incase we don't win :lol:   from the picture on the shelf where GW put it, it looks like there is a ring in it. but where he took it on JJ's table, it's the original necklace :)

thank you for this!!! :)

hmmm at least one of the brother is enjoying his lovelife! meanwhile, our WooJoo is nowhere near it.  or will I be proven wrong?  I guess it's not a drama without the drama :)

Thank you for the info <3 So jealous that you get to see them filming! <3<3<3 lol aww YYS playing with a little girl? So does that mean Geon Woo came over to WAC in a taxi?

no :( he's leaving WAC with taxi :(:(

@packmule3 thank you for the very enlightening post. :D

Educational for innocent icemaid. :lol:

Eyyyyy... were you one of the innocent ice maidens asking for a hot, sizzling kiss to be scripted for our couple? pwahahahaha. 

Really. There are reasons why people thought he was swoon-worthy in this episode. It's because they can feel the "vibes" or the tension. 

When they were in the wine cellar, for instance. Remember how she suddenly had to avert her eyes? She was flustered, right? She couldn't explain what was going on, but she felt it. 

When a guy whom you have a crush on, talks about being a vampire, and letting you "bite him", or vice versa, you're supposed to feel "tingly" or embarrassed or giggly or shocked or titillated or thrilled or whatever, IF you understand the sexual innuendo. But if you don't get the sexual innuendo because your mind is totally as white as paper, then you'll look at him like he's daft or something. 

talk about tension! my heart palpitates whenever I watch this scene! I wish I am Kang SoRa :lol:

Hello Warmers! Im trying to think positive. Even if GW does leave W&C, where would he head to? Seoul? But i just hope JJ could chase him before he gets in the plane. I just hope it's not another heart wrenching episode! Oh please...

Anyway, thanks to everyone for more insightful posts and goodies of WooJoo! And heck it, i wouldn't believe text preview either. Video preview is what i'm waiting for! 

no :( he's leaving WAC with taxi :(:(

Please send us more updates if you get any! :( 

thank you again, @kyung16 ! 

Sigh, since his leaving is inevitable, I hope they'll manage to make OTP have lots of lovey dovey moments before he leaves. and the separation will be just for a short while (make it just half an episode, juseyo). 

Imma take the future separation in a positive way for now. Separation means a comeback with new hairdo! lol :P  I want his hair like below once he comes back :

like this -

jSOFgIo.gif

or this - 

tumblr_nnpwdukWYT1to9y0zo2_r1_500.jpg

:P 

Archived