[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

...I am not asking for too much. I just want to see JJ offering her hands for GW to hold while going through this period of trials and tribulation caused by his ~daddy issues~ so he could have someone to confide in on the matter, and that he'll not be alone to face them. Like how he was there for her through her hard times, and how he tried to prevent her from getting hurt due to her mother's selfish action (tho in the end it was futile, lol).

I want to see JJ hugs GW and tells him that everything's going to be okay and that she's there for him ;_________; I think that was all GW needed atm. And I don't think that's too much to ask for. PLS SHOW PLS. 

I wonder if JJ knows why GW is leaving in the very first place, lol. Instead of focusing /with whom/ he'll leave, they better focus on /why/ is he leaving and help him with it. I think this is mainly why I got so frustrated with the preview. It kinda told me that what I've been hoping for and the belief I've been holding onto (that OTP will be there for each other through hard times) will probably not be materialised. ;_______;

JJ is very dense and ignorant, i doubt she realized that BGW has problems. But yes i want her to return what BGW did for her in the past, I really want to see LJJ shine this time. It's something we have not seen. I hope she finds out just in time, to catch him and tell me yah! i'll be by your side, if you have to leave jeju then i'll go with you. Is that so hard to do? IS IT HARD TO LET LJJ BE BY BGW SIDE!? ENOUGH WITH THE PUSH AND PULL, ENOUGHH!! PLEASE DONT SEPARATE URI WOOJOO!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When my otp didn’t end up together.

cre: dramatroll

tumblr_inline_nqeb7jOIuy1qz9nuy_500.gif

You're too nice, dear.

Me?

When the bloody scriptwriter messes up my OTP, I've a mental image of angry Liam Neeson, speaking on his phone, and threatening: 

"I don't know who the f..cuk you think you are, but  

8871287.gif

kekeke. 

You're too nice, dear.

Me?

When the bloody scriptwriter messes up my OTP, I've a mental image of angry Liam Neeson, speaking on his phone, and threatening: 

kekeke. 

LOL...I've been there my friend...Exactly a year ago I think every Quack almost have mental disorder when the writer troll with the OTP :angry:.. This one ain't nothing hehehe

You're too nice, dear.

Me?

kekeke. 

LOL...I've been there my friend...Exactly a year ago I think every Quack almost have mental disorder when the writer troll with the OTP :angry:.. This one ain't nothing hehehe

Yeah back then even kitty was firing away at the scriptwriter! :angry: avatar.gif

You're too nice, dear.

Me?

kekeke. 

Yeah back then even kitty was firing away at the scriptwriter! :angry: 

The pain we Quackers had to go through,that writer has probably been exiled from dramaland....let's hope tomorrow Hong Sis will heal our hearts and reward us with Warm and cozy scenes.. yes I mean making sure they end the episode with LJJ catching up with BGW and making sure he doesn't leave or atleast if not that she decides to follow him.. pleaseeee... Its not much to ask for isn't it? 

You're too nice, dear.

Me?

kekeke. 

Yeah back then even kitty was firing away at the scriptwriter! :angry: avatar.gif

TODAY IS ONLY TUESDAY. SAVE YOUR BULLETS FOR TOMORROW, @icemaid yaaa...

Why is the preview seems not so exciting... Is Geon Woo playing around again with Lee Jeong Joo's heart. I thought he already confessed. Gosh! :( Before the mini series end I want some more cute and lovey dovey scenes of Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora, they really match well. So I'm looking forward into the future that they will have another drama.. :)

Why is the preview seems not so exciting... Is Geon Woo playing around again with Lee Jeong Joo's heart. I thought he already confessed. Gosh! :( Before the mini series end I want some more cute and lovey dovey scenes of Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora, they really match well. So I'm looking forward into the future that they will have another drama.. :)

Hopefully makjang romance the next time! 

Ok Jiyoung filming just now.

So i have a feeling they will be together at the end of ep 14 when ljj will chase bgw at the  airport.! To be honest i dont care, unless they get separated in ep 15 as  well to end up together in the last ep. So if they are together feom ep 14 till the end i dont mind!!

Hopefully makjang romance the next time! 

Ok Jiyoung filming just now.

I hope so chingu :( I have some prediction that the preview is reverse like the previous, The end is already near :( so Hong Sisters jaebal give us more cute moments of Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora!! :) 

Wow away a few days--sprained finger to boot (typing is interesting) and celebrated father's day /dad's bday all the same weekend to find a good 20 pages to catch up on.

Wow 2 different text preview write up and the preview---omo! Why cannot there just be a kiss that is not provoked?

Anyways, love reading always @packmule3 great insights and thoughts explaining about the carp/vampires/even the mayor's intentions. I totally concur and cannot explain it as well as you. Also the others @nonski @miakafy and @kimsabong great reading your thoughts too.

Now the final 2 weeks til the ending, going to be sad. Loving seeing YYS get the girl and I adore KSR (as others I liked her in WGM after her stint made me adore her lovely personality alot).

Must get back to work but I love the BTS videos, GIFS, songs, etc, pics and old YYS interviews---thanks. I am grateful to this forum otherwise I would go insane otherwise with NO ONE else to share my squeeing with here in Boston. I work alone in the office if my boss is not around. So definitely this helps my sanity.

So i have a feeling they will be together at the end of ep 14 when ljj will chase bgw at the  airport.! To be honest i dont care, unless they get separated in ep 15 as  well to end up together in the last ep. So if they are together feom ep 14 till the end i dont mind!!

@madlena eonie at this rate we are like whatever Hong Sis do as you please, as if you're gonna listen to netizens comments..lol you've already played with our minds and squeeze us dry. As long as you give us woojoo skinships, and they have a happy ending together. Lol :crazy:

Guest adniRose

hi guys.. 

just wanna say; writer-nim, both of their feelings are already floating that open in the air, and it's MUTUAL!! so what's with the wait, just let them get together already.. tease here and there a bit is still fine, but this overfull push and pull thingy need to be stop.. even Sora think the same daym thing..  there's still SO MANY things that can be told or resolved or explored or developed(!!!!) even if these two already being in a relationship.. how they're going to interact as a lover? is it just all rainbows with overflowing lovey-dovey? or will they still bicker like they used to be? will both party can get over the jealousy stuff cleanly regarding mayor or leech? how JJ being a boss and gf at the same time? how GW open up and confide everything to JJ? how will they handle this dad-killer-issue? i find the reason of "then there's nothing to be told in remaining eps if WooJoo got together already" is kinda ridiculous, and somewhat disappointing.. lesighhhhh 

hopefully we got some good episode tomorrow despite given that preview..

#sorryforrant stress-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

Archived