[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Thanks @day_dreamer for the update!

There is now a different text preview for Episode 13, which is different from the one I found yesterday on DC Gallery.

Anyway here is the Episode 13 text preview translated. Sorry I'm not 100% sure about who is clinging on to who but anyway here goes...

13회
나한테 매달리고 싶으면 지금 제대로 말해

해실(김희정)의 남편을 죽게 만든 사람이 건우(유연석)의 아버지라는 것을 알게 된 
정근(이성재)은 떠나려는 건우를 잡지 못한다.
건우의 비행기 티켓이 두 장이라는 것을 본 정주(강소라)에게 지원(서이안)은 건우
와 같이 떠난다고 하는데...

Episode 13 (If you want me to cling on to you, tell me properly / If you want to cling on to me, tell me properly)

JG finds out that GW's dad was the one who caused Haeshil's husband's death. However, JG was unable to prevent GW from leaving.

JJ sees that GW has bought 2 plane tickets. JW says that she has decided to leave together with GW but....

____

Translation of Episode 13 video preview:

GW: Lee Jeong Joo, you lost to me again. I'm really bad right?

JG: Who is Jin Tae Yong?

HS: Thats the name of the person who caused my husband's death.

Male Voice: GW's father's name is Jin Tae Yong?

JG: GW yah I'm sorry to see you leave.

GW: If I leave, everything will be better.

JJ: There were definitely two tickets. Could it be that one of it is mine?

JW: GW is leaving and I've decided to leave together with him. 

GW: If you want to do it, then you should do it properly. Like this. (kisses JJ ahhhhh!)

JJ: What you're doing right now is like asking me to tell you not to go and cling on to you. GW yah if you want me to cling on to you, tell me properly now.

OR What you're doing right now is like asking me not to go and that you want to cling on to me. GW yah, if you want to cling on to me, tell me properly now. 

____

Apologies if there are any translation errors. My Korean is not perfect and I always get subject/object mixed up...

Thanks @rynn_peace!!!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is now a different text preview for Episode 13, which is different from the one I found yesterday on DC Gallery.

Anyway here is the Episode 13 text preview translated:

13회
나한테 매달리고 싶으면 지금 제대로 말해

와 같이 떠난다고 하는데...

Episode 13 (If you want me to cling on to you, tell me properly now)

JG finds out that GW's dad was the one who caused Haeshil's husband's death. However, JG was unable to prevent GW from leaving.

JJ sees that GW has bought 2 plane tickets. JW says that she has decided to leave together with GW but....

____

JJ: There was definitely two tickets. Could it be that one of it is mine?

GW: If you want to do it, then you should do it properly. Like this. (kisses JJ ahhhhh!)

JJ: What you're doing right now is like (asking me to tell you) not to go and cling on to you. GW yah if you want me to cling on to you, tell me properly now.

yeeeeeeeeeesh! please jeong joo-yah, cling on to geon woo!

thank you so much!

@kilaalaa thank you for the translation!!! :D

lol dayum I take back that post of mine before this about Hyung not knowing about GW and Daddy. Dayum Hyunggggggg... sigh

Anyway, I was expecting ep. 13 to be filled with lots of lovey dovey moments before separation angst but...

okay I'll wait for full episode to come before going all mad xD 

@kilaalaa thank you for translation!! You did a great job!!! 

Btw from the title seems the translation would be "if you want to cling on me tell me properly."

Coz they wrote "na hante"

Or "if you want me to cling on you?" Hahaha korean languange is confusing

chingu! i don't care who clings to who as long as they cling to each other bwahahahaha!

Guest mae-qwerty

Woow..... uri Woojoo kiss again? hahahaha...... horayyyyy

@nonski

me too......I hope HR and Wook to end up with each other.

Yayyyy...i'm so excited for wednesday... :D

@kilaalaa thank you for translation!! You did a great job!!! 

Btw from the title seems the translation would be "if you want to cling on me tell me properly."

Coz they wrote "na hante"

Or "if you want me to cling on you?" Hahaha korean languange is confusing

Haha @rynn_peace that was the problem I had! I'm quite bad at translating 한테 stuff... K let me edit my translation hahaha

These two really frustatinggg.. hahaha gw took the neackle again.. seems like jj after the kiss wants to find it but cant find it.. he starts to say something bad to her again..

now jw also wants to go with bgw.. aishh.. just tell jj.. she will come to yoooooouuuuuuu

eh really.. if jg is good brother he will not allow gw to go.. gw has a life too.. he will take the responsibility to clean all the problems.. he wont choose his love over his bro.. he must choose the both, not to leave his bro to get his own happiness.. they are from one mother after all.. im so dissapointed.. 

13회
나한테 매달리고 싶으면 지금 제대로 말해

와 같이 떠난다고 하는데...

____

JJ: What you're doing right now is like (asking me to tell you) not to go and cling on to you. GW yah if you want me to cling on to you, tell me properly now.

____

Apologies if there are any translation errors. My Korean is not perfect and I always get subject/object mixed up...

Wow....I like ! I like ! I like !!!  Your Korean is perfect!! Now I can't wait to see this .

Thanks for translating. By the way, was there a preview or did I miss out anything. I've backread a couple of pages already.

13회
나한테 매달리고 싶으면 지금 제대로 말해

와 같이 떠난다고 하는데...

____

____

Wow....I like ! I like ! I like !!!  Your Korean is perfect!! Now I can't wait to see this .

Thanks for translating. By the way, was there a preview or did I miss out anything. I've backread a couple of pages already.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/man/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003188100048100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

as posted by @day_dreamer

Archived