[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

@nearsea i want to say many things about kim woo bin and park shin hye but i wont, cause i dont want to hurt their fans...BUT NO, JUST NO TO YOUR POST!!! Warm and Cozy  is for YYS and KSR, or better yet warm and  cozy IS YYS and KSR! THE END!!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nearsea 

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Alright, maybe i can understand what you meant. Originally yes, Kim Woo Bin was the main male lead but what to do? He dropped out. People like us have choices/wanted for our favorite actor and actress to be in a drama together, but sometimes what we wanted can't be fulfill. Try to watch this drama in depth, and later you will understand how the casts got chosen. YooYeonSeok and KangSoRa are lovable too. Hopefully you can see the positive side of the characters played by them. 

k.

@nearsea i want to say many things about kim woo bin and park shin hye but i wont, cause i dont want to hurt their fans...BUT NO, JUST NO TO YOUR POST!!! Warm and Cozy  is for YYS and KSR, or better yet warm and  cozy IS YYS and KSR! THE END!!

I like KWB and I like PSH, too, but I have my own strong opinions about this topic.

So why not let's poll the opinions of, say, neutral folks lurking in this thread.  Starting with Queen B herself.

tumblr_lqaddvmnly1qi8rx4o1_500.gif

lautner.gif0e56b4db4d3404a3c8a7c3c434ecbddc.gif860913.gifgrav3yardgirl-bunny-meyer.giftumblr_n14eyfadm91rwj9abo1_500.gif1379566136_28681-nicki-minaj-Hell-no-gifNo-Way-Jose-Gif-On-Full-House.giftumblr_lzoqmfep0y1qgcra2o1_500.giftumblr_m7oeb4yFpD1qzxdg8.gifu9T1YtD.giftumblr_mqcz18bTRg1qg51mgo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mmszazBWSa1qz4rgp.gif

lol. 

Oh please do...I like watching their works..but it's not like they're above any criticism right? =]

@nearsea 

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Alright, maybe i can understand what you meant. Originally yes, Kim Woo Bin was the main male lead but what to do? He dropped out. People like us have choices/wanted for our favorite actor and actress to be in a drama together, but sometimes what we wanted can't be fulfill. Try to watch this drama in depth, and later you will understand how the casts got chosen. YooYeonSeok and KangSoRa are lovable too. Hopefully you can see the positive side of the characters played by them. 

I love Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra a lot really and they've a spontaneous and easy going vibe around them...=]...

Thing about KWB & PSH is maybe that I loved them in Heirs ...so hope they'd work again someday...but I'd stop talking about other people in this thread..sorry =]..I was just watching this drama and this thought came out of nowhere..=S..But yah you're right..we've to take what we get...

@nearsea 

I have thought so that you are Heirs fan's when you mentioned their names. But it's okay since you meant no harm. Honestly, when you brought the topic of KWB and PSH, i felt displeased because i thought YYS and KSR doesn't appeal to you. It's all done if you really love them. :) 

@nearsea 

I have thought so that you are Heirs fan's when you mentioned their names. But it's okay since you meant no harm. Honestly, when you brought the topic of KWB and PSH, i felt displeased because i thought YYS and KSR doesn't appeal to you. It's all done if you really love them. :) 

I'm not fan of Heirs at all ..could not stand that drama much..but certain character had interesting story arc like KWB..so yah =].And this drama is just doing fine ...love the supporting characters too like Gun Woo's older brother...he has similar vibe to Master's sun's lead actor's role..lol

i will not believe text preview, LOL, they always end up less than 10 minutes on the screen, :)

i'm torn between unchanged and changed necklace (my mind keep switch, :D) just can being positive that the necklace will be they key for LJJ

Guest mae-qwerty

i will not believe text preview, LOL, they always end up less than 10 minutes on the screen, :)

i'm torn between unchanged and changed necklace (my mind keep switch, :D) just can being positive that the necklace will be they key for LJJ

i'm with you :D

----

@nearsea ...
Do not worry .... the people here are relaxed and very enjoyable. You are free to express your thinking here.
I like KWB and PSH too, but for W & C's drama ... I agree with @madlena and others, that oppa YYS is the most suitable  portrayed BGW character, who are childish. And unnie KSR also fits perfectly with the role as LJJ.

Oh lord, sora filming at airport... Hong Sis please don't please!! I'm thinking of the worst case scenario now...Godddd! :tears:

And what's happening at mandorong? what's with all the rice wreath or smtg like tht.. god... my mind became all negative... shiiieeeeezzzzz... :tears:

What does the banner say?

@nearsea i am a big fan of woob aka kim woo bin, that's obvious if one looks at my tumblr! i stan him! 

BUT BUT BUT

i  cannot imagine any other actor as Baek Geon Woo other than Yoo Yeon Seok, he is BGW and no other.

even Jeong Joo is to Kang Sora!

any other actor for that matter would entirely change the vibe of the story. PERIOD.

Archived