[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

OMG the BTS above!!! 

I don't have time to translate everything cause I'm at work right now, but after they're done with the scene, Kang Sora says,"If he would just come out and say 'Lets date', everything would be fine!". Director says, "If we do that, we won't have enough material to fill 4 episodes." Kang Sora then replies, "All the netizen comments will be 'Just say lets date!'".

Hahaha even Kang Sora supports JJ and GW getting together quickly... Hehehe. Gotta admit that its kinda frustrating this speed...

Thanks for the translation, seems like Sora is frusfrated too with all the push and pull.Hahaha! I'm guessing she's been constantly checking netizen comments too..

Omg those words from the director kinda scares the hell out of me! Keuman!!! And Please make them date in the next episode!!! 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha you're so funny! anyho yeah i am with you, let's put a disclaimer in any case the Hong's should want to drag this out for more than one episode. remember they've used the airport scene but used the ferry terminal instead twice already, so i am guessing that is not gonna be the case. i prefer the GW-is out of electtric car power-scenario! that would be darn hilarious!

on the necklace, i think it was not tackled yet.  i mentioned about it from my previous post.  i don't think it has some profound meaning to it but just a solid evidence of GW for JJ to discover that will prove that he actually was with her at pochangmacha that night. see, seems like because the writers are playing with the amnesia device  during that night, it is the perfect solution to that problem.  GW piqued JJ's curiosity when he told her it's a freebie, something triggered in her memory.  it would be sooner or later that JJ will look into that and discover that GW actually did all the things he claimed and so much more.  She knew for a fact that the necklace was stored at the conch and the conch was used as a topper for the ripped-off-glued-back contract.  By then she would have connected all the dots... and we got JJ flying to find GW who actually comes back because he was out of "electric gas" LOLS!

I bet the necklace will be UNCHANGED.

GW put on the shelf, just to show her that he knows what she said of stopping foolish in front of him is lies.

She store the necklace in the shell but GW find it out. If he didn't close to her place like this, how can they he find it out.

I bet it'll be UNCHANGED. AGAIN.

There is just one unreasonable thing regarding the necklace is that GW didn't buy it by himself. The officers bought it but he won. Aigoo...

@libra83 hi chingu, more or less we have the same take on the necklace.  i don't think GW had the chance to change the necklace to make it into something special.  i think it was focused since it will become a catalyst for JJ.  well, anything goes here since we are just speculating.

Made a gif of Sora and Yoo Yeon Seok making derp faces! Gosh why did they have to cut the video short!

i like what??? How can they make cut right there,, give us 5 seconds more

Edit : i dont even realize before that already touch post button and then my signal going bad,, 

Hello Everyone I like to Thank all those leads the Hong sisters gave this script to and turned it down I think Gw fits this roll very well Also everyone that has posted new updates and stills greatly appreciate it..

Hello dear Warmers! I actually have nothing more to comment except to happily agree with all the posts; it's more enjoyable to read the insightful posts when i'm all blank. It's 2 days to come... and i hope we get what we originally want from our OTP. Thanks to @pandalover1 for posting up the latest bts... our WooJoo are extremely cutesy... and GW having quite of his "NG" party... lols :P And thanks also to @kilaalaa for the translations. Even our SoRa felt frusrated.

Aigoo PDnim & Cakanim... it's okay, just filled in more lovey dovey scenes for them in next 4 eps. ;)

I have this thought... i know we all loves to see the childlike and annoying GW but i just want him to be all serious when he wants to confess to JJ; as to make her believe his words. If it's not sufficient still to make JJ believe, just get GW to give her a wonderful "slap" kiss... lol i wonder how i can come up with such idea? 

Finally Woojoo bts! Haha so many NG, seems like it's not easy to film intimate scenes eh,not easy to focus when your partner is so darn good looking and pretty.. .:phew::w00t:

* I want Kang Sora to explain why was she dozing off in the BTS with Mr Mayor but with YYS’ BTS she was cheerful and bright even after so many NGs. Hmmmmmmm

This drama is beautiful visually. But I gave up on it tired of the plot going around in circles. Now that things seem better I might pick it up again because I love when gunwoo is being sweet to youngjoo and not an idiot. A drama and the lead protagonist has never frustrated me so much. Love Yoo yeon suk,  but baek gunwoo not so much.  

OMG the BTS above!!! 

I don't have time to translate everything cause I'm at work right now, but after they're done with the scene, Kang Sora says,"If he would just come out and say 'Lets date', everything would be fine!". Director says, "If we do that, we won't have enough material to fill 4 episodes." Kang Sora then replies, "All the netizen comments will be 'Just say lets date!'".

Hahaha even Kang Sora supports JJ and GW getting together quickly... Hehehe. Gotta admit that its kinda frustrating this speed...

now come on pd I don't like that type of comment that just means writers and pd are getting lazy. use some imagination you can defiantly find something to fill 4 episode with after they come together. it's not all sunshines and daisy's ones 2 people get together they have to learn to co-exist in a new way. Especially these two. But I do see that it is a trend for the hong sisters. they do great with creating the chemistry between 2 characters but the it seems like they can only get to the point of mutual let's date. But the follow through leaves much to be desired. they never show too much dating they almost seem like they want to brush it off and leave it to the audiences imagination. Master's sun was one of my biggest kdrama frustration. 

Archived