[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

The girl who pushed JJ to accidentally kiss Mayor is SNSD Seohyun, right?

yep sis. twetah fans are buzzing with her cameo on ep14

via Umettarou twitter

Hahaha...look at GW's face. That's really a classic jealousy look. Daebak! (will have to cut and paste your pic down here)

Media preview

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kilaalaa thank you for translation!! You did a great job!!! 

Btw from the title seems the translation would be "if you want to cling on me tell me properly."

Coz they wrote "na hante"

Or "if you want me to cling on you?" Hahaha korean languange is confusing

chingu! i don't care who clings to who as long as they cling to each other bwahahahaha!

rawwwwwwwwwwwwr hahahha daebak sis

Guest luvluvluv_kdrama

ahh so its really her! Oppsss sorry snsd fans hahahah

lmao i was thinking the same thing... its ok we were thinking to slap the character not the person lol

ahh so its really her! Oppsss sorry snsd fans hahahah

lmao i was thinking the same thing... its ok we were thinking to slap the character not the person lol

bwhahaha im lost for a while. hahaha pls dont hate on SeoHyun, shes kinda cuteimage_emoticon47.png

lol seems like she (SH) was with PoongSan here...

but kyahhh her pushing JJ to Mayor Wook

(which prompted the accidental kiss)s

unleashes BGW's possesiveness towards JJ...

kiss says it all... bwahhaha

Omg!!! Told you Warmers that i smelled a kiss scene... indeed a surprise kiss and maybe there might be another kiss scene? Okay i'll stop here since the thought make me excited much and it's not good when i'm fasting... Brain... please come back at night! lols

Anyway... thanks for the posted vid preview of ep 13 and the translations! Omg... we only can depend on you people, Good job to everyone who contribute lots of ideas!!!

Okay, that JW have the cheek that the extra ticket that GW bought is for her? Lols... enough JW ah~ it's time for you to sail off by yourself! tsk -_-

HR unnie with Mayor? Omg why i wouldn't think of that earlier. Thinking of it, they do have the couple look.... So Mayor Wook, just let JJ back to GW peacefully! 

Team Sparkles or Team Unchanged? 

Alright, i kept replaying that preview quite of few times. Now i'm certain that i'm all in to Team Unchanged. But... i know GW would change... of course he wouldn't want for his only one to wear the necklace that was bought not by him. Okay i'll stop here since the replies kept coming in... this thread on fire now! 

Btw from the title seems the translation would be "if you want to cling on me tell me properly."

chingu! i don't care who clings to who as long as they cling to each other bwahahahaha!

agree!!! as long as they are clinging to each other! they better tell the world this episode and fill the rest of the drama with fluff

rawwwwwwwwwwwwr hahahha daebak sis

yuhuuu warmers, you must prepare your heart to see BGW idiotic actions againnn in ep 13.. 

i hope in the end of ep 13 they will togetherrr.. push push push and pull~

@kaiskloset yeeeesh double rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr!

@claudia07 i am expecting it yet i am hoping we will have a good ending or at least for this week!

Thanks @day_dreamer for the update!

There is now a different text preview for Episode 13, which is different from the one I found yesterday on DC Gallery.

Anyway here is the Episode 13 text preview translated. Sorry I'm not 100% sure about who is clinging on to who but anyway here goes...

13회
나한테 매달리고 싶으면 지금 제대로 말해

해실(김희정)의 남편을 죽게 만든 사람이 건우(유연석)의 아버지라는 것을 알게 된 
정근(이성재)은 떠나려는 건우를 잡지 못한다.
건우의 비행기 티켓이 두 장이라는 것을 본 정주(강소라)에게 지원(서이안)은 건우
와 같이 떠난다고 하는데...

Episode 13 (If you want me to cling on to you, tell me properly / If you want to cling on to me, tell me properly)

JG finds out that GW's dad was the one who caused Haeshil's husband's death. However, JG was unable to prevent GW from leaving.

JJ sees that GW has bought 2 plane tickets. JW says that she has decided to leave together with GW but....

____

Translation of Episode 13 video preview:

GW: Lee Jeong Joo, you lost to me again. I'm really bad right?

JG: Who is Jin Tae Yong?

HS: Thats the name of the person who caused my husband's death.

Male Voice: GW's father's name is Jin Tae Yong?

JG: GW yah I'm sorry to see you leave.

GW: If I leave, everything will be better.

JJ: There were definitely two tickets. Could it be that one of it is mine?

JW: GW is leaving and I've decided to leave together with him. 

GW: If you want to do it, then you should do it properly. Like this. (kisses JJ ahhhhh!)

JJ: What you're doing right now is like asking me to tell you not to go and cling on to you. GW yah if you want me to cling on to you, tell me properly now.

OR What you're doing right now is like asking me not to go and that you want to cling on to me. GW yah, if you want to cling on to me, tell me properly now. 

____

Apologies if there are any translation errors. My Korean is not perfect and I always get subject/object mixed up...

Thanks @rynn_peace!!!

Thank you sooooo much Kilaalaa ^^

agree!!! as long as they are clinging to each other! they better tell the world this episode and fill the rest of the drama with fluff

My message to our "Clingy" couple ...Why the long winded conversation about who cling to who.

We don't care...who will cling first or who is more clingy, we just want to see you cling to each other like there's no tomorrow."

"Time to go upstairs and do it properly" !!!! :sweatingbullets:  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940

Sorry, I tried to contain this frustration but it kept on coming out, so pardon me to rant for a while before the real episode coming in. I know I shouldn't rely on the preview all too much but... sigh. the preview frustrates me greatly. lol. I am sorry that I didn't get to patiently wait for the full episode to come before ranting. I need to let this out, so I'll feel better after this. ahahaha.

HYUNG WHY. I thought if you get to know about this matter, you'll try to find the best solution but "I am sorry to see you leave"??? whyyyyyyy. hold onto that wanderer brother of yours, tell him that it's alright to stay and that he's in no way related to the accident, and hold onto Haeshil, telling her that GW is totally not related to the accident, other than being tied by blood with the father whom he never knew for the good 29 years of his life! Convince them both about this! Win-win! But "I'm sorry to see you leave" ...???

And what is this with the neverending push and pull thing. I thought in ep. 13 we'll get sincere kisses but what... yet another stolen kiss? SIGHHHHHH. And lol at that question at the end, JJ ah... In ep. 12 GW has been confessing non-stop. I thought he told you enough of that, or if he didn't, his confessions should count as his desire to cling onto you, girl. BGWWWWWWW what are you doing. Don't tell me in ep. 13 GW gonna be all idiotic to retract such confessions to make him ~~the bad guy~~ 

Sorry, I tried to contain this frustration but it kept on coming out, so pardon me to rant for a while before the real episode coming in. I know I shouldn't rely on the preview all too much but... sigh. the preview frustrates me greatly. lol. I am sorry that I didn't get to patiently wait for the full episode to come before ranting. I need to let this out, so I'll feel better after this. ahahaha.

HYUNG WHY. I thought if you get to know about this matter, you'll try to find the best solution but "I am sorry to see you leave"??? whyyyyyyy. hold onto that wanderer brother of yours, tell him that it's alright to stay and that he's in no way related to the accident, and hold onto Haeshil, telling her that GW is totally not related to the accident, other than being tied by blood with the father whom he never knew for the good 29 years of his life! Convince them both about this! Win-win! But "I'm sorry to see you leave" ...???

And what is this with the neverending push and pull thing. I thought in ep. 13 we'll get sincere kisses but what... yet another stolen kiss? SIGHHHHHH. And lol at that question at the end, JJ ah... In ep. 12 GW has been confessing non-stop. I thought he told you enough of that, or if he didn't, his confessions should count as his desire to cling onto you, girl. BGWWWWWWW what are you doing. Don't tell me in ep. 13 GW gonna be all idiotic to retract such confessions to make him ~~the bad guy~~ 

agreeeeeee thats why im so dissapointed with JG

Do you guys think GW will give a straight answer to JJ? I really hope he does say what he really feels and not create more frustration just in the name of stretching out the story for 4 more episodes... I think our Dumb and Dumber couple GW and JJ have done this back-and-forth game for quite some time already and it would be soooo disappointing to see it happen again. Sigh...

this better not be the case..this clingy couple has been doing lots of "push and pull" . yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-25.gif?1301940

Do you guys think GW will give a straight answer to JJ? I really hope he does say what he really feels and not create more frustration just in the name of stretching out the story for 4 more episodes... I think our Dumb and Dumber couple GW and JJ have done this back-and-forth game for quite some time already and it would be soooo disappointing to see it happen again. Sigh...

I share the same frustation with you guys. Like another push-and-pull, not-yet-there sequence? Don't you think we had enough of that, Hong Sisters? I really really wish that JJ and GW just stop using all the metaphrases, hidden meaning sentences or children book story to convey their message. Just use WORD! Talk like human being with planet earth sentence so there is no more unnecessary false reaction. Hope the preview is somehow misleading and GW will tell her that YES, I want you to cling on me and I want to cling on you. I need you. PERIOD. Is that too difficult to say? 

Please Hong sisters, cut off some slack here.. There are only 4 episodes left and we want some fluff and real romance. This is a romcom (if you haven't forgot it yet). Jaebaaall...

-end of rant-

wow just noticed that...sooo annoying. She is really being peer pressured to date the mayor. Sad thing is that no one helps geun woo by being his sidekick, not even poong san. Most of the times poong san makes things.worse by always mentioning that jw was around..and im always like:"shut up ps, just don't talk"!!

Archived