[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

Hello lurkers, nice to meet you all.. I don't really know Shin Se Kyung that much, although I have watched her previous drama such as Fashion King and Blade Man, but then I decided to drop on these two dramas because I could not really understand the story and skipped some episodes to watch lovey-dovey scenes, as a viewers, I also could not understand her emotion on Blade Man, she seemed to be pushing herself to be bubbly for the character. I think she fits a shy girl-next door characters. 

And I also have not finished watching Rooftop Prince too, but I heard that Park Yoo Chun is great actor. 

To sum up, I decided to give it a try to watch the drama because the story line seems to be interesting. But, I also do not want to put such a high expectation on this drama after seeing how the previous drama before this did not end up well, even though the spoiler really catches me and I thought it was great. But, SBS is really good at making spoiler, and I still do not know how this story is going to end up, so... lets watch it :)

I hope Shin Se Kyung improves, watching the spoiler makes me cannot wait to see the premiere in April.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cherrynea.......wahhhhh.....(okie, no trailer....I didn't mean for 10 minutes trailer. LOL....Just want some scenes from the drama. XD)

OMG......The 2nd teaser is sooooo CUTE.....they give me things that I ask before. LOL....

Especially with a lot of ChunNi's narration....

:x

n the hospital bed, I thought its for Mu Gak. XD

btw, Cho Rim doesnt get amnesia right? hhmmm

@chikachu96.....yeah, what U heard is true. ChunNi is a great actor. :)

It's not because he's my Bias, hehehe....

n yeah....(coz I only watch teaser/trailer for my Bias drama, only 2 dramas so far, 3 with TGWSS) but I think I can say SBS really good at making those Teaser.

A Teaser that really tease Us to can't wait to watch.

@cherrynea.......wahhhhh.....(okie, no trailer....I didn't mean for 10 minutes trailer. LOL....Just want some scenes from the drama. XD)

OMG......The 2nd teaser is sooooo CUTE.....they give me things that I ask before. LOL....

Especially with a lot of ChunNi's narration....

:x

n the hospital bed, I thought its for Mu Gak. XD

btw, Cho Rim doesnt get amnesia right? hhmmm

@chikachu96.....yeah, what U heard is true. ChunNi is a great actor.

:)

It's not because he's my Bias, hehehe....

n yeah....(coz I only watch teaser/trailer for my Bias drama, only 2 dramas so far but I think I can say SBS really good at making those Teaser.

A Teaser that really tease Us to can't wait to watch.

I heard they are cutting the episode to 16? Is it true?

@roweina78 oh.lol...i think i understand now..haha..i bet we'll get that next week..few scenes from episode 1 n 2..and yes the teaser is too cute...i'm lol-ing when chorim laugh...haha..and mugak thot that she is crazy...(i remember the scene in rtp..hihih)

@chikachu96 yup..it is 16 episodes only...

@roweina78
Mu Gak and Bowon from the same police station? And Tae Kyung confronting Mu Gak because she smiled at him? :)) Wonder who would win... uri Secret Service officer, or Mu Gak who doesn't feel any pain? :P

From the teasers, his character does not appear to be too serious, so am looking forward to seeing him in a role that is much more lighthearted than those I've seen in the past (3Days, Haemoo). SSK's Cho Rim looks really adorable too from the teasers, and I'm waiting to see how she ruffles his feathers. Only disappointment right now is hearing that the drama is 16 episodes instead of 20. Why why why? :((

@roweina78
Mu Gak and Bowon from the same police station? And Tae Kyung confronting Mu Gak because she smiled at him? :)) Wonder who would win... uri Secret Service officer, or Mu Gak who doesn't feel any pain? :P

From the teasers, his character does not appear to be too serious, so am looking forward to seeing him in a role that is much more lighthearted than those I've seen in the past (3Days, Haemoo). SSK's Cho Rim looks really adorable too from the teasers, and I'm waiting to see how she ruffles his feathers. Only disappointment right now is hearing that the drama is 16 episodes instead of 20. Why why why? :((

maybe SBS is trying to be careful this time, since the previous drama before this has failed in ratings. I don't know this is just my thought

Guest moonpark

Choi Mu Gak is Han Jung Woo when he pout his mouth.

Choi Mu Gak is Han Tae Kyung when he gives scared glare.

Choi Mu Gak is Lee Gak when he gives intimidation glare.

Wow..so many Chunface in Choi Mu Gak...yeyeyyy!!

Guest kdramamaniaid

omoo 2nd teaser!!!!! cant wait!!!! thank you subber!!! 

i think the editor that make the preview love meghan trainor song. 1st teaser lips is movin and 2nd teaser is title. 

Yuppppp the teaser is fun... cute... and interesting. I see their interaction is fresh and comedic, I like it. first time I like comedic teaser, haha... (I always prefer serious drama before) Can't wait to see their chemistry in drama...

ilwoo_aein said: class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG SUB] The Girl Who Sees Smells Second Teaser

OMO! Chunnie on a motorcycle! This drama is getting so exciting!!!
CuXuBhmJ_normal.png냄새를 보는 소녀 ~ 혜리 @yochwennie · 10m10 minutes ago

OH MY GAK! He's on a bike! Kkkk~

CAbPxOSVEAAonnp.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=382&aid=0000329772

CuXuBhmJ_normal.png냄새를 보는 소녀 ~ 혜리 @yochwennie · 38s38 seconds ago

Choi Mugak was chasing a criminal at large on a bike

CAbOfY_U8AASbHx.jpg

CAbOfjmUYAAK8rv.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201503191051425010

Haven't seen this BTS pic posted yet of SSK at the hospital

CuXuBhmJ_normal.png냄새를 보는 소녀 ~ 혜리 @yochwennie · 14h14 hours ago

타임슬라이스 장비 제대로 처음 봤음.. 비싸다고 함#냄새를보는소녀#4월1일 첫방송! [Cr dramarin920]

CAYKZ0hUsAAUmrk.jpg

Guest ohayyo

hi all,
I come here for Yoochuna hihi... I'm not really familiar with SSK eventho' I know her from some dramas but I didn't really watch them.I guess I'll give this drama a shot !
Yoochuna Fighting !
@ilwoo_aein : is that you, Tizzy ? gosh ! you're IMMORTAL now ? whooooaaa daebak :) nice seeing you again :)

I'm in for Chunnie alone. Really can't wait to see him again and I pray that it does well in the ratings. I've seen most of SSK's later dramas and the only drama that she was impressive was Deep Rooted Tree..  ;). So...keeping my fingers crossed! 

from these comments i can see that there are NO theater and film students here
Shin Se Kyung is a serious and subtle actress she only played in NON-mainstream films and always different different female characters
she is not just a rom-com actress like most drama actresses
her female character always as smart or smarter than her co-stars male or female
and she is considered one of the smarter actresses of her age with deep understanding of characters
if you dont like other genres other than rom-com its okay
but before judging her think if you really have enough knowledge in outside of the mainstream films and theater
her acting is great
as for me i was about to give up on kdrama and only watch movies (not rom-com)
and then she played her character as Son Mi DO and i changed my mind 
NEVER thought that korean can make a complicated female characters
and she has MORE film experience than yoochun who had only one to her 7 as a leading role

Archived