[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ngthuhien149

@nevill_stv said: from these comments i can see that there are NO theater and film students here
Shin Se Kyung is a serious and subtle actress she only played in NON-mainstream films and always different different female characters
she is not just a rom-com actress like most drama actresses
her female character always as smart or smarter than her co-stars male or female
and she is considered one of the smarter actresses of her age with deep understanding of characters
if you dont like other genres other than rom-com its okay
but before judging her think if you really have enough knowledge in outside of the mainstream films and theater
her acting is great
as for me i was about to give up on kdrama and only watch movies (not rom-com)
and then she played her character as Son Mi DO and i changed my mind 
NEVER thought that korean can make a complicated female characters
and she has MORE film experience than yoochun who had only one to her 7 as a leading role

Guest missnona

Hiafter i see some "trashy" comments about SSK i really feel bad for herok i know that you love YC and everything, but let's talk honestlyYC as good as SSK and i think (my opinion) that she's more experienced than himalso she started act before him, after all she's originally actress and that make big differenceand the most important thing that she has a lot of A list actresses around her and i know that you would say "so what"? but i mean that she can take 1 or 2 advice from them...and her best friend is not either Moon Geun Young! so for sure they gossip alot about acting and roles...etcDo know what bothering me? that most whose typed that comments actually didn't watch her dramas! they just hears for the haters and repeat it like parrot.
Now we're all know how she looks lovely and cute beside the manly and gentle YC so let's support this drama until the end and am gonna share my thoughts about this drama and post some news (if there some) and toady i'll try to create some fan-made and hope you like itfighting TGWSS!!! 

Guest missnona

I think SBS will hold supporting activities today but i didn't get what it aboutرابط دائم للصورة المُضمّنة

wish some kind souls translate it서포터즈 첫 활동 개시! 열심히 촬영 중인 #냄새를보는소녀 배우들에게 응원의 멘션을 보내주세요~ 10명에게 아이스크림 기프티콘을 드립니다. *해시태그 #냄보소 #냄보소서포터즈 필수*

Wow... read comments here is give me a thought that I should watch this series then give my comment bout both lead actor and actress... I like them both, often saw them in movie and drama... and for me there are positive and negative aspects they had. but in the end I always end up watch them and like them. For this drama I give more credit than before. This is combination of actor, actress, the roles and story... mysterious power in comedic wrapping drama... how will it turn out? I'm curious enough... until have delusional thought today that I saw 1st ep of A**** Mom drama title and poster to be TGWSS.... haha :)) I must be crazy waiting for them and this drama.

Guest MaknaeC

Hallyu star Park Yoo-chun delivers pizzas?

photo576056.jpg

Park Yoo-chun was seen on a pizza delivery bike in the SBS drama "Sensory Couple".

"Sensory Couple" is based on a popular web-toon about a witness who sees smell with her eyes and a detective who can't feel a thing.

Park is on a bike chasing after a criminal on duty. He happened to discover the bike in the corner of a street and hopped on it.

Park jumped on the bike as soon as producer Baek Soo-chan gave him the 'go' sign.

A source says, "There's a reason to why the detective is by himself running after the criminal. The first episode explains the situation and how he meets Sin Se-kyeong".

Meanwhile, "Sensory Couple" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM on SBS beginning April 1st.

source: hancinema

Guest babyyoochun

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"20150319 Yuchun chewing sour lemon

Guest missnona

Here the first poster1426770115271.jpg
just kidding....this's made by me,i'am not proud or anything cause i know it's childish but love to share it with youmaybe next time i made something better

sbs is doing quite a good job in promoting TGWSS..yc last dramas never had guerilla date like this..and later ssk also will be in runningman...Love it~~ But i think they need lot of effort since hajina rating is only 3.5..should i be worry for this...what more angrymom and unkind women has been faring so well...the fact that they start earlier and their plot is good too... but its okay,hopefully TGWSS is good enough to catch attention with good chemistry and storyline.. To new and old lurkers..hopefully we can spazz a lot and investigate together with murim couple. two more weeks left...!!!

Guest missnona

cherrynea said: sbs is doing quite a good job in promoting TGWSS..yc last dramas never had guerilla date like this..and later ssk also will be in runningman...Love it~~ But i think they need lot of effort since hajina rating is only 3.5..should i be worry for this...what more angrymom and unkind women has been faring so well...the fact that they start earlier and their plot is good too... but its okay,hopefully TGWSS is good enough to catch attention with good chemistry and storyline.. To new and old lurkers..hopefully we can spazz a lot and investigate together with murim couple. two more weeks left...!!!

Archived