[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

I just watched 2nd teaser and I gotta say it makes me anticipate this drama even more. The female lead seems to be a funny bubbly girl :))It looks so fun, but I do hope this drama won't only be fun but will also has deep aspect of the case, their psychology, and their healing, so that this drama won't only be fun but also be meaningful as well.Can't wait until it's actually broadcasted!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest liptin

really like the teaser especially the teaser 2. Yc & Ssk didn't look awkward anymore. i'm so anticipate for this drama. The plot & character look interesting especially oh chorim & mugak. Just one bad thing the competitor for sensory couple is unkind women&angry mom, both already has high rating & don't think ahjumma will turn channel for sensory couple. as this is yc last drama before enlistment let's hope it will not become like hyde jekyll me.. i feel the rating for sensorycouple will not reach double digit maybe around 6-7%

Hello all, I was looking for the Sensory Couple forum but turns out it's The Girl Who Can See Smell.... so I'm a bit confuse. But I am excited about this drama. Does anyone know when is the first press conference? 

Okay first time post in here interest in this drama because teaser looks promising and the story i think its unique this drama definitely will be my next watch list after hyde jekkyl me ends.First time see yoochun and shin se kyung act hope they delivery good chemistry and good acting TGWCTS Fighting hope this drama success.edit:for the rating yeah maybe will be under 10% because shin se kyung in this drama many people was dissapointed so they not give her any second chance..hope shin se kyung redeem herselft in this drama poor she because she only get bashing from knetizens about her acting performance i think its not her fault but she choose wrong drama like fashion king and when a man loves its was bad written script but she choose that and she come to the trap and now she only get judgement because her wrong choosen edit 2:why so quiet in here?hope this thread alive when this drama air

Guest liptin

mysterious12 said: Okay first time post in here interest in this drama because teaser looks promising and the story i think its unique this drama definitely will be my next watch list after hyde jekkyl me ends.First time see yoochun and shin se kyung act hope they delivery good chemistry and good acting TGWCTS Fighting hope this drama success.edit:for the rating yeah maybe will be under 10% because shin se kyung in this drama many people was dissapointed so they not give her any second chance..hope shin se kyung redeem herselft in this drama poor she because she only get bashing from knetizens about her acting performance i think its not her fault but she choose wrong drama like fashion king and when a man loves its was bad written script but she choose that and she come to the trap and now she only get judgement because her wrong choosen edit 2:why so quiet in here?hope this thread alive when this drama air

liptin said: mysterious12 said: Okay first time post in here interest in this drama because teaser looks promising and the story i think its unique this drama definitely will be my next watch list after hyde jekkyl me ends.First time see yoochun and shin se kyung act hope they delivery good chemistry and good acting TGWCTS Fighting hope this drama success.edit:for the rating yeah maybe will be under 10% because shin se kyung in this drama many people was dissapointed so they not give her any second chance..hope shin se kyung redeem herselft in this drama poor she because she only get bashing from knetizens about her acting performance i think its not her fault but she choose wrong drama like fashion king and when a man loves its was bad written script but she choose that and she come to the trap and now she only get judgement because her wrong choosen edit 2:why so quiet in here?hope this thread alive when this drama air

Finally, our four main characters are completed! Thanx @maanchwee for drawing these! 
CArU1k1UYAAUBEi.jpg

CArU2rAU8AA9GaE.png

CArU26dVEAERXkE.png

CArU32jUgAAHsyB.png

How cute :x I forgot to say hello..Hi everyone^^ I'm quite new here since I'm more to a silent reader! I wish this drama all the best. So far everything looks cute and fun. I just hope we will enjoy watching them, our for main leads! wishing for a great chemistry & fun plot. Good ratings are bonus but I dont want to pressure about that :)>- 

Guest babyyoochun

SBS Late Night TV Entertainment "Red Carpet"

SBS Late Night TV Entertainment "Red Carpet" with Yoochun will be aired at 11:15PM on 3/25 (Wed).
via @6002sky 

Guest babyyoochun

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG SUB] Yuchun on SBS Late Night TV Entertainment - "Of course!" Game

Guest lolipophead

(1/2) Fan acc from the SBS Late Night TV Entertainment: Because Yuchun felt cold, he held a hot pack in his hand. (2/2) Yuchun also offered the hot pack to 'Chorim' (SSK) and SSK's DC gallery has been exploding with praises for YC's kindness and manners cr : @yochwennie

Archived