[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

Guest moonpark

Agree. I hope TGWSS's destiny will be like RTP. Early episode, there are not many people watch this drama, but step by step..they catch a lot attention. So many people like RTP. cos of new genre about time traveler. and now..this drama also new genre about something with 'Smell'. actually..Yoochun's drama always be trandsetter for other drama. Lol

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cherrynea said: @roweina78 oh.lol...i think i understand now..haha..i bet we'll get that next week..few scenes from episode 1 n 2..and yes the teaser is too cute...i'm lol-ing when chorim laugh...haha..and mugak thot that she is crazy...(i remember the scene in rtp..hihih) @chikachu96 yup..it is 16 episodes only...

Guest missnona

moonpark said: Agree. I hope TGWSS's destiny will be like RTP. Early episode, there are not many people watch this drama, but step by step..they catch a lot attention. So many people like RTP. cos of new genre about time traveler. and now..this drama also new genre about something with 'Smell'. actually..Yoochun's drama always be trandsetter for other drama. Lol

Guest lolipophead

Q: What would you do if the drama gets a 10% rating?

YC: ....

MC: Would you like to do the red carpet again?

YC: That'll be nice!

(cr : @yochwennie)

Tbh the rating of kdrama lately is dead .. 10% already consider hit drama..

Guest moonpark

YC & SSK play 'Of Course' game. YC : acting with me is nice, isn't it? SSK : Of course.. Wowo..YC such a gentleman Oppa. He can make the situation doesn't look awkward again.

@missnona yeah...i actually have some faith with the scriptwriter eventhough rtp itself not that perfect but at least it is good..and one more thing is the scriptwriter is a guy..i dont know why but i always feel that male scriptwriter are more rational in writing..lol..so the drama is not too much or too lacking.. and you have given the name for the thread...haha.love smell..not bad...:) @roweina78 the scene that i was talking about is on epi.12 where they eat at the stall and park ha do the same gesture to him..its that now it switches to mugak doing it too chorim..hihih @lolipophead yeah...10 percent is hard to reach..if i remember well..all yc drama surpass 10%...hope the same luck goes for this one.. @moonpark haha..the of coz game~given that yoochun is very good with people and a cheesy one at that..i think he can make ssk become comfortable..i think he really works hard for the red carpet seeing the fanservices that he rarely does...haha..but happy that we can see murim couple chemistry from the event..its a good start...

cherrynea said: sbs is doing quite a good job in promoting TGWSS..yc last dramas never had guerilla date like this..and later ssk also will be in runningman...Love it~~ But i think they need lot of effort since hajina rating is only 3.5..should i be worry for this...what more angrymom and unkind women has been faring so well...the fact that they start earlier and their plot is good too... but its okay,hopefully TGWSS is good enough to catch attention with good chemistry and storyline.. To new and old lurkers..hopefully we can spazz a lot and investigate together with murim couple. two more weeks left...!!!

Guest moonpark

@cherrynea yeah. He triea to make SSK comfortable with him. YC has so many contact with her during this event. With his cute smile. But, she still looks cold sometimes. Maybe she still feel awkward Or I just watch YC face from the fancam. Lol I hope my thinking was not true. I really want their chemistry...

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Yoo Chun chases after criminals on a bike for ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’58561-309914.jpg
58561-309917.jpg
58561-309913.jpg

The production team for upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells,’ has today released new photos of lead actor and JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun riding a pizza delivery bike.

In the photos, Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoo Chun) is seen riding a pizza delivery bike, as he chases down criminals on the run.

On the day of filming, Park Yoo Chun kept checking on the route that the bike would be traveling along, and showed off his realistic acting as the cameras got rolling almost immediately.

The Girl Who Sees Smells’ tells the story of a man named Choi Moo Gak who lost his younger sister three years ago in the ‘barcode murder’ case, and a woman named Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) who miraculously survived from the same incident, but has gained supernatural senses in the process. The drama will premiere on April 1st, following ‘Hyde Jekyll, Me.’

credit: Alvin - kpopfighting

Guest moonpark

@roweina78 yeah. I found Lee Seon Jun there too..hahaha. @missnona for thia drama, I think if this drama can increase the rating up to 10% or 8/9%, I will so excited. SBS really like YC. They put so much effort to promote this drama. Well..YC still SBS Golden Child. Lol

ohayyo said: hi all,
I come here for Yoochuna hihi... I'm not really familiar with SSK eventho' I know her from some dramas but I didn't really watch them.I guess I'll give this drama a shot !
Yoochuna Fighting !
@ilwoo_aein : is that you, Tizzy ? gosh ! you're IMMORTAL now ? whooooaaa daebak :) nice seeing you again :)

moonpark said: @cherrynea yeah. He triea to make SSK comfortable with him. YC has so many contact with her during this event. With his cute smile. But, she still looks cold sometimes. Maybe she still feel awkward Or I just watch YC face from the fancam. Lol I hope my thinking was not true. I really want their chemistry...

Guest ngthuhien149

Fans told him that he looks like he came out from comic book, so she requested him to act like he tear the page and come out to hug her. He was hilarious xD i think SSK almost died laughingYou can watch here pic.twitter.com/afp7ff13SV
When she helped him wear the crown
pic.twitter.com/htabSZiBJ8

pic.twitter.com/HNgkYBijUL

When Yoochun ate the lemon, she was afraid that the juice would drop on his clothes so she unconsciously reached out her hand... Very sweet of her. pic.twitter.com/UCXt7TZNyc

[utube]

[/utube][utube]
[/utube]

I was actually worried that they would be awkward, as I watched SSK in some shows before. But I am pleased about today. They definitely look good together, YC actually looks quite comfortable with her. And she is not so shy and awkward like she was in other shows. 
CAd2W3tUkAAZFnJ.jpg:large
CAd1TcaUMAAU1bQ.jpg:largeCAd1UdmVEAEEnYp.jpg:largeCAd1UgqUUAExhHA.jpg:largeCAd1UgnUsAE0rRm.jpg:largeCAd2W6sUUAAKBrj.jpg:largeCAdePkuUMAAAiO6.jpg:largeCAdeQlVUgAAdv5E.jpg:largeCAdTxi3UkAEKpi2.jpg:largeCAdN6b_UkAAJbQ7.jpg:largeCAdHwiUVAAAR_PC.jpg:large

So I am very glad about today. I was afraid it was gonna be so uncomfortable like his IMY press conference... And I love how they look together. SSK is super pretty! From now on, I think i will start hoping YC to keep acting with younger actresses. haha Hopefully they are gonna be cute on screen.

For the rating, I hope noone expects much from it. Agree that Kdramas' rating is low nowadays. but 3% is a record low, i think even Yoochun felt a lot pressure there. He did not dare to say much about it.

Guest ohayyo

@roweina78 and @ilwoo_aein : aww, it's always been nice to see veterans from IMU thread :))
at least I do not feel like stranger here hihi. anyways let's spazz around ! yeayy !so, what's the nickname for this drama's fans ?have we gotten the name yet ?Smelly ??? lol :)

Guest missnona

Am backwhile i was eating (best time to thinking) there some thought come cross my mind, i think there will be some scenes like this:1- When they finally kiss each other she will see his mouth smells, the smells shape she like (wish every ep had kiss).2- There will be 5 kinds of smells:A- The love smell: which appear when there lovely sceneB- The hate smell: usually when the second female lead appear C- The Scare smell: when there action scene with escape-chase D- The funny smell: when our not-funny leady make a joke and no one find it funnyE- Maybe "sexy smell'? : when there bed scene , maybe this way the rating would reach 20+ lol3- after 10 eps the second female lead will discover the secret behind her and mess with her blah blah blah4- When YC get back his smell sense would make sure by kissing SSK and told her that there Kimbab smell out of her mouth!
to be continued....

Guest noniee

lolipophead said: Q: What would you do if the drama gets a 10% rating? YC: .... MC: Would you like to do the red carpet again? YC: That'll be nice! (cr : @yochwennie) Tbh the rating of kdrama lately is dead .. 10% already consider hit drama..

Guest TaraDevi

hi all
I can't wait for this dramaeverything looks good so far
I'm chunsa but I don't mind SSK at all. They look compatible and seem to have great chemistry

Guest moonpark

I saw all of the fancam. And I'm satisfied with their interaction. Lol Me too..can't wait for this drama to air. Pray The Best for thia drama...TGWSS Fighting!!

Archived