[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

Guest krish918

this was one of the drama casting that did not interest me at all.. i have like Yoochun in Rooftop and S Scandal.. but never seen the female lead before.. only heard that she was bad but has improved after Iron man.. 

i saw the teaser by chance and i kind of liked it.. kind of looking forward to this.. hope it is a light rom-com with lot of romance..

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poster shooting video!

[Official]SBS [냄새를보는소녀] - 포스터 촬영 현장

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL6EnUg4Kk4

Is anyone having trouble viewing this video? It says the 'video is private' when I click on it. 

@tendollar here's some cut 

Photoshoot BTS

#ParkYooChun TGWSS Poster Shoot

A video posted by JYJcaffeine (@jyjcaffeine) on Mar 12, 2015 at 7:12pm PDT

Teaser 

#ParkYooChun SBS

A video posted by JYJcaffeine (@jyjcaffeine) on Mar 11, 2015 at 7:42am PDT

OllehTV 

#ParkYooChun OllehTV

A video posted by JYJcaffeine (@jyjcaffeine) on Mar 11, 2015 at 5:41am PDT

@ngthuhien149
Thank you for the clarification. Definitely an unusual melting pot of genres... will be interesting to see how it pans out, and how all these different elements balance out in the end :)

@roweina78
Hi! Wonderful to see you too! How could I miss a chance to watch another drama of YC's before he enlists, right? Based on the character description, I was expecting someone serious like Han Tae Kyung, but totally surprised to see a funnier side of him from the teaser. Similarity to HTK? You mean him warning the bad guys they could get hurt? Actually he reminded me a little of Yoon Bowon because of the police outfit :P SSK's character is also unexpectedly tongue-in-cheek and funny, considering her background story. As for whether she will be a better character compared to Yoon Bowon, hard to tell for now... since they appear to be very different in character. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

@tealee
Hello there! We meet again! TGWSS is a mouthful and so difficult to type... I still like Sensory Couple better as well. Oh well, practice makes perfect! How many episodes is this again? 2.5 weeks to go!

Yuchun filming [via DC PYC]

CAEUbksU0AAfRkw.jpg

Rough trans of fan acc: "SSK was at the bus stop so, she could not be seen in the pic. Yuchun's looks tall. I saw his back view." "Now I know why he's known as the Male God of Back View. I have fallen for Park Yuchun now. Let's fall for Park Yuchun for once."

CR: Translated by Yochwennie

Edit: SSK is standing next to Yoochun in the next photos

냄보소 촬영. 어빠 멋있당! [via Weibo] via Yochwennie

CAG1v-gUgAIP1IC.jpg

CAG1whnUkAAx0VI.jpg

촬영 사진 한 장 더 [Cr mingja_c]

CAG2ebIUkAA49Ib.jpg

무각이 소시지를 먹고 컵라면도 먹었음 [Cr ycnh] 

CACI2osUUAAc_5z.jpg

CR via Yochwennie

Archived