[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

I thought the female character would be gloomy but from teaser she seems to be pretty witty and quirky. Whatever the female character is I hope Shin Se Kyung will act it out well.

I'm anticipating the drama more after seeing the teaser.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@roweina78 *waves*...so u stuck at ep 8 too...i can only endure up to that episode..:P

I keep repeating the teaser...especially when they made moogak eyes twinkling...haha..eventhough they only made the teaser just few days ago..i think we can already get the gist of the drama..i really miss yoochun in romcom..
And this teaser actually more about moogak loss of scent than chorim supersense..hehe.. we'll get to see more later i guess..
ssk looks cute too,can see the bubbly chorim already..

@cherrynea......LOL...endure.....But I did watch the last episode although using FF. XD

Yup, they made the teaser just few days ago n even they did it in studio, hehehe...n yeah, we already can get the gist of the drama. Maybe the next teaser will be about chorim -  ( I think I like her already )-, hehe.....n ChunNi narrates her supersense n we get another question like CR's question - "Why does he make me smile?"     

I'm just LOLing when saw this...It's kinda like his fans make that. LOL

photo twink_zpsut9dmdrg.jpg

xixixixi... it's time to refresh our heavy mind, right? :D

I love the teaser, when son se dong meets bodyguard tae kyung and they reincarned into murim couple... :x

@stargazer187.....YESSS....hahaha...n  it took almost 3 years after RTP that we could refresh our heavy mind. LOL...

n I hope SSK will not tie up her hair like Se Dong. XD.... I like CR's hair.

From the previous pic, there was a different heigt between ChunNi n SSK but on the teaser, can't really see it.

photo MuRim_zpsmgqjamhq.jpg

Was first introduced to PYC in 3Days, and have been a fan of his ever since, while SSK impressed me with her portrayal of So Yi in Tree with Deep Roots. The teaser looks extremely promising so I'm really anticipating this drama. I am just unsure what to make of the genre... is it romcom? The premise in itself (with the serial killer) seems to hint at something darker, though its teaser indicates otherwise. Don't know anything about the webtoon, so can't gauge based on the source material. Either way, can't wait for it to air.

Great to see many familiar faces here from the 3Days and TaeBo threads! Looking forward to spazzing with you all again. :-h

@liddi.....Helllooooo.....:-h

ahhh, it's nice that meet U again in here n I like that U still keep in track ChunNi's drama project ( U really like ChunNi not only Han Tae Kyung, ;) )

Yeah I think we can say it's a RomCom with a little bit darker side. I thought the same too when read the character description but when read again the title, kinda confuse..... (OK @tealee.....U should get used with TGWSS, LOL.......) but when see the teaser....ahh....it's a romcom, think will kinda similar with RTP. (I think I already write about that in my Initial Thoughts or I haven't written it? LOL)

Let's see n wait if CR can beat BW. LOL....

Btw, heard a little bit of Tae Kyung on this. U know which scene I refer? XD......Btw, Love his back.... :x

photo back_zpsqokciwao.jpg

Yuchun looks younger than his real age. Lol

@moonpark......hehehe....yeah, can't call him ahjusssi anymore. LOL

I like that they use his real age in this drama. ( but, hmmm.....I think on all his drama, he always has the same age character? LOL....I forgot about the age....but maybe , its not for SKKS? )

photo 29_zps4ka5qow8.jpg

Guest moonpark

@moonpark......hehehe....yeah, can't call him ahjusssi anymore. LOL

I like that they use his real age in this drama. ( but, hmmm.....I think on all his drama, he always has the same age character? LOL....I forgot about the age....but maybe , its not for SKKS? )

photo 29_zps4ka5qow8.jpg

Hahaha. Yes @roweina78 . Yc's age in drama always same age with his real age. I think so in SKKS. he still 25 years old. Lol

[iNFO]

Yoochun filming tonight!!!

He eats 6 cup of noodles, 4 sausages, and 6~7 cups of water.

He vomited right after the director said "cut" then he goes to toilet.

source: Boscopnh

Well, Mu Gak who can't taste anything, just eating whatever that makes his stomach full.. don't care about the taste.. haha.

Fighting Choi Mu Gak!! :D

Park Yoo-chun feels ‘awkward’ with Shin Se-kyung

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150312

In the revealed photo, he is wearing a causal beige jacket over a dark gray shirt, looking soft and yet charismatic. 

In an interview with the magazine after the shooting, he said “I enjoyed a lot during the rehearsal of “Sensory Couple.” We also had a drink after the script-reading session with the easygoing director.”

Asked about his relationship with actress Shin Se-kyung, costarring in the soap, he said, “I feel awkward,” shyly smiling.

“We haven’t talked much yet, and didn’t even sit next to each other at the dinner with staff,” he said. 

More of his photos and an honest interview about his thoughts on acting and JYJ’s member Jaejoong’s joining the army are available in the magazine’s April issue.

The upcoming romantic comedy drama, which kicks off on Apr. 1, will air every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Guest moonpark

I just visit koreandrama.org

TGWSS already top 30 most search drAma. Over 2k like. Wow...just today post in that site, already Top list.

Always Yuchun power with RonCom genre. many people like roncom I think.

[iNFO]

Yoochun filming tonight!!!

He eats 6 cup of noodles, 4 sausages, and 6~7 cups of water.

He vomited right after the director said "cut" then he goes to toilet.

source: Boscopnh

Well, Mu Gak who can't taste anything, just eating whatever that makes his stomach full.. don't care about the taste.. haha.

Fighting Choi Mu Gak!! :D

11049396_1569216743321402_2029768981_n.j

11018549_1441623716129855_794163815_n.jp

A fan who visited YC filming today said YC swallowed 6 cup noodles, 4 sausages + drank 6~7 cups of water in a scene but he vomitted right after director said "cut" & still looked really full after went to toilet. Then staff sang a song (his old CF) to comfort him. Lol. The fans watched him outside from the window said he looked really cute especially when he practising his lines with a sausage

Guest MaknaeC

The boy who can’t feel and the Girl Who Sees Smells

Smells7.jpg

The first teaser is out for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Girl Who Sees Smells, and though the production is super low-rent (really, you couldn’t manage to think of anything other than shooting on an empty soundstage?), I can actually see Park Yoochun and Shin Se-kyung being cute together. The mystery suspense rom-com seems much more rom-com in tone, and based on the character descriptions, it’ll be a lighthearted show with sunny characters.

In the teaser, Shin Se-kyung introduces Yoochun’s character interview-style, while stifling laughs when asked if he’s cool. She says no and spills the secret that he can’t feel anything, as we watch him plow through a group of baddies and take hits like it’s nothing. But then they meet and he asks if she can really see smells, and she asks us, “Why is it that I smile whenever I see him?”

read more-dramabeans

Guest MaknaeC

A fan who visited YC filming today said YC swallowed 6 cup noodles, 4 sausages + drank 6~7 cups of water in a scene but he vomitted right after director said "cut" & still looked really full after went to toilet. Then staff sang a song (his old CF) to comfort him. Lol. The fans watched him outside from the window said he looked really cute especially when he practising his lines with a sausage

I feel bad for him because he ate so much until vomitted, but at the same time I'm so excited to see his eating scene. Because it means we can see Chunface everywhere. The most adorable eating broadcast  :))

Archived