[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

Hi everyone~~ First post here and I'm just sooo excited so I need to spazz ab this cp xDD

The first thing is... they're damn cute together <3 I was afraid that they'll be kind of awkward, because not every drama cp has a good chemistry off screen, but from what I've seen so far, they're really comfortable with each other. Yoochun jokes around alot and Se Kyung seems to have fun =] I think she is quite easy-going though maybe shy sometimes, so when the filming start and they have more time together, they'll have a good chemistry <3

Love love love her smile here :)) Looks like SSK almost died laughing =]

ck1.jpg

And this drama has only 16 eps, which made many fans upset, but for me, it's good news :3 Though I wanna see Yoochun more, I hope this is a fast-paced drama, not a lengthy one. I love Japanese dramas with only 9-11-13 eps and everything was solved without unnecessary makjang moments. The fact that Korean producer often make 2-4 more eps when the drama has good ratings is quite irritating for me. And since the writer decide it's a 16-ep-drama, then it's enough to make good. 

Moo Gak and Cho Rim <3 love Chunnie and Kyunggie's expression here :3

cr1.jpg

mg1.jpg

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YC and SSK's appearance on Late Night Entertainment has certainly won over many with regards to their offscreen interactions. Really a very promising start to building up excitement and anticipation leading to the airing of the drama!
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 19.747200012207px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background: transparent;"Costar Chemistry on Display as Shin Se Kyung and Yoochun Promote The Girl Who Sees SmellsPosted on March 19, 2015 by ockoalamoostdf.jpg

I’m probably getting ahead of myself, as I’m wont to do no thanks to this pesky thing called a drama addiction, by being overly optimistic and excited about upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs dramaThe Girl Who Sees Smells. But in my defense it’s so easy to like what’s shown so far! It helps that I’m not a big fan of leads Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung, but with neither on my no-watch list then I can let this drama go without much fuss if and when it turns out to be a stinker. For now I continue to find everything about it so so SO CUTE!

The two leads have never crossed paths until meeting on the set of the drama, which can make for major costar frost and awkwardness, but seems to have inflicted no harm in the chemistry department judging from the adorable teasers. Their real life interactions were on display this week while guesting on SBS Late Night Entertainment and the result is plain for everyone to see – Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung are relaxed and cheerful around each other and share plenty of laughs. Please tap into all those giggles and smiles for the drama and raise the temperature for that time slot back up.

cr. Koalasplayground
More on the article here.

Guest ngthuhien149

Of Course Game with Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung
[utube] 

[/utube]
Correct me if I am wrongI think SSK said she liked his broad shoulder, then Yoochun was asked about Kim So Hyun and Shin Se Kyung, he said "what do people want me to say about it? hahahha (I guess the age gap is too large he is awkward) Kim So Hyun is a pretty dongsaeng, just a dongsaeng, SSK is my colead, and we are closer in age so it is different (???)"
Then they played the Of Course Game, first Yoochun asked her "Is it cold?" then he asked "We have not met for 3 days, are u happy to see me?" ofcoz she has to say Of Course, then he asked "Are you honest/Is it from your heart? (???)" or sth like that and SSK said Of Course, then she asked him back "Oppa is the same right?" 

Ahh Yoochun is called oppa by his colead for the first time hahahahha this is new... i have been waiting for this day hahahah 
 i am glad SBS promotes this drama well, no matter what rating will be, i will enjoy it!

@ngthuhien149 hahah...the of coz game was awesome..!! at last can see his colead calling him oppa (except for sohyunnie) and he also called her sekyungie...that was cutee..haha.. i like that ssk has somewhat cool character...my anticipation for murim couple is high right now..hihih

@liddi,  Mow if we can get SSK to show these kinds of emotions in her acting like that in those stills this drama will be good.. Her acting was terrible in when a man loves improved some in Iron Man so I hope she has improved some more.. I want to see her give us a stellar performance and not just some pretty face with bland acting..   

@valsavaI have only seen SSK in Tree with Deep Roots, but really loved her performance there. She captured all the nuances of her character, and her final scene was truly heartbreaking and memorable. Based on the strength of that alone, and seeing what we've been privy to from the teasers, I am extremely hopeful to being enchanted by her once more in TGWSS. So, let's just look forward to the drama in anticipation for good things from the cast and crew :-bd

Anyone please translate what these two are talking about? I am dying to know their interaction... Give a full translate pleaseee   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Park Yoo Chun seemed soooo shy when they were sitting and talking face to face

In the minute of 4:09, he did not even look at her. He was shy...
Am I the only who has already been fangirling about them even if the drama has not started?

Guest missnona

Teaser Shoot BTS

why so cute YC?!!!sorry to his fans cause i find him not that handsome in 3 Days but here he sooooooooooooo handsome!!and he killed me with his smiles and laughs yesterday!! i think this because he have younger lading lady this time (and beautiful one)

Guest missnona

The Chief NGMرابط دائم للصورة المُضمّنة
He really look cute, all the cat looks cute, i smells some cutei think this gonna be the cutest drama ever!!!

Guest babyyoochun

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[NEWS] 150319 Park Yoo-Chun turned into the man with flowers ‘Nice Charm’photo 13741_1.jpg

Park Yoo-Chun turned into the man with flowers, and started to target home theater.

Park Yoo-Chun caught women’s heart with his sweet charm in the second preview of SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ on the 19th.

In the video Park Yoo-Chun portrayed the role of Choi Moo-Gak. He pretends to be indifferent in front of Shin Se-Gyung, the role of Oh Cho-Rim, but he showed his hidden thought with his sweet voice. His charm, showing feelings hidden from the woman but cold in front of her, is shaking women’s heart.

‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ is the mystery suspense romantic comedy, about Choi Moo-Gak who lost sense from the shock of losing his younger sister, and meets Oh Cho-Rim who has extrasensory perception. It will be aired on April 1st, at 10 p.m.

Credit: Innolife
Shared by: JYJ3

By the day, I more curious how this drama going to go... Some comments about how cute their interaction already make me giggling and smiling by myself. And 1st April seems far far away, and that month is my most anticipate month for me, it's my annual college test. Ah... I want to enjoy the drama without any pressure...

I love watching TGWCSS script reading video..Everybody who came to the script reading looked happy :)

And just look how cute Yoochun acts as Moo Gak at first script reading :D

@ohayyo we'll be TGWCSS veteran after TGGWCSS ends hahaha..Don't worry, we're not alone..I'm sure we'll see more RTP and IMU veterans in this thread soon LOL Regarding nickname for this drama's fans..How about 'sensory' fans? It's better to not use 'smelly' for this drama's fans nickname..It sounds weird :))
@stargazer187 you're welcome! ^^

Guest babyyoochun

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[PICS] 150320 BTS photos of Yuchun filming ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ scenesphoto 654784406_999d52b6_RE52495709_ori.jpg
photo IMG_20150320_170830.jpg
Credit: SBS ‘TGWSS’ youngest PD’s Journal via DC JYJ Gall
Shared by: JYJ3

Guest babyyoochun

Behind to filming of the teaser

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[OTHER TWITTER] 150320 SBS Midnight TV Entertainment reporter Ha Jiyoung tweets about shoot with Mu-Rim couple yesterdayphoto 150320HAHAHAjiyoung3.png
[TRANS] The Girl Who Sees Smells~~~There was a huge fuss in Ilsanㅎㅎㅎ How interesting was the scenes with Yuchun ssi who was meeting fans after a while? And Se-kyung ssi got round eyes that lit up with sparkly stars~~They were playing, dancing and talking with everyone into the late night. ‘Midnight [TV Entertainment]’ that’ll be on Wednesday at 11:15pm~~!!
CAg7vgwVIAAIHHt.jpg:large
photo 201503192005771711_550aad8e247ce.jpg
Source: @HAHAHAjiyoung3
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by:
 JYJ3

Guest babyyoochun

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150320 Police station setting for ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’[PHOTO] @ sbs 탄현제작센터
#냄새를보는소녀 #경찰서 #세팅~ 컴퓨터만 30대… 다른사람들 일찍 집에갈때 난 혼자 부착물들과 물건들을 준비했지… 토나오는 줄…#sbs드라마 #드라마세트#세팅#인테리어#경찰서세팅#힘들었음
instagram.com/p/0cMpp0DZZP/

[TRANS] @ SBS Tanhyeon Production Center
#The_Girl_Who_Sees_Smells Police station #setting~ The only computer man in his 30s… 
I prepared adhesive attachments and objects alone when other people were going home early… dwindling away to come out on a Saturday…
#sbs_drama #drama_set #setting #interior #police_station_setting #was_strenuous

photo 10518083_632658090202187_167244411_n.jpg

Source: dargom88
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

Guest ngthuhien149

[utube] 

[/utube]
Yoochun said: "Soju over rice" then MC asked SSK "Rice or Soju" she chose Soju, "Rice or Baekchu (kimchi that u eat when you drink soju)", she chose Baekchu "Rice or Somaek(soju with beer)" she chose Somaek, hahahaha so the MC said wow SSK is so cool hahaha and so sexy when she said Somaek (even YC is surprised of how cool SSK is lol)
Then MC said "Let's have a drink after this" both YC and SSK said in union "Awww that would be nice" so MC asked them if they have filming after this so they said they would have to film.

Guest ohayyo

@ilwoo_aein : haha lol, i was just joking when I mentioned about smelly. and you're right it's weird tho'
sensory couple is an awesome nickname and the fans are supposed to be called sensory fans ?aww that's much better.
Kim soo hyun is such lucky girl, she has another chance to be in the same drama w PYC.ahhh now I miss Jin Goo (he's also busy with new drama right ?)

Archived