✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

8 minutes ago, leek said:

Again that is not being unloyal if you cannot control yourself to be sad. 

Even if he has GF that time, it's human nature you have a reaction when an ex you loved for a long time gets married.

Long time HB fans hated Kyo that time seeing him lonely. 

You should experience enough of life and love to come to this realization.

Though you have someone else, though you're happy with someone else, there are really times you cant help but be affected by some events concerning a person in the past. 

i totally agree. History is very important to go back to so we can look and move forward. For example, good doctors always check their patients’ histories to get the correct diagnosis and treatments. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SydneyWombat said:

i totally agree. History is very important to go back to so we can look and move forward. For example, good doctors always check their patients’ histories to get the correct diagnosis and treatments. 

Perfect example.

To address the problem correctly you must know the history or else the ailment will keep occuring if you fail to cure the root cause

6 hours ago, fragola said:

The more i understand why it was a short lived marriage. Kyo is better off without him.

Totally agree with you. Hahaha maybe because I didn’t ship her with that man (not a ssc shipper) before but of course as her fan I supported her decision when she announced her marriage. 

1 hour ago, leek said:

Even if he has GF that time, it's human nature you have a reaction when an ex you loved for a long time gets married.

Though you have someone else, though you're happy with someone else, there are really times you cant help but be affected by some events concerning a person in the past. 

the thing is, we as fans don’t know these celebrities on a personal level and they don’t even know we exist yet we get affected by what’s happening in their lives... how much more if you have a long history with them.

Haters gonna hate but people here are composed of Solid Kyo and Solid HB comparing notes together.  

THERE ARE NO BLIND DELULUS HERE WE DEBUNK OUR OWN THEORIES IF INVESTIGATIONS PROVE IT'S NOT TRUE

Now going back to the club because the discussion is getting interesting

5 minutes ago, Lola said:

Leaving this here for my heart is full with binkyo :love:

Part of the lyrics says: 

To be where you are
No matter how far
And now that I’m next to you

Bin’s interview about happiness:

“I think it was something that is so close yet so far” 

:lollipop:

Leave another song for Binkyo :kiss_wink:

With You I'm Born Again

Come bring me your softness.
Comfort me through all this madness.
Woman, don't you know with you I'm born again?
Come give me your sweetness.
Now there's you, there is no weakness.

I was half not whole, in step with none.
Reaching through this world, in need of one.
Come show me your kindness.
In your arms I now I'll find this.
Lying safe with you I'm born again.

4 hours ago, leek said:

Yes that  really happens to people who love and care deeply. I know someone who knew the exact moment an ex got married. You just feel it deeply. And the other person was in opposite timezone and continent so. Yes if you love deeply even if the relationship is past. You feel it those events.  

Let's add more songs to the playlist. 

6 minutes ago, zashibear said:

Yes that  really happens to people who love and care deeply. I know someone who knew the exact moment an ex got married. You just feel it deeply. And the other person was in opposite timezone and continent so. Yes if you love deeply even if the relationship is past. You feel it those events.  

Let's add more songs to the playlist. 

i could relate too. My ex and i still follow each other on fb even after we broke up and he still continues to like my posts...but i decided to filter out all his post...i don’t want to see updates on his fb especially during the time when the breakup was still fresh bec i know i will still get affected.

that’s why i could understand why kyo did not follow BK before.

14 hours ago, Rose Sam said:

I know hb has a special place on her heart. They looked so happy back on their days and those kind of memories doesnt fade. I'm just skeptical with 2016-2017 era speculations no matter how you look at it, it doesn't feels right. Dont come at me, I'm all for this reconciliations theory but on 2019-onwards evidences. :)

I agree that we should not do anything to harm BK. We are just investigating and make our SPECULATIONS about their love story. Noone knows everything inside. We just guess the meaning of the songs, posts from squad. There's no guarantee that it's true. Maybe it's what Kyo felt or maybe she just liked the song. Who knows. I also listen to songs, although they have nothing to do with me. So it's all speculation. It would be silly from haters to use our speculations to bash Kyo. But it's right that we should be careful that we can create bad rumors about her.

Even sometimes we found out, we were wrong such as the pics with the trees in YP. And the brother of YZ really watched MNKSS again :D

So we make another speculations.

It's all for fun here.

4 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I agree that we should not do anything to harm BK. We are just investigating and make our SPECULATIONS about their love story. Noone knows everything inside. We just guess the meaning of the songs, posts from squad. There's no guarantee that it's true. Maybe it's what Kyo felt or maybe she just liked the song. Who knows. I also listen to songs, although they have nothing to do with me. So it's all speculation. It would be silly from haters to use our speculations to bash Kyo. But it's right that we should be careful that we can create bad rumors about her.

Even sometimes we found out, we were wrong such as the pics with the trees in YP. And the brother of YZ really watched MNKSS again :D

So we make another speculations.

It's all for fun here.

Yes, detectives in the club never conclude a discovery as final. We keep everything as speculation, that's why we are able to find new things. We already crossed out few assumptions as we deem them false.

Archived