✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Monica Acinom said:

It's only your name who constantly appear back then and I'm grateful for your diligence. Your respect to both star is really awesome. We are grateful because you never abandon this ship and we have a platform to discuss over crumbs involving this two.

Thank you so much. 

you're welcome. Actually no. I'm not the only one, gyobin our admin always watch over us silently. My fellow oldtime Binkyonatics queenmaria also came back recently with a new account name because she can't recall her previous pw. It's a collaboration of everyone old and newbie. Its a joint effort of everybody here. Just so happen that we felt the real love between Binkyo earlier than the other. 

Welcome to binkyo thread @beecabelle

those photos of binkyo wearing the same bracelets were taken 2 yrs apart.

I’ve been seeing bin in a diff light lately. I remember the 4 clover leaf a fan gave him on the set of his drama which he kept in his notebook. He appears to me as someone who is very sentimental.  A sentimental person tends to hold on to the past, Just saying.

:fullofhearts:

Hello.  I decided to delurk as well after reading your posts for about three months.  I got some courage after fragola's post actually.  I can't say I am a long time HB fan, but I am a long time admirer of his works.  Through the members here I am slowly getting to know Kyo.  I enjoy reading things, and piecing together puzzles in my mind with the "crumbs" I get.

I like most of the group members here very much because of the respect and appreciation accorded to the two special people as seen from your posts, knowing that we can only speculate as fans but at the end of the day it is their happiness that counts.  Hope you continue your good work.  I am having a lot of fun as well reading through what the people here are writing.  

IF EVER YOU'RE IN MY ARMS AGAIN

It all came so easy
All the loving you gave me
The feelings we shared
And I still can remember
How your touch was so tender
It told me you cared
We had a once in a lifetime
But I just couldn't see
Until it was gone
A second once in a lifetime
May be too much to ask
But I swear from now on
If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll love you much better
This time I'll hold you forever
This time we'll never end
Now I'm seen clearly
How I still need you near me
I still love you so
There's something between us
That won't ever leave us
There's no letting go
We had a once in a lifetime
But I just didn't know it
'Til my life fell apart
A second once in a lifetime
Isn't too much to ask
'Cause I swear from the heart
This time I'll love you much better
This time I'll hold you forever
This time we'll never end
Now I'm seen clearly
How I still need you near me
I still love you so
There's something between us
Never end
The best of romances
Deserve second chances
I'll get to you somehow
'Cause I promise now

1 hour ago, arabella said:

Hello.  I decided to delurk as well after reading your posts for about three months.  I got some courage after fragola's post actually.  I can't say I am a long time HB fan, but I am a long time admirer of his works.  Through the members here I am slowly getting to know Kyo.  I enjoy reading things, and piecing together puzzles in my mind with the "crumbs" I get.

I like most of the group members here very much because of the respect and appreciation accorded to the two special people as seen from your posts, knowing that we can only speculate as fans but at the end of the day it is their happiness that counts.  Hope you continue your good work.  I am having a lot of fun as well reading through what the people here are writing.  

welcome @arabella and @beecabelle I hope you'll enjoy. 

@ulap2 we're family here. Feel free to welcome newbies so they can feel at ease.

Archived