✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

So we just confirmed something today from that first photo, right?  As what we've discussed in the club. 

The existence of both rubies

Another important puzzle piece revealing itself! Keep 'em coming! 

Here's ninja Ruby showing her ninja moves :joy:

:tenor:

A warning without pointing out what specific post? There's no aggression, quarreling or anything in the posts in the last two pages. 

Such a bummer to suddenly warn us without any explanation just when our posts were just ecstatic posts about new pics.

In the court, the accused is informed well of the charges, but here in Soompi, a penalty without properly being informed?

Where's due process? 

How can we know what kind of post to avoid in the future when we are not even informed what kind of violation warrants that recent warning.

@JC's Lingxi @stroppyse @angelangie

:crazymad:

Probably Kyo is with her mother right now so she’s also with Pink. I don’t think she will take care of both Ruby and Pink alone :lol:

Her stylist is not even taking care of her dogs O and M alone. Her sister takes care of M. 

so the  dog is Pink , there goes our family picture dreams. But I will take a photo over ninja KYO . Nice to see her in the PINK of health. Could it be a prelude to a Sulwhasoo ad. The company came out with a limited edition product . Hmmm  maybe that is why the sudden photo. 

I just had a Zoom conference with our company’s foreign clients and I was at home wearing Blazer on the upper but just wearing shorts since it won’t be seen online anyway.

I wonder if Kyo was just wearing shorts too on her new pics.

:loolz:

It's trending in Naver by the way. :heart:

BE182566-9-C24-4405-A1-D2-1-B9-C0-B06-E6

It seems that all the regular soompi members of this thread were unaware what it was and had an inclination that it was done by one new member (let's just skip her name here).

Anyway, noted. Thanks for that. 

11 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

It seems that all the regular soompi members of this thread were unaware what it was and had an inclination that it was done by one new member (let's just skip her name here).

Anyway, noted. Thanks for that. 

I think too..its one of the new member 's post.

Archived