✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

At first I was so hesitant to be in this thread for I seem to be out of place since I've never been an organic BinKyo fan. (I am a Kyo fan with favorite onscreen partners for her). But my curiosity get the best of me. What I like here is that people are so open-minded, smart and so observant!! And anyone is okay with being corrected especially if we're investigating crumbs. And, also, no toxic fan among the regulars! It's been more than a month since we have the Panda-Squirrel Army. I have never thought I would be so at home. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/18/2020 at 6:31 PM, ulap2 said:

At first I was so hesitant to 

It's actually our delulus that are not matching LOL

So far, the only uniform issue is in accepting truth (or crumbs) which is the best thing here.

:elated:

True, no one knew about their personal lives. No solid fans nor shippers.

At the end of the day, we all are just FANS - distant strangers  

At least we know Binnie is very much in good terms with Kyo's squad as her closest friends always support posts about him. (with enough solid evidence for this)

Therefore, as SHK fan, who am I to judge him for what happened in the past when Kyo's closest friends like him. 

Respect begets respect. This applies not only to shippers but also to solo fans.

1 minute ago, Monica Acinom said:

Is that baby R she's holding? I'm a bit confused of all the doggos in their squad

How i wish she show her other hand hahaha

On 7/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, MayaE said:

from Jan. up to July he remains tanned?

On 7/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, MayaE said:

from Jan. up to July he remains tanned?

Kyo gained weight from all the delicious food she cooked.

Just like someone who gained weight too ;)

2 minutes ago, leek said:

OMG our club topic and then a post haha maybe Panda Squirrel armies now gained psychic powers  :joy:

I opened the topic this morning hahaha. I'm shocked. Are you in the club Jenie.

Archived