✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Lola said:

Really they said that? When?? Haha

KNetz always call Hyun Bin as male SHK but always not in a good way, they said both are very secretive but has always been linked to co stars. 

23 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Is kyo liking BK post worth a news? Let's wait and see :lol:

It only becomes news if its a comment on an IG of another actress which makes Kmedia ignoring her like and comment on PSM IG so fishy. 

30 minutes ago, leek said:

KNetz always call Hyun Bin as male SHK but always not in a good way, they said both are very secretive but has always been linked to co stars. 

I think for hb to be called the male version of shk, is an honour more than an insult. It reflects that hb lifts her up higher. Since hb once said that he wants to be that person who does that for his woman, I don't think hb sees it as an insult either. 

They're both good actors that people can't help but link them with their co-stars. Haha.

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Do they think bashing Kyo will make Hyun Bin leave her? It will only make him more protective of his little squirrel.

Yeah right. Let’s see how Panda will protect his Little Squirrel. 

:happyshakes:

I had a long chat with a friend Kyo's fan tonight. She said she couldn't believe BinKyo and thought it's all baseless rumors. I told her same with me I couldn't believe it at first but if you look deeper into it and would not be blinded by the hype of his latest drama, you can see several coincidences starting from the time Kyo was divorced and eventually  started peaking up towards the November - December then boom in 2020 after his drama, a BFF has suddenly teased Kyo. 

11 hours ago, leek said:

Why do Knetz make it sound like it’s a bad thing? Their being “secretive” is really just them being private with their personal lives and putting the focus on their works.  It’s not like they’re hiding some illegal BS, now that’s being secretive.

Btw, it still boggles me that Knetz call dating rumors as “scandals”.  Wut?!? I could understand it be called a scandal if it’s between non-single people, but it’s so funny to me that run-of-the-mill rumors of co-stars dating or spending time together are called scandals. It doesn’t make sense  hahaha

And being linked to co-stars during and after the dramas just means to me that they’re very good actors because they make their audience believe they really have feelings for each other, when most of them time, it’s really just them embodying their characters so effectively.  

49 days has passed without even a glimpse of her hair.

The last time she was long MIA was mid July to September last year although there came out an Aug fan photo in France posted late by a fan in September. Her MIA last year was understandable due to the media frenzy on the divorce. It was so hard as we didnt get to see her in social media also.

How about now?

At least now we always see her online and happy.

I am already convinced she's MIA this time to focus on her lovelife. That also made me afraid she is willing to take a backseat in her career because of love. I know HB is really the love of her life. She was always the happiest with him but I hope she makes a new drama before she will go on long hiatus. 

But whatever Kyo, if you read this, I am always for your personal happiness. 

:transforms:

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

49 days has passed without even a glimpse of her hair.

The last time she was long MIA was mid July to September last year although there came out an Aug fan photo in France posted late by a fan in September. Her MIA last year was understandable due to the media frenzy on the divorce. It was so hard as we didnt get to see her in social media also.

How about now?

At least now we always see her online and happy.

I am already convinced she's MIA this time to focus on her lovelife. That also made me afraid she is willing to take a backseat in her career because of love. I know HB is really the love of her life. She was always the happiest with him but I hope she makes a new drama before she will go on long hiatus. 

But whatever Kyo, if you read this, I am always for your personal happiness. 

I AM HONESTLY CONFLICTED I MISS HER A LOT BUT I ALSO WANT BINKYO TO HAVE THIS PRIVACY. 

THEY DESERVED IT AFTER EVERYTHING THEY WENT THROUGH. 

IF ONLY HATERS KNOW THEIR REAL LOVE STORY THAT'S MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MOST K-DRAMAS 

Archived