✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

I didn't notice that envelope that looked like wedding invitation whoah! He was pouring his heart out on that MV

About that statement of Kyo on a love that can't be, I expected Encounter to have a sad ending because of that but the drama has a happy ending. Now, I am more inclined to believe it's something she said in relation to her innermost feeling in real life because of Hyun Bin. :dissapointed:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

66045215-1656231261178818-42190363759004

Happy 1year anniversary BK! Thanks you so much. Because of you, our couple was closer together. :wub:

This picture for those people who said that because of full seats, Hyun Bin was reluctant to chose seating beside Kyo's manager. 

And this is for our Binnie, So how far did you go after one year? :phew: 

Let me introduce for everyone here the story of Mr. Kim, My neighbour or the story of From Your Manager to your heart. 

And finally, Its for our lovely Kyo. Since you disappeared for almost 55 days. Did your neighbour Mr. Kim treat you better? 

Have a bless day everyone! 

Yes when he arrived, there were so many vacant seats yet but he chose the seat beside Ellen Park and they were both so comfortable and close.

During the reception, they were on the same table too and with Kyo's other squad near them :tounge_wink:

@marvellousgal29 & @HazSharai  

Thanks FYI about HB' songs & timelines. It reminds me about his impressive singing of "Shallow" song. I googled to find out more about the meaning of this song and here are some...

'A Star is Born' a

theatrically released in the United states in October, 2018 and the "Shallow” song won the Oscar for Best Original Song at the 91st Academy Awards and many more.

It is about diving head-on into love and not regretting any of it. The idea is to dive into the deep end which is the safer end to dive in a swimming pool, and stay away from the shallow end where it is impossible to dive and difficult to swim.

Source: https://justrandomthings.com/2018/11/26/lady-gaga-and-bradley-cooper-shallow-lyrics-analysis-and-song-meaning.

"This song is a conversation between men and women, asking each other questions about life and a desire for more depth of the shallowness of a modern era." Gaga's speech in 2019 Critics Choice Award.

During Gaga's interview with Zane Lowe on his radio show on Beats 1, she said that the lyrics focus on two individuals “talking to each other” about their burning desire to "dive into the deep" and be as far away from the "shallow area" as possible.

Source: https://www.songmeaningsandfacts.com/meaning-of-shallow-by-lady-gaga-and-bradley-cooper.

“Shallow” is constructed as a duet, a “conversation” between the couple of characters about the things they want in life and also things that scare them deeply, in the first moment. It also talks about both characters’ clash with a world aiming to hurt them, and the deepness of their experiences, as they can be safer where they are just living to express their love and their art, away from the troubles of life.

Source: https://www.songexplained.com/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-shallow-lyrics-meaning-explained.

P.S. songs can describe different stages of relationship and we usually sing or listen to those meaningful songs.

7 minutes ago, leek said:

Yes when he arrived, there were so many vacant seats yet but he chose the seat beside Ellen Park and they were both so comfortable and close.

During the reception, they were on the same table too and with Kyo's other squad near them :tounge_wink:

He is very comfortable talking and laughing together with Kyo’s second mother. Hahaha :joy:

1 hour ago, HazSharai said:

After reading the lyrics again, it amazed me now that he made this video basically right at the heels of Kyo’s wedding (video is time stamped at 12/28/2017 which was most likely the date the editing was completed).

I was wondering what the envelope could be - thanks!
The article about the MV came out on Oct 20,2017 - about 10 days before the wedding :(  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/hyun-bin-to-star-in-kim-dong-ryuls-new-mv 

Speaking of Encounter, I also thought it will be sad ending. But I'm glad SH finally decided to take a more difficult path to have a fulfilling life. Happiness is in our hand, indeed. As I hope would be all happiness in Kyo's life.

Encounter maybe not be everyone cup of tea but i like the simplicity of the plot, beside the beautiful cinematrography and great lines. Sometimes we under appreciate plain storyline and go gaga over grand gesture, unrealistic type of show. But everyone need a plain white shirt in their wardrobe. And that's what we need to appreciate the sincerity of love. Simple things.

Its funny how Kyo character in Encounter making news by just eating ramen in rest area. Much like her IG comment making news in naver lol. I anticipate another news with different headline tho. :lol:

23 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

He is obviously studying to be an actor I wouldn't be surprised if he will cameo in HyunBin's movie hahaha 

may be he is auditioning for Vast :) They had issued a call for actors in mid-june!! 

25 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

WHY IS SOOMPI IN DARK MODE? NOT GOOD FOR MY VISION

Will take time to get use to this colour. :lol:

"Until this project will see the light of day (pun not intended), Soompi Dark Mode will be the standard theme for everyone."

53 minutes ago, Piya said:

@marvellousgal29 & @HazSharai  

Thanks FYI about HB' songs & timelines. It reminds me about his impressive singing of "Shallow" song. I googled to find out more about the meaning of this song and here are some...

'A Star is Born' a

theatrically released in the United states in October, 2018 and the "Shallow” song won the Oscar for Best Original Song at the 91st Academy Awards and many more.

The movie was also about two artists who bonded over their love for their craft and sharing their insecurities. When they sang shallow, it was only the start of a beautiful albeit tragic love. Myb it reminded hb of himself and kyo. How in love they were with each other when they first started dating as they relate to one another on a deeper level. It was not just a superficial love. And how he let go of her so that their r/s will not hinder her career anymore.

11 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Encounter maybe not be everyone cup of tea but i like the simplicity of the plot, beside the beautiful cinematrography and great lines. Sometimes we under appreciate plain storyline and go gaga over grand gesture, unrealistic type of show.

Super agree with this. The lines were awesome and the cinematography and the casts are just perfect. 

Archived