✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to share what PD Pyo has said about Hyun Bin during WW.  I became a Binnie fan because I really like his acting.  He quickly became my only other bias (aside from a HW actor that I’ve followed for a decade now) because I found their thoughts and approach to acting to be similar. He’s been recognized for his acting in dramas as he became the only male actor so far who won a Daesang for Baeksang Arts for TV, but I’m hoping he will soon find a movie script and role that will also recognize his chameleonic acting talent.  

Congrats on your 17th Acting Debut Anniversary HB!

Thanks @KimSooHanMoo for the permission to post your translated content. Please don’t quote image.

31-AB0546-DBBE-4-E06-85-C4-10-ED6516-F65

47 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Dongsaeng spent time watching old dramas nowadays, i see. Saw Kim Rae Won drama in his IGS. Was it attic cat? If it was, why not watch Bodyguard, his hyung in that, both are 2003 dramas :lol:

He should ask his Noona for recommendations :lol:

10 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

I AM HONESTLY CONFLICTED I MISS HER A LOT BUT I ALSO WANT BINKYO TO HAVE THIS PRIVACY. 

THEY DESERVED IT AFTER EVERYTHING THEY WENT THROUGH. 

IF ONLY HATERS KNOW THEIR REAL LOVE STORY THAT'S MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MOST K-DRAMAS 

Kyo if you read this please make a drama again soon this year if possible then after that its ok to have little squirrels and little pandas already hahaha

In relation to the convo at the club that Hyun Bin liked singing "Can't Have You" and in 2017, that MV he made right after Kyo's wedding which spoke of pain and regrets.

I remember Song Hye Kyo's 2017 interview. I have always wondered why she has this favorite concept on her mind which is uncommon for someone about to be married at that time. It spoke volumes that subconsciously,  she was still thinking at that time of a love that cant be.

"I would like to do painful a melodrama, like a love that can't be" - SHK 

These two really love each other deeply. I pray for their happiness because fully deserved it.

#InGodWeTrust

1 hour ago, leek said:

Exactly one year ago we were shocked to see Hyun Bin so close and so at ease with people closest to Kyo. :P

Speaking of weddings, I was just playing the Reply MV again (it’s one my favorite MVs to play in the background hehe) and I noticed something I haven’t really paid attention to before.  The GIF below was right after a scene where he was looking at his mail and paused for a long time when he saw a square envelope (looks like a wedding invite).  It made me think that it represents his feelings when he learned Kyo was getting married.  After reading the lyrics again, it amazed me now that he made this video basically right at the heels of Kyo’s wedding (video is time stamped at 12/28/2017 which was most likely the date the editing was completed).

Now I remember it was mentioned before that a picture of Kyo and x after they got back from honeymoon showed an unhappy couple. I wonder if Kyo found out about this video that Binnie made during the honeymoon. 

IMO, this MV was basically Binnie’s message of both regret and hope at that time. 

Spoiler

After learning so much more about their story (that not even half of it were posted in this thread) how could I not root for them? Even if only half of the crumbs found and connected together are true, to me, theirs has some of the elements of one of those great love stories written in both classic and modern literature.  I’d like to see it through towards a hopefully happy ending this time. 

B017-B8-A1-CA83-4956-99-CB-6-C1390-AE5-A

Excerpt from the lyrics: 

If only I could go back in time,
I would not have missed every chance
Actually I still don't know the answers
But I won't say sorry

Because I thought, if I did, everything might be over
I thought there was nothing left for me to do
I thought maybe I would find the answers tomorrow
I defer and defer and defer

I love you
It might be not enough and