✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

438797-ED-170-D-456-A-8669-BE609306792-B
do not quote!

So another COINCIDENCE again.

We all know that Kyo went to paris last feb, 2020 to attend the fashions show of bottega veneta and last this july 2,2020 Bin’s stylist posted in her IGS about the brand. 

On january 2020 also Bin’s stylist posted the the dress which Kyo is wearing during her Elle Singapore photoshoot which is liked by Bin’s stylist. 

Yes again it’s just COINCIDENCE. Like this year BinKyo’s world becomes smaller for the two of them. Hahaha

Credits to weibo BinKyo

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lola said:

Can we expect more coincidences in the days or months to come? 

Crossing my fingers :please::lollipop:

BinKyo, if you're reading this, please give us crumbs, like Binnie wearing the "BK" cap at the airport :tounge_xd:

16 minutes ago, Guk said:

BinKyo, if you're reading this, please give us crumbs, like Binnie wearing the "BK" cap at the airport :tounge_xd:

Or to be discreet Chaumet watch please. We will need watches expert though :lol:.

6 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Or to be discreet Chaumet watch please. We will need watches expert though :lol:.

IT CAN BE OMEGA AND WE WON'T KNOW IF ITS THE WATCH OMEGA GAVE TO KYO AND NOT TO HIM HAHAHA 

I like the rain of “crumbs” going on right now... Hopefully more and more will see the BinKyo-light as others can even try to piece them together themselves  :glasses:
:ok: (just imagine another donut below the 1 Panda is carrying :P)

7 hours ago, leek said:

In the news today, so, can anyone explain why there's no article that came out in Korea with the title "Song Hye Kyo Responds to Park Sol Mi's posting of an old World's Within OST?"  :tounge_wink:

Yeah, this one still boggles the mind.  

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

MANY KYONATICS OBSERVED THIS LAST YEAR TOO AND SOME OF THOSE BELONGING TO THE SHIP OF KYO WITH HER LATEST CO STAR THOUGHT ITS HIS SECRET IG HAHAHA. :joy:

NO ONE REALLY THOUGHT OF A BINKYO CONNECTION DUE TO THE HYPE OF HIS LATEST DRAMA. 

NOW, IT ALL MADE SENSE.

THE PANDA AND 2010 CONNECTION. 

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

I will throw few crumbs:

Reveal hidden contents

In November 2019, Kyo followed a new Private IG that has a profile pic of a Panda. Only 3 followers when Kyo started following it. Her, her stylist and someone else.

If you knew what I am talking about, PLEASE DO NOT POST THE USERNAME HERE.

What is sketchy is that the same name can be traced to an abandoned Korean Twitter account in 2010! (Why revive a username of that period in time?) ;)

I will just end it here considering that the account has disappeared now among Kyo's followings or is it the Baby R account renamed. :w00t:

(please do not quote animated GIF) 

I remember this also. I was wondering who was it at the time. Now I think it's Kyo but why did she use a Panda pic and an old username that connects way back to 2010. :phew:

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I remember this also. I was wondering who was it at the time. Now I think it's Kyo but why did she use a Panda pic and an old username that connects way back to 2010. :phew:

Same thinking. At first I thought it's Kyo, but then the number of followers for that account was not that many. Group chat should suffice. So I'm inclined to Bin the one using that account.

The convo at the club made me conclude Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin's real life love story is more romantic than many KDramas

Sol Mi was right. Indeed those " long and difficult emotions of love" that she captioned in her post.

Please do not let go anymore.

Your Greatest Love only comes once in a lifetime.

:heart2beat:

(dont quote GIF emoji)

56-FD344-A-8-D30-4-CAB-AA9-A-CACC88-EBDF

We had the right love at the wrong time
Guess I always knew inside
I wouldn't have you for a long time

But somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter when
But somewhere down the road
I know that heart of yours will come to see
That you belong with me