[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

@reemkaraba & @ PariG.....yes...yes....I do agreed on those things...they do seem to have some special way to communicates, well...it is a synergy right ? :))
Well....Now I want to talk about
His Smile....
tumblr_nlu1mft6sF1u98dbho1_250.gif
this is the Craziest Happiest smile ever....wow...I didn't notice before that he have those lovely dimple under his eye...it became very noticable when he smiling ear to ear.....
tumblr_nl947yrRge1u98dbho1_250.gif
shy smiles.........
tumblr_inline_nl2m47ye9d1s54oya.gif
this is his " Don't know what to do so I better do a smiling things"
tumblr_nivhjzD2fx1svbn7go5_540.gifa Lovestruck smiles......

Well.....we all know, which smiles that Uri Wookie do the best right ?When his woman with him......aaahhh...this couple really makes me crazy....crazy in love with them....sheeeessshh
All pics cr to owner

Guest Eileen531

@ Noxn,

Thanks for submitting all of the information on our behalf to the Moderators for the Shipper's Contest.

I can't wait till we see the color change.  Now if only I get around to a proper ID picture then I'll be set.

@Frannie8pie,

I love the video you put up and wish it was with English Subs......I'm especially curious to know what the interview lady asked him at 4:00 because a picture of Jin Se-yeon his co-star from Five Fingers appeared and he did that shy laugh that he does. Hmmmm?

yeayyyy!! @Noxn soon most of us here will wear uniforms :D

what happened to Ji Sem? (I want to start calling him that)  the way PMY called him by that name was soooo sweet... so his musical days are over right? hope to see him in the next project or practicing football..which ever suits him

Guest Eileen531

@ mjang

Wait doesn't he still have the Busan Performance at the Sohyang Theatre scheduled on 4/18?   I know there was a re-scheduling of shows or additional ones but I didn't get the complete list.....

Does anyone have the most recent list of dates and venues for his Musical performances?

@Eileen531 
According to JCW's Kitchen, this is his schedule for the next two months. :)

April 2015:

18 April 2015 (Sat):  Performances in musical “The Days” (3pm with Yoo Jun Sang; 7pm with Lee Geon Myung); Sohyang Theatre, Busan (소향씨어터)  SOLD OUT

25 April 2015 (Sat):  Performances in musical “The Days” (3pm with Yoo Jun Sang; 7:30pm with Yoo Jun Sang); Daejeon Arts Centre, Daejeon (예술의전당 아트홀) SOLD OUT

May 2015:

16 May 2015 (Sat):  Performances in musical “The Days” (3pm; 7:30pm); Jinju (Gyeongnam Culture and Arts Centre)

17 May 2015 (Sun):  Performances in musical “The Days” (2pm); Jinju (Gyeongnam Culture and Arts Centre)

31 May 2015 (Sun):  Performances in musical “The Days” (6:30pm); Jeju (venue yet to be confirmed)

Hiiiii chingus....i hope u all r doing well...i m suffering from healer fever n i dont know when i will be recover..or i dont want to recover ...hehe....i watched healer again today....yesterday i watched all BTS ...n now i was watching changmin with lee min MV and its wow...amazingg...hatts off to the owner....its superb....you all should watch it...m posting the link here...m using phone so srry if the link didnt work

http://m.youtube.com/watch?fb_action_ids=428787667284569&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B799800650094412%5D&fb_action_types=og.shares&v=A2VIW1AjyZE&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Thanxx for posting alll pics and video...n yeahhh wookie is different in front of PMY i mean the way he smit with her....omo..these two will kill me one day ♥♥ m 99.99% sure both like eachother bt they r waiting for right time or may be they must be waiting for one another to come forward to say SARANGHAE or may be like wht if he/she dint have a mutual feeling..oh come on first date n then get married thts so simple hihihi ♥♡♥♡♥

Guest pariG

@voilla_amora changmin & their smile....lets looks at PMY
naughty , FUNKY pmy SMILEtumblr_lxc9hw5g7u1qiqu4po1_500.gif

easygoing smiling  PMy...
tumblr_nlvzicHOUw1ur5j77o1_250.gif

full on BINDASS -openheart smile 
 natural smile like cute little kid  eyes shine looking at lolipop &  who want lolipop  :Pimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHGY_9VPjj2XmLKp6wvANimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSp8u5zoR8itSoW_lslok

but here 
tumblr_nltzy9jNUw1u98dbho1_500.gif
all pinky pinky with smile..tumblr_nltzy9jNUw1u98dbho9_250.gif
all .aaahhmmm...what i should call this smile...BOYFRIEND /CRUSH effect Smile :P

Hmmm..well it remind me one statement....SOMEONE SPECIAL  SAID INDIRECTLY ABOUT HER TRUE SELF  WITH PURE LOVE :) :-*    
DONT FORGET YOU SMILEA LOT  BY NATURE :P

Hello my friends ~ 

I'm new here ! Huuum how to say that??  To be honest, it has been a while since I follow/read this thread about our Healer couple haha without an account ! But because I am French, I was afraid of language barrier and didn't gathering my courage to spread with you ! 
But today I'm determined and as I read yours posts you seem all to be very friendly, so why was I worried Visage pleurant de joie
I enjoyed Healer a lot, I think that I never enjoyed a drama like this seriously, I was crazy (didn't sleep, can't wait...) ! I'm basically a big Min Young's fan but now I also like JCW. They have such a great chemisry, how can't we love them ?

Also, I wanted to post today after seeing Min Young instagram's update. I wanted to ask you if I am the only one who see a "W" that she is making with her hand at the end of the left video ? 

I started strong with my delulu here hahaha. 
Anyway, nice to meet you all ! 

EDIT : Sorry, my phone didn't send the whole post at first. 
  • Like 1

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @ changminthings, for the list of dates with the times and venues.  I guess I could have looked it up too, I'm lazy.  I thought he added some new dates, so Mr. Ji will be pretty busy with 8 more performances.  

@Voilla_amore and @pariG, love all your pictures, gifs, and analysis. Especially the changes in Ji Sem  (@mjang) when he is around Pmy.    Definitely changing from the puppy to the alpha dog.    

Guest charliew

Eileen531 said:

Thanks @ changminthings, for the list of dates with the times and venues.  I guess I could have looked it up too, I'm lazy.  I thought he added some new dates, so Mr. Ji will be pretty busy with 8 more performances.  

@Voilla_amore and @pariG, love all your pictures, gifs, and analysis. Especially the changes in Ji Sem  (@mjang) when he is around Pmy.    Definitely changing from the puppy to the alpha dog.    

Guest deninja

Hi healerities or is it changminers? Glad to see this thread is still beating steadily. Just had to let out my delulu thoughts when some of you posted the possibility that PMY was with JCW in Bali. Actually, that has been in the back of my mind ever since JCW posted that vid and pic panning to the beach scene. In the middle of the lawn there was a woman sitting dressed in black with a hat! In my mind, what if it was PMY and not just some random traveler and he was actually waving to her. And then I would wake up and say naaah! He is not that stupid even if he is in love. He won't endanger them like that since he is the master of dating secretly as he says.

But the thought! if they were really together! Off to their morumoru island, maybe to scatter sabu's ashes and learn some snowboarding. Ahhhhh, thank god for shippers threads where you can indulge in these delusions!
Stay awesome, chingus!

@deninja, hmmm As much as I wanted MY to have been in Bali, I don't really feel like she was there. But for Wookie, who had a 5 year hiatus on a laptop/computer (referring to his IG post below), it makes you wonder if he was Skyping with someone or watching a futbol match.

이러고 잠. 이러고 자고싶네..

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Mar 28, 2015 at 5:54am PDT

Guest Voilla_amore

The KISS.....in Delulu Island of Paradise
tumblr_nii2q0X9eb1svbn7go1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo2_400.gif

tumblr_nixhet0LVA1u20aino1_500.gif
tumblr_nhvlcwGf7u1si857lo1_500.gif

tumblr_nj1uzqIN9F1rs3l09o1_250.gif
tumblr_nioabwhzU21qeo89ao4_250.gifhe he he he........
tumblr_nihzvaNwiD1taa1z6o3_500.gif
Let's do it again.....
tumblr_nhyxjfvfGI1sonsn7o1_250.gif
Quick................
tumblr_niszrvQdGm1rngqpbo3_250.gifYaaa.....................tumblr_niszrvQdGm1rngqpbo1_250.gif
Yaaaa............this is public place.......
hehehehe...........

all pics credit to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

For all Changminers...especially : @PariG, @Pnaysurfer84, @Charliew, and @Franie...and others lovely shippers...

003_zps3321a5cb.jpg~original

What is one thing that many people don't know about you?tumblr_nlty2iqy8U1rcetnbo2_250.gif   tumblr_nio9dyze671qeo89ao2_500.gif 

all pics cr to owner

Guest treasure51

Oh my.. Oh my ...

@Voilla_amore can i give u 100 lol and 100 awesome.. Ur gifs are killing me rite now...

=)) =))

(Espec. That quick.. One =)) . patient..patient ... Ji Sem)

and welcome @BlossomFlowers22 ....( U can visit ParkMinYoung thread too, u r her fans.)

We always nice here, and also having fun..

Guest charliew

Voilla_amore said: The KISS.....in Delulu Island of Paradise

he he he he........

Let's do it again.....

Quick................

Yaaa.....................
Yaaaa............this is public place.......
hehehehe...........

all pics credit to owner

Guest Eileen531

Wow, you guys we are almost at 200 pages for Changmin thread. Woohoo, let's par-tay......oh right, we've been doing that all along.  So let's celebrate in another way.  Welcome all newbies and please share, speak your mind, post silly things or not so silly it's fine we don't bite.  For many who haven't taken the plunge and commented yet........here is a friendly push to say the more the merrier.  Join us when you can, we know RL has it's moments but this delulu ship, hotel, whatever we are at the moment is a revolving door. Congrats fellow Changmin shippers and may the delulu be with you!