[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello...hello...hello ChangMiners !!! Just yesterday we were commenting on what could JCW be possibly doing in his cp in that Bali pic and @pinaysurfer84 said playing while I said he was maybe checking on his IQ post.... :) and today the new post... AHA! who took the pic made sure we can see what JCW is watching! Lolsssss.... the more we can say SOMEONE is reading this thread... Mgr Bang perhaps? And why the eyebags, JCW? Were you in a family outing as well? hihihi...

I have a feeling that they are stalking us, >:) and since our DELULU mind is right on the money they are trying to tell US that we are wrong =)) Are u kidding me? They always have an answer to our very naughty way of thinking. They are probably laughing their asses off at how good the DELULERs brains are. So in order to let the naysayers sleep well at night =)) and not make their ears and nose steaming from anger Manager Bang has to post something to keep them calm. Okay sir manager we get it........ NOT :-B

I noticed the way JCW look at PMY is different (like she is the prettiest girl for him...yeah she is ♥) and their appearance..press conf. Time..or bts PMY did got hurt during filming bt never let anyone know about it coz it was ok with her but our JCW was worried about...whether she is fine or not...haha we can understand *cough* I think they JCW helped her about how to use IG ...n the pic they uploaded shows 16 week (same) Hmmmm....they both said that they will date secretly n thts wht they r doing kekeleke ...i wish i could have applied for make up artist for healer..haha -_-

Guest dreamotp1992

Does anyone here read 20 questions for JCW and PMY for Healer DVD? I've read already, sounds good and interesting. But their answers will be released on Healer DVD.

Guest Voilla_amore

@ansolga : thank you.... :-*..yes...yes....those are the very bts that I talked about....surely it has more kisses scenes than that right ?....hehehe...I luuuv it....

Anyway....ALl my dearest Changminers...Happy Easter to all.For this easter, I will bring all of you the Easter Bunny Gift...
The Hair Gift !!!( btw Bang Chi Gu Shii......please don't  read this okay ?....well, you can read it, but don't kill our Delulu Islands Shippers )
I was wondering about their hair...and patiently waiting for another clues.If they did coloring with the same colour....so...BAM!... :x

Red Hair Here......with Gentle Monsterimage

and.....His fave Shades 'Gentle Monster'image

tumblr_nmb684MyA61tuj76io1_500.jpg
RED HAIR TOO !!!!!annnd.....his Tracker Key Necklace ....
tumblr_nliid5cRzh1tuj76io1_500.jpg
uhm....Im still wearing my Tracker Necklace......( we can see it right ?....he he he)

Same Hair Colour.....hl194.jpg

uhm.....which one of them following others ?let say that they have the same Hairstylist ? of same Hair salon ? ;)and suddenly have same fave Shades ?....;)
tumblr_nm9hhsSTtg1up5t4mo1_500.jpg
Yeah...sure...we were patiently waiting fo the good news.But we also preparing oursleves....So, All....let's packed up our bag, looks like we really sailing now......Yihaa!!!
(All pics cr to owner )

Per @healerdrama translation: We have worked hard today! Nice to meet you today! A fun performance in Daegu was safety?? Erm completed. Side note: Per @raine_evenstar, Wookie fell from the stage during the Lalala song performance in the matinee showing of The Days. Per fans that were there, he looked really hurt but he is fine now.

Guest Voilla_amore

Let's talk about PMY Ideal Guy...She is one of my fave since SKKS, so yeah....I do like her a LOT...and well, JCW really really looks very glowing and manly in Healer, in such a way ...well, that's Love and Attraction always makes us glowing more radiant. 
11130095_696133620509868_907991934652218
From PMY IV in 2011 :Asked about her ideal style, she said, “I think the best kind of man is one who values me, understands me, and is accepting. Someone who’s easy-going, who embraces and understands me rather than leading me.”

in 2015 :I want a relationship where it can still rage with passion, but won’t be photographed by paparazzi reporters.” As for marriage, Park Min Young replied, “That thought has always been in my mind, I hope to find someone who will always stand by my side, and spend the rest of my life with me.”

after Healer :"He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous!

SO....PMY shii....
How bout this guy ?Manly....as in he loves sports....tumblr_nk3w1m0ZlD1tuj76io1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLHhFzcONyCIEzO3ZPQPa

tumblr_nmccux8NcM1tuj76io3_500.jpg

on of his humorous and funny side....

Looks so sharp and Bring Flower when ...confessing..like this ?....hmmmtumblr_ni96p1ehei1tuj76io1_500.png

PMY said: JCW and her both said to each other "Good thing you're Young Shin, good thing you're JungHoo." If it's a friend that shares this much passion in acting, can work together again no matter when, even after coming back from military duty.

after MIA....we can see his smiles again....tumblr_nmc4nnxGZ21tuj76io1_500.jpg

Not smilingbut...not gloomy either...aaanndd..he wearing his Key tracker necklace...well, makes me believes that it's really a Key Tracker Neckale...hehehhetumblr_nmc3pm6ocg1tuj76io1_500.jpg
after Performance...He's okay and smiling a lots.....tumblr_nmc4gwJxaK1tuj76io5_250.jpg

tumblr_nmc4gwJxaK1tuj76io3_250.jpg
he's back to his old self....after MIA....aah...those things called Love and Missing someones really did something right ?he he he.....:)>- ;))Let me spazzing over in our De Lulu Cruise Ship.....and Sailing away.....
(all Pics cr to owner)

Guest Eileen531

@Voilla_amore:Thanks for the lovely pictures. He looks great and I like his hair parted in the middle.  I think because he wears different hair styles he sometimes appears eurasian or amerasian whichever.....but he just gives me that vibe.I think his key tracker pendent is rocking his outfits lately. lol  I hope he didn't hurt himself falling off that stage.  It being a new venue you aren't as familiar with the width and length of each new stage and the lights really blind you too.  
@pnaysurger, so he's upgraded to another i-phone.  All the better to keep in contact as distance will increase and can be an issue in a few weeks. :/

wk7bbrcv2c9c.gif

chingus i just wanted to share with you this gif and how these two with carefully and in a subtle manner and without drawing others attention to themselves communicate with each other if you watch the video of KBS award that was taken by fans i dont know if you`ve noticed before but at 00.03.6 min  as you see in above gif when JCW was listening to others speech PMY as if she was going to tell him sth... seriously i dont know..., btw with her rigth hand tapped him on the waist and he turned toward her and both giggled and laughed but i dont know about what....
but all in all i could catch them. :D  ;)) =))

• Like 2

Guest Eileen531

@saeedehI've seen that gif so many times but I was always looking at the faces and body movement, never Minyoung's hand.  But she did ever so lightly brush her hand on his arm which made him turn and face her. Good eye. lol  

Guest charliew

Eileen531 said: @saeedehI've seen that gif so many times but I was always looking at the faces and body movement, never Minyoung's hand.  But she did ever so lightly brush her hand on his arm which made him turn and face her. Good eye. lol  

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners>:D<Healerites family!Good morning everyone! All with the beginning of a new week and a Happy Easter big, let this week will be light and let it be very happy and magical new photo updates from our beautiful charming JCW and PMY, these two are way too adorable!Since very soon we will be celebrating the 200 pages of love our happy ship Changmin, I want to congratulate all Chingus here with this especially for us a moment and special thanks from all of us for creating this thread to our excellent captain @Marie67 since there is a special thanks to bright place and we we can share our love of ChangMin, here each page and each message from our good wise and wonderful Chingu ChangMiners-Healerites in love and great support to our sweet ChangMin, it is a great joy to meet so many nice people thanks  beautiful unforgettable ChangMin Couple, due to the general love and faith to them, I hope with each new day we will have only happy memories and new hope for the good of our ChangMin, as belief in them is the most important thing for all of us, especially at a time when our beautiful goddess PMY, will be filming her new drama Chinese girl and I hope that we will see more new photos of her before her Departure in China, as our girls are always so lacking strong and also hope our handsome JCW will give all necessary support PMY, I think it is very important also I will wait for new hints from our ChangMin every day!To sum up the important before crossing the 200 pages of happy I want to say that it is absolutely certain that in the life of our ChangMin beautiful blooming now experiencing feelings of true love like that and Healer drama-significant looks at each other, the occasional touch insuperable strong attraction... they so plausible to show us through the screen of my feelings, when we, the audience, catching every gesture, afraid to miss some hidden item, not hear what that word, breath? Would they look at each other with great tenderness and love that we all watch with bated breath, even the movement of their eyelashes? Would they keep us in this suspense pending their first kiss or first embrace their beautiful snow real kiss is just forever in my heart and memory for me as an eternal unique moment of love ChangMin, and all our ChangMin absolutely every moment in Healer important and memorable, the most beautiful and romantic really so hard really showing the most beautiful scene for me is one the most logical explanation to all this, and it's absolutely possible to feel the entire depth of the heart, our sweet lovebirds ChangMin Real Couple in life and also all their allusions to update them for me personally always very loud about it we all say!Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites family thank each of you for almost 200 pages love ChangMin, you are amazing and I love you all very much and admire your wisdom in everything :x <:-P :-bd
The most fantastic, most wonderful of all available human experiences - a foretaste of a miracle.We are waiting for a miracle and our ChangMin forward happy moments for them, perhaps their joint GF (our fingers crossed for that), and even the fate of any circumstances, I'm sure initially on the side of our ChangMin, since their common destiny as an important sign I noticed is present number three and I think it is also very important to them is in the creation of their joint destiny, step by step, destiny always brings those people who are destined to each other and even a combination numbers sometimes have the greatest importance in this and our ChangMin since their first intersection on KBS Awards 2011 took 3 years to meet again in 2014 and later at the end of December 2014 as we all remember they took the award Best Couple Award simply just 8 episodes Healer and leaving behind at least another 10 pairs (as nominees to be the best couple then there were at least 16 couple and even has a fully finished dramas) and 8 is also, I believe in life always lucky number and this is my favorite number, since this figure, I think the symbol of infinity (infinite love, kindness and faith) and there is a saying in the Korea that it is snowy romantic kiss forever connects the hearts of two people into one indivisible whole, and in other words it snow kiss, kiss destine called, in Korea is what really believe Koreans always and I'm sure our ChangMin even perhaps do not understand at the time that even all but the snow kisses they joined their hearts in a strong knot or as they say in the red thread of fate.This has been described as a kiss From that moment only you my heart is with you all my dreams and it's really the feelings that we all ChangMiners-Healerites could clearly feel in the snow Beautiful sensual kiss ·I believe that our beautiful ChangMin Each time, always when they meet glances, always when they close, with every breath they fully understand each other even without words!Because of our especially man / woman we learned in the crowd among all the other hundreds of people, even in the eyes or on the goose bumps from accidental contact. But whenever and wherever it has not happened, a couple of Destine (as I believe our ChangMin) remain inseparable in their hearts and minds!Chinese fans say this sign with fingers (as the photo) is an expression of the heart in Korea, so it is of particular importance in Korea has and I think this is also a sign of heart is especially important for our beautiful ChangMin
:x
em2a319n1n27.gif
iwbf7nsy36gp.jpg
0i0y3hr70jdl.gif
9j2gojaljzu4.jpg
passes through the eyes of the soul. They may respond with silence,Eyes always shine on special love ...They shine like something different. It is impossible to describe ...A man who loves and looks at the world differently and all the beauty of the world is reflected in his eyes ... eyes full of love ...Fire and real attraction in the eyes, which comes from a pure heart and soul, no actor can not play, only loving people can just watch how our JCW and PMY look at each other!There is a very beautiful expression for this and I think it fits perfectly with our ChangMinso you could feel my breath,I look in your eyes that you felt that you are my soul!Every moment we spent together has touched our lives, our souls foreverthings that we shared with each other and have learned a lotthrough constant growth, which we deserve, a man in whom I turned today are not getting there by chance, no way, I'm the one who is due to you and you because of me, too, the changes I see it, what we have learned about yourself are the answer to, how our meeting has affected our lives and what we find in each other's eyes is a special feeling unexplained. It is not clear if we have to be at a distance for a while but somehow, we touched our lives and Destiny forever! No matter what the future will show No matter what we say. Our hearts are connected on such a deep level that no one can separate  us!9c62vyouad3v.gifpspunm4zfn37.gif
uwm087ojt9jm.jpg
w9wahrdgrbwq.gif
rz1jhchq905p.gif
k92x7bvsvlbp.gif

Cr:Baidu TracyOur beautiful perfect ChangMin, we believe that on your side a lot of good people who are angels of your beautiful love so pure forward and only forward to your happiness together with each other in the plexus of your hands and destiny!
:x <:-P :)>-
90u2t4pk5axu.gifze19rd6myw7g.gif
astabane3m04.gif

• Like 2

luvspartace said: Hello...hello...hello ChangMiners !!! Just yesterday we were commenting on what could JCW be possibly doing in his cp in that Bali pic and @pinaysurfer84 said playing while I said he was maybe checking on his IQ post.... :) and today the new post... AHA! who took the pic made sure we can see what JCW is watching! Lolsssss.... the more we can say SOMEONE is reading this thread... Mgr Bang perhaps? And why the eyebags, JCW? Were you in a family outing as well? hihihi...

@cmoirae2 @luvspartace @tianashi @mjang it's nice to know that JCW and Bang acknowledges our existence hahaha! Hey! I just thought he was either playing a video game or something because he looked like it lmao! I didn't know that Bang will go to that extent to post Wookie watching a soccer match. I appreciate all they do for us. I also want to thank JCW for trying to wear the Tiffanys key ring pendant as often as he can because its from his friend, Min Young lol!

awesome @saeedeh ... brilliant eagle eyes.
I have repeatedly enjoying multiple gifs  of this moment on the kbs award, never tired watching but didn't catch this action by pmy. maybe i was too giddy observing how both of them looking like on their own bubble to notice. hahahha
but as we all changminers knew a split second then we miss their sweet moment. well done !!! =D>
 ... wonder what was their conversation about. maybe pmy was saying ' mr.ji chaegia, never mind the rest on this stage, just concentrate on me please hahahhaa