[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

@mjang,you are the first post on page #200.
I think he is already working out details for China if not to work there then to rendezvous with his gf. Because he might pick up a drama by then and it could be in Korea.  Remember Shanghai is on 90 minute flight from Seoul.  

Guest Voilla_amore

SO...All of you been stalking us ????
@Eileen531 : you wanna Party and all of you didn't even inviting us ?We have been the object of the shippers here....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCC1Rl-A-8VDse1dmvjmx    tumblr_nmcrbpgrBa1u98dbho5_r1_250.gif

How bout bring out the Soju Party ?and Let our Dinosaur Brain be Human Brain...AndMake TROUBLES GOSSIP......56931_soju01sm.jpg     tumblr_nj8m5lZEbu1r5c02zo1_400.gifaaaahhh

all pics cr to owner

Guest Eileen531

@ Voilla_armor
LMAO...........of all the invites the two most important missed the boat.  I guess they will be stuck on the island...........called Maui, Hawaii.  You are quick to the draw with your pictures and gifs.  I am impressed. lol.  Maybe not Soju for me but I can bring the Sangria if that sounds good?  Can you bring the horderves, any kind will do?
Edit:  Are those two playing dress up already.  Captain Hook and Tinkerbell?

Morniiing...

@charliew magosh.. U right.. I can hear the sound too... 8-} 8-} not notice it before. Now cause of ur post I rewatch that scene again and again...

But.. Did they always kiss for real??? Cause when I watch the vid their kiss in slow motion and zooming mode. I can tell they kiss for real. Not like the other kiss in kdrama land. I don't know if someone already post the vid in here. Since I'm not finish backread this thread.

Note : I'm a married woman. But their kiss always make me feel giddy like a teen girl..

• Like 1

@mjang, Wookie is probably arranging some kind of a fan meeting in Shanghai soon because of what happened during his attendance for the D&G event. Hahahaha! It would be great if MY makes an appearance at some kind of a fan meeting lol!!! All I can say is, always stay tuned.

Eileen531…I am going to follow you: “post silly things…”

Since JCW trip to Bali I was thinking…what if they meet there…

1. MY could stop in her way to Australia (at the beginning it was said she would be shooting a movie in Australia and china).

2. Then I read that fans asked the drivers in Bali the locations JCW was going to and two of them mentioned two different locations. Then I thought…maybe the crew told them to say that to confuse the fans…maybe they would meet in a private location and the shooting crew will be in a different location.

3. But…no. It gets too busy and tiring when shooting, and there are many details to cover. He needs to rest to be looking good for the pictures. Plus he was going to be working and going from one location to another… It was risky to go to the same place with fans looking for them and “other crew” people there.

4. He sent the IG and I thought he was showing the beach and place...hotel where he was, to that “special” person.

I have been very busy these days and I thought I had not read some information about JCW...

1. JCW went missing. I was waiting to see any pictures in the airport…or IG and nothing. Then I thought…maybe he left the country to meet her. This is the time they can meet before engaging in their own films.

2. Then she sent her IG… about the wedding. I knew it was Hawaii for the heavy cement base of the light post on her IG...and other aspects of it. I thought that a “wedding” is the best social event where you can introduce your “loved” one to your family. I had the feeling that she was sending that IG for her fans to know that she was “there…at a wedding.” I felt that the IG was really for her fans…because maybe JCW was there with her.

3. Then he was again in the public eye… and I tried to see if he was a little sunburn. But I saw somebody somehow tired. I was thinking he could be tired of the trip and had jetlag…

4. In MY last’s IG she is glowing, beautiful and happy…that shows somebody “in love”. She says “happiness,” “right here.” What if the two pictures of the sunset were from the time when they were together right there?

Silly…silly…silly things we think...ins't it? 

Anyway…we just want them to be happy…this is just to exercise the brain and avoid Alzheimer.

• Like 1

my owh my .. just as i thought to forcefully rest myself from sneaking into this explosive tread (which I do every second I can hahahhaa) here we go again. i am in delulu mode again when seeing all these pictures gifs from all of you lovely changminers.  <:-P <:-P <:-P 

when will i be able to pass through healer fever .. well may i don't want too. hahahah because everytime we saw their interaction our mind will be in delulu again no matter how many times the image keep popping up especially during the KBS award moments, interview presscon during healer and lastly their sweet sweet scene in the dvd commentary teaser. i soo happy to be in the same ship as all of you here. aren't we one happy shippers :x  :x :x 
to @Voilla_amore love your kissing gifs, it's make me giddy and excited again because as a married woman you know these type of kiss are done with emotion .. errrr i mean real emotions. my most favourite is the last one on the rooftoop. credit to the owner of this pix .. i just borrow it.maxresdefault.jpg(Let's spazzz 
( i wish someone can be kind enough to make a close up slow movement gifs gomawoo coz i don't know how to do it)  I don't know why but I sense and see that as most passionate and loving of all kisses in this drama (well maybe they know it was the last kiss ...they are taking their time savouring each other hahhaha) ... mr Ji Sem is teaching again  :P <:-P :P

my apology to my nonstop rambling .. i get in hyper mood whenever i am in this ship. it's nice to know all of you even though we never met in RL  since i am also new here. 
:-* 

Guest karen_vilegano_at_yahoo.com_stv

hi everyone  im a silent changmin shippers ...i love all your post and gif .. i really love changmin couple ...reading all your post comments and gif made me happy..I just have a question about wookie and i dont want to post it here ...is there anyone of you here  where i can pm and ask about it...thank you very much happy shipping everyone

B90LBntCMAEEuoj.jpg
Congrats on the 200th page ChangMin-ers! 
@ReemKanabta *slow clap* That was a lovely analysis of their KBS interactions. I've watched that KBS award clip (and the BTS videos etc.) soooo many times already it's actually bordering the abnormal...As you said, those were the only times we actually got to see them interact with one another outside of the drama. Compared to other dramas I've watched and followed, they really tried to keep their real life interactions away from the prying eyes of the public....hmmmmm....
About their eyes contact, it's really an unconscious reflex now isn't it? They just naturally look towards each other for support, comfort, what have you (think also of the Healer DVD teaser :P). Especially during that award night, since Wookie really only had Min Young as a close friend there. :D As for that BTS in the parking lot, I love how you can see that both do that little head nod towards each other, completely aware of what the other person is trying to say/think without even having to actually talk. They are as telepathic as Jung Hoo and Young Shin ;) They really do have a lot of similarities and are rather compatible. Let's just hope they see it as well!! 
i6usv6.jpg
I love how during that entire interview Wookie kept looking towards Min Young as if her were in trouble or something LOL...And about the 2 types of noona question, Wookie was probably thinking that Min Young has both the looks and the personality! :P 
But how awesome was it that she publicly confessed her love for Wookie (...and YJT...and the rest of the staff)? :x It was super sweet that Wookie seemed so moved by Min Young's speech that you can see his eyes tearing up a little. That's love. my%20girl.jpg
(credit: screenshots taken from video subbed by JCW's Kitchen)

First things first dear @treaure51 & @siptiamari

I think you Off Topics some posts by mistake if you can un OT it will be appreciated since it was still related to OTP topics

@Voilla_amore your killing me with those kiss gifs

@autumn93 *thumps up*

@-) :\"> and by the way all their kisses were always real with real lips parting and movement, the first snow kiss was just a lighter one coz PMY said they were still awkward around eachothers and she was glad she had the beanie to cover her face and let JCW lead the way

jxpqr.gif Wookie being very considerate towards PMY

jxps5.gif they touched lips and then wookie give PMY an assuring hand

jxpuh.gif the look in his eyes 8->

jxpv8.gif the hesitation, his hands grabing her arms then the dive to kill,

as you can see in the first kiss when JCW moved down to give, PMY left up her head to receive and uri wookie said he has a warm feeling afterwards, Da*n I'm also feeling very warm inside just watching them

And lastly lets remove the awkwardness with fooling around, though unconciously their body's act like magnets to eachother, Wookie left side wants to be glued to PMY's right and vise versa PMY can't seem to want to get away from wookie

jxpy4.gif

• Like 1

@pariG @autumn93 ... aigooooo i have seen multiple times jcw priceless expression during this award nights. he obviously looked very shy, his eyes trying and wandering here and there to find someone familiar for support..teeheeeeeee 
btw, don't you find it fishy fishy during the acceptance speech by pmy, she was asked about HER dreams and expectation in future and she was referring to mr.ji and her concern for him for his upcoming action scene .. hellloooooo. fishy fishy fishyyy  ;;) ;;);))

Guest treasure51

I did OT ??? What page??? @remkabnata, i didn't... Can u tell me what page?

Edited:

Found it.. Sorry @deninja , maybe bcoz i was using CP, sorry..my mistake :D

(U know, i can't stop myself to visit this thread and all the comments, pics, gifs, vids are so awesome and funny. How come i give OT for that..)

Yay, I'm listed as a 'Healerite' now, and my profile color has changed :P It's happening! Exciting stuff!  avi1003_stv said: btw, don't you find it fishy fishy during the acceptance speech by pmy, she was asked about HER dreams and expectation in future and she was referring to mr.ji and her concern for him for his upcoming action scene .. hellloooooo. fishy fishy fishyyy  ;;) ;;);))

• Like 1

Lol @avi1003_stv ya it was just befor new year, when the MCs presented their wishes and she wishes for uri JCWsshi to be safe for his action shoot the next day, this moment  jxrp3.gif don't you just love how her face brightens and her smile gets bigger whenever they locked their eyes

high ratings for healer and then with her head down, wishes for a boyfriend ;)

some cute moments

jxrrs.gif jxrtb.gif

JCWshi your thoughts please

• Like 1

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus!Congratulations our thread where lives love and happiness Our Most Beautiful Natural,Sweet ChangMin Couple with 200 pages <:-P <:-P <:-P :-bd \:D/ :x =D>gh6364ecs4et.gif
Each page is always beautiful represent good thoughts about our ChangMin,some special warmth felt here and it's great that sometimes even when those who are trying to come to express negativity here, who are trying to sow doubt in us, or just laugh at us all the same I want to say in advance so people,that warmth,and love from each person that truly love our perfect couple ChangMin still always be more so in life should always be greater good,and happy events, and I believe,that our couple really love only people who really believe,that destiny, and,that when a couple so suited to each other as our Charming ChangMin, then it is a sign from above, means for such a couple,their meeting is destiny!Our ChangMin very good,bright beautiful appearance and soul of people and very wise person,and they certainly will be the most happy, I hope very soon,and with 1 page Thread ChangMin I believe in it very strongly,and only write something here that really feel, so I want to make our ship ChangMin,every day raised their sails only with happiness and anticipation of something very magical for our couple, my biggest dream to our ChangMin could be happy together and even if we secretly and it sure will be happy to much, I believe in them and I every day waiting for the best for them and I am grateful that I can share my feelings and thoughts with all of you wise unique ChangMiners-Healerites Family,each of you personally gives me a lot of happiness and I am pleased that, thanks to our Healer Drama and our beautiful perfect ChangMin couple I just can be with you, it's an indescribable feeling of happiness, thanks to all the amazing Chingus very much for everything!
Today especially I personally really miss one of our faithful ChangMiners our beautiful amazing @wookieLOVEyoung_changmin sisHer name means love for our couple ChangMin, is a very good and bright girl, and I worry about why she is not with us!Honey, we are waiting for you here! We hope you're okay! Come back to us please here in friendly family,we love you and look forward to always^:)^ :x >:D<Our Beautiful Charming Goddess PMY
:x <:-P :-bd
Women's beauty ... everything always starts with a look. Women look - it's her charm, her mind, her soul. When captured the look, the rest is only a matter of time!
9dnj8nwnlsfw.png
jvlew84tbsgf.jpg
z94u4saupo9z.jpg
h8k0hwz52jn1.png
ihseo94gcwn1.png
u8nj3fkzvdl4.gif
bheihcizgmt4.jpg
0df125xb7hrj.gif
g5lcq79d8byx.gif