[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest jchealer

That.. Kim Joo Ri

Miss korea 2009

Why? Why they pair their photo together?

Aihhhh... I just feel bad...T_T

Don't feel bad @jchealer

First, there's no evidence where her photos where.

Second, if she was there no proof that they even meet there.

Third, the account lily 4922 is new and it's evident somebody wants to start rumors.

Fourth, even if it's true we will eventually be happy for them but I'm still not convinced.

Uhm. Pls put non ChangMin pictures under spoilers. And pictures can mean a million things. The Tiffany Key Pendant Necklace can be bought at any Tiffany's store. The giver of the said necklace is the more important one. Wookie has no connection to Ms. Korea.

Guest IrisNatalya

I just notice JCW actually waving to a lady with black outfit in his IG clip while in Bali.. ( the clip where he actually recording the pool & trees around the villa).. Can someone help me to confirm becoz I cannot believe my own eyes..lol!

Haishhh..I think my eyes really got problem

Guest pariG

calm down while looking at all  pics (on that so called IG some are talking about )...some pics caught my attention...
so i guess now i know from where these all  crap rumors are coming from , pls look at it from all angles  but dont react ,thats not changminers style right...., i & i guess @all true changminers seriously dont want any bad rumors crap, richard simmons  on our lovely changmin  paradise ....
i am putting screenshot  it in spoiler

?ui=2&ik=78f5784eee&view=att&th=14c9f3ec?ui=2&ik=78f5784eee&view=att&th=14c9f3ec

Those who have eagle eyes  & true shipping heart can get it....calm down all, its all fake rumors to hit changmin shippers..well practically because what THEY did make me believe more in changmin & make me more convinced that this kind of richard simmons  more will come in future be prepared,  thanks but no thanks  for insight friends [-X  
#changminers lets be classy like always....  #happy changmin shipping #if true love is destined to be together no one can separate them 

Guest jchealer

I don't think I can sleep tonight..

But after read your post..

I calmed down a bit...

Right.. "True love can't be separate.."

#happy changmim shipping#

@pariG

@ReemKanabta if they r in relationship I do feel that they won't publicy too...

Ommo its already 1 am here and I still enjoy all the gifs.. Poor me... Happy me.. And offc giddy me... 8-} 8-}

Btw @pariG I can't see the images under ur spoiler.. Is it just me???

Guyzz..guyzz ..guyzz...after judging all pics of @lily4922 n tht miss korean IG...m laughing hard....tht lily girl is definetly a MINMIN fan so she edited wookie's pic with tht girl....n who the hell will think that they are together or something..ewww....JCW is not following her on IG neither her..sooo chillax ♥♥

ChangMin forever ♥♥♥♥

Btw, just so you all know, Wookie wasn't waving at anything in Bali, he was waving at his IG viewers. The black spec everyone keeps talking about was a fire hydrant or some kind of pipe coming out on the side of the villa he was staying at.

Edit: While we are on the NetizenBuzz rumor mill, I would like to give my 2 cents. It would be great if E is JCW. But we can only hope. However, it would be great if Wookie and MY will actually announce their relationship instead of getting found out in some sort of scandal.

Guest IrisNatalya

@pnaysurfer84 tq soo much 4 ur confirmation..

Now, I think its confirmed that I need new glasses... :))

Wae? Why is it that someone has to rain on our ChangMin DELULU parade? Wae? I don't want to wake up yet, so please if there is not enough proof that Wookie is dating someone else... Let's not damp the mood of the DELULERs, cause I don't want to check out yet <:-P ;)

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

hi i just wanna calm you you down changminers..i check lovefanstagram and i saw the picture...clearly she's not PMY fan cause i didn't see even just one pic of our lovely and sweetest Minyoung there...about the bracelets they are not the same...the lady that JCW that he was waving at i think is just a regular person....somebody just want to create trouble on confusing us to the real thing...judging on what JCW bahavior with PMY is really clear that she is madly love with our sweetest Minyoung...no doubt...thats it!!

It seems like the two Instagram accounts in question are just fan accounts. The first seems to be a shipper of JCW with another celebrity and the second seems to be a fan of multiple celebrities. Just as we have the freedom to be ChangMiners/Healerities, there are others who will also have the freedom to ship half of our ship with another individual. As such, it is not anything to feel alarmed about and it would be best to avoid creating unnecessary concern over such accounts.

I'll kindly ask now for members here to not share links and photos directing ChangMiners to other ships. If there is ever such a case where there is serious evidence pointing to either half of our ship in a relationship with someone else, then, by all means, share that with us, but baseless speculations only cause needless reactions, which is best avoided here. Thank you.

Guest jchealer

Thank you for all explanation..

And sorry.. I'm sincerely...

I think these all start with my post....

:(

I apologize.. :)

On a much happier thought I'm reposting @mywebfoot GREY FF on our OTP for your enjoyment

P.S not for the faint hearted. Under 18 is NOT allowed.

http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/115907064619/inside-outside

happy reading ;)

D*** it spoilers not working again, whatever