[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

As we all know, they are the OTP of the year. Their chemistry is overflowing, so much that it makes one to ship them in real life. One can always hope, and who knows they will turn their closeness and friendship to another level: dating in real life/ marrying in real life (I know I go too far :P, but never give up on hope).
So lets ship them together :)

1418973332-9-org.jpg

And here he is embracing MY :)  :x

• Like 12

Guest blossomnagr

Joining you guys in shipping this beautiful couple. they look fabulous together.  \:D/ :-h <:-P :x

Thank you @marie67 for making the thread :x
10615510_580597208736974_52847277950348810881634_580597218736973_662163578892551

Guest JCWStalker

Oh nooo I was shipping JCW with....ME!!! lol kidding.. of course I am shipping these two!! they are sooo cuuute together!!! they jjust look good together and especially when JCW looks at her.... 

Dropping by to say Hi~! And hey there chingu @marie67! I may not ship them that much in real life, but I ship their characters in Healer hard enough to turn me into a complete nutcase. :)) :x

This kiss will forever be remembered in my mind's k-drama hall of fame because of its sweetness and meaningfulness:

g9GQHG.gif

(gif borrowed from @jeonghyang)

Thanks for this forum ,, it is so good to have a space to spazz about ori Healer Couple  ;)
 it could be so weird to me to be here because I love Ji Chang Wook with Ha Ji Won and I love so much City Hunter and consider Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young best coupled stars for each other ! ,,, but I am loving this drama so much and love to keep enjoying the moment ^^ "

tumblr_nhfc9pgMfF1qlimgzo1_250.giftumblr_nhfc9pgMfF1qlimgzo5_r1_250.giftumblr_nhfc9pgMfF1qlimgzo8_r1_250.giftumblr_nhfc9pgMfF1qlimgzo2_250.giftumblr_nhfc9pgMfF1qlimgzo3_250.giftumblr_nhfc9pgMfF1qlimgzo6_r1_250.gifcto

• Like 2

Guest JCWStalker

@marie67 lol I like SooShin ..sounds like sushi (minus n). hmmm maybe WookShin (XD) or YoungShinWook, YoungShinSoo , ParkBongShin (XD) I think I am even worse than you

So will go for SooShin?
Or maybe go for their real name? Combining their names:
Ji -- Chang -- Wook ..................Park -- Min -- Young:
JiPark OR ParkJiChangMin OR MinChangWookYoung OR YoungWook
Park -- Bong -- Soo ............Chae -- Young -- Shin
ParkChae OR ChaeParkBongYoung OR YoungBongSooShin OR ShinSoo
So what will it be? :P

• Like 3

Congratulations JCW and PMY! Honestly I didn't expect they would win at all, what with Healer only having 8 episodes as of the moment. Ah, this made me ship Jung Hoo and Young Shin all the more. :x HEALEEEER FIGHTIIIING!

marie67 said: So will go for SooShin?
Or maybe go for their real name? Combining their names:
Ji -- Chang -- Wook ..................Park -- Min -- Young:
JiPark OR ParkJiChangMin OR MinChangWookYoung OR YoungWook
Park -- Bong -- Soo ............Chae -- Young -- Shin
ParkChae OR ChaeParkBongYoung OR YoungBongSooShin OR ShinSoo
So what will it be? :P

i like SooShin too lol.  since we are shipping their characters in Healer drama.

• Like 2