[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

^ Waaaaaaaa @pariG what are u doing? I just woke up and this is what I see when I open my iPad. I miss my boyfriend already :)) I need someone to kiss me like that =)) Damn! This OTP is the best I have seen in a drama in long time. Their skin ship is the BEST! Makes you want to cuddle with ur bf all the time >:) Geez so early in the morning and my mind is already in the gutter :-j

Guest pariG

tianashi said: ^ Waaaaaaaa @pariG what are u doing? I just woke up and this is what I see when I open my iPad. I miss my boyfriend already :)) I need someone to kiss me like that =)) Damn! This OTP is the best I have seen in a drama in long time. Their skin ship is the BEST! Makes you want to cuddle with ur bf all the time >:) Geez so early in the morning and my mind is already in the gutter :-j

@OdankItha I know I saw that video and I thought to myself woow what Wookie did and he was basically in front of them and saw everything. But SIG seems to like JCW, when the other MC mentions JCW he smiled and left his head to look at him and at the end of the awards he came to greet JCW on stage like him saying no hard feeling man :P I'm posting from my phone I will put the pics when I can

@pariG =P~ I think I ...... Hmmmmmm.... Had enough for now =)) can't concentrate to work if I keep watching this very very smexy kiss scene with this two love birds. They are a delight to watch. I bet manager bang is going to post something to contradict our observations. \:D/ It's okay manger bang... We are expecting it :D

@ReemKanabta yeah I saw the "no heart feeling man" vid.. But ottoke uri JCW must be burn inside to see that. My delulu mind say.. After the award he will ask pmy explaination. And maybe he asked her to heal his jealousy?? ;;) ;;)

Guest Eileen531

@ zenit,

The sillier the better works for me.  Love your break down of possibilities. The ig comparison photos with similar backgrounds and similar hand gestures, plus when it's all quiet then Jcw comes out of hiding for his musical.  I actually thought in some pictures his nose looked a little sunburnt. lol.  See we all have our silly ticks. lol.  I agree one thing is for sure they both seem to be glowing and very happy.

Hahaha.......at your..........this is just to exercise the brain and avoid Alzheimer!   So true.

@pariG oh my gosh... My shipper heart to weak for all ur gifs.. And yes me never saw this kind of kiss before.. Thats why for the 1st time in my kdrama history (fyi : I watch kdrama since a long lon time a go) I ship drama couple.

@pariG I definitely never saw such a hot and real kiss like this on TV, not even on Hollywood its so superficial and so ordinary that I don't pay attention to that much. And from the Korean shows I saw till now (which I was like why they kiss like that) I never saw such passion and such reality in the kissing within the two actors involved. BTW I am watching all JCW kissing scenes (still didn't watch all of them) and although they're good but none are as real as this yet

Guest Eileen531

@Odankltha

I remember on Healer thread they jokingly teased you to not become a shipper when you mentioned Jcw and Pmy....lol.   Guess the pull was too strong and it does become harder when you stare look at the kissing gifs over and over.  It's happened to all of us.  Glad you decided not to resist and join in the delulu ship, cuz it's fun. 

Welcome to the other newbies and for those seldom posters when RL permits you to sail with the ship.

Eileen531 said:

@ Noxn,

Thanks for submitting all of the information on our behalf to the Moderators for the Shipper's Contest.

I can't wait till we see the color change.  Now if only I get around to a proper ID picture then I'll be set.

@Frannie8pie,

I love the video you put up and wish it was with English Subs......I'm especially curious to know what the interview lady asked him at 4:00 because a picture of Jin Se-yeon his co-star from Five Fingers appeared and he did that shy laugh that he does. Hmmmm?

@Eileen531 yes.. I even get the famous an ahjumma smack there.... :(( :(( .

I can't resist it anymore.. And happy to come here.

Btw shippers I read this on OH web. What do u think? Do you think this Blind Item talking about our JCW??

Here the blind item

"3. Hallyu star E who is currently enjoying huge popularity in China was recently going to go public with his new relationship but had to find a new timing once media outlet F went forward with the release of the dating scandal of G and H. E and G aren't that close in particular so E is a tad upset about this."

Guest healler

Greeting Changminers,

first time posting here. glad that i meet awesome group of people through drama healer. i've been itching to share my delulu thought, but reading all the discussion here make me feel a bit hesitant that it will sound ridiculous or doesn't make sense to all of u. All posts, gif & video were very amazing and informative for me as Changmin shippers. Been following the thread since forever as a lurker and very thankful to all of you. But cannot hold my delulu thought anymore.

Just wanna share these pic, they did wear the same shirt right?

The picture is from beginning ep 15 before the legendary scene and near the end of ep15.

What are your thoughts Changminers any idea? I dunno why I post this, just can’t keep it to myself anymore. 

:)>-
ps: i'll apologize first if any of u could not click to the link, still learning here. nice meeting all of u. keep up the shippers' heart

Welcome @healler

If you're talking about the grey shirt its SJH's and CYS wears it with his pants in the end of ep 14.

OMO thinking about it PMY was really wearing JCW clothes which he wears a lot OMO :\"> I'm suddenly feeling warm & giddy

• Like 1

Guest jchealer

I found someone post on instagram... shocking me so bad...and i'm shaking now. I don't know how to post picture here..

MOD EDIT: Do not post links directing members to other shipping accounts.

Guest jchealer

Not shocking you?

Aah... just me feel sad about that..

Even not confirm yet and maybe not real.. just...... *I hope.