[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello chingus that are still reading the posts on this ship! We are not able to link IG posts of other people on Soompi forums! Just that people should know though, all of my IG posts have been approved by the owners. I usually ask them since they are chingus on IGs. 
Now onto our guy’s JCW new drama, ‘Backstreet Rookie’ what is this that I am reading on IG that some knetz are asking for cancellations! They must be kidding right?! We all know the details of the drama from the ads and all the information put out before the broadcast, so now what’s the point of going against it. The romance doesn’t begin till the ‘fictionary’ girl is an adult! I believe that they are just threatened by our guy and the drama that it might be better than their bias!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Watch "[RARE BTS CLIPS] Healer ChangMin Couple Love Scenes Mix FMV | Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young" on YouTube

Still down with this ship, his chem with Pmy holds different not as playful as with other costars but really careful and just in awe of her. Who can blame him Pmy is a literal goddess, still remember his heart fluttering interviews about her and her about him. 

:fullofhearts:

Based on the last interaction at the Asian artist awards in 2019 its fair to say they still keep in touch and are comfortable with one another. Even if they are not in a relationship I still hope they can work together, any scraps they send my way I'm down for but something like flower of evil would be amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Chingus

Long time no see, miss you all and miss our couple, still my favorite couple of all times,

Spoiler

came here today after hearing the new news about PMY and the Chairman, whatever is truth, I will be always supportive of her

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveals-actress-park-min-young-dating-bithumb-chairman-kang-jong-hyun/

This also came to my attention and thought it was interesting, since we were 99.9% certin about Changmin a few years ago and knew they might have broken up afterwards

I used to have secret relationships, but not with Park Seo Joon. We never went on dates overseas. If we were secretly dating, why would I post a photo of it online? I wouldn’t have shown any traces, she said. 

Source: https://kbizoom.com/park-min-young-addressed-dating-rumors-with-park-seo-joon-and-confirmed-shes-single-in-an-interview/

Miss you all :fullofhearts:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 2:45 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Hello Chingus

Long time no see, miss you all and miss our couple, still my favorite couple of all times,

Reveal hidden contents

came here today after hearing the new news about PMY and the Chairman, whatever is truth, I will be always supportive of her

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveals-actress-park-min-young-dating-bithumb-chairman-kang-jong-hyun/

This also came to my attention and thought it was interesting, since we were 99.9% certin about Changmin a few years ago and knew they might have broken up afterwards

I used to have secret relationships, but not with Park Seo Joon. We never went on dates overseas. If we were secretly dating, why would I post a photo of it online? I wouldn’t have shown any traces, she said. 

Source: https://kbizoom.com/park-min-young-addressed-dating-rumors-with-park-seo-joon-and-confirmed-shes-single-in-an-interview/

Miss you all :fullofhearts:

Why did they break up ? 

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been watching last 2 dramas because i didn't like her chemistry with the ML.

But she and JCW definitely had very good chemistry here. I've recently rewatched WWWSK and plan to rewatch Healer in the near future.

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 6:06 AM, Bojun said:

Haven't been watching last 2 dramas because i didn't like her chemistry with the ML.

But she and JCW definitely had very good chemistry here. I've recently rewatched WWWSK and plan to rewatch Healer in the near future.

I watched most of her recent dramas but could'nt tolerate any of them, I feel like she should break of this type of character and rom-com alltogether, it's not just her, JCW should too, he only done a musical drama but all others are rom-com also; none was remarkable enough. too bad both have better potentials