[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

As always, just indulge my delulu for a bit :P
An update while abroad? Check. An intimate wave? Check. Looking happy and glowing...and I dare say...in love? Check. FotorCreated_5.jpg

Coincidence or are they secretly communicating...again... :P 
But I guess Wookie hasn't taught Min Young how to film with sound yet. Perhaps in their next lesson... ;)
Side note: I particularly paid attention to Min Young's waving gesture, because although it's rather normal, it immediately reminded me of Wookie :)) He seems to do that kind of wave often...

Guest treasure51

It looked like jcw's vids when h3 was in Bali.

At first I thought she is in Bali too ( just my delulu...together with jcw),

8->

Island, beach, sunset...

Guest Roxie10

Yeah I know the PMY is in Hawaii and JCW was in Bali.

It is just the way they both portrait the ocean view seem like they share the similar alike at least

Annyeooong...

Finally I dare to joint this ship... Honestly its the 1st time I ship drama couple.. Usually I just focus an a male lead. :D:D .. But there are something about this couple that I adore it so much.. Their chemistry so adorable. I watched the kbs drama and I keep thinking that something happen between them. I love how his hand naturally goes to her back after best couple award. Like he leading his woman to a safe place. And read this thread since last night. I saw the best couple gifsat kbs drama award. Something across my mind imidiately... Don't u guys think he walk to close in front of her??? :-? :-? And about ig update... I'm with @autumn93, when I saw his manager ig update I keep wondering where is Wookie... What is he doing... Now seem we got the answer.. He is with his beloved one... 8-} 8-} ..

Ommooo I need to stop my delulu.. Sorry for long post at my 1st post in here.. Keep spazzing chingudeul...

OdankItha said: Annyeooong...

Finally I dare to joint this ship... Honestly its the 1st time I ship drama couple.. Usually I just focus an a male lead. :D:D .. But there are something about this couple that I adore it so much.. Their chemistry so adorable. I watched the kbs drama and I keep thinking that something happen between them. I love how his hand naturally goes to her back after best couple award. Like he leading his woman to a safe place. And read this thread since last night. I saw the best couple gifsat kbs drama award. Something across my mind imidiately... Don't u guys think he walk to close in front of her??? :-? :-? And about ig update... I'm with @aut

Guest pariG

WELCOME ALL NEW SHIPPERS...lets spazz together over changmin love.  .i know we are dellu but wise people like me L-)  :P always say...
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.....ISNT IT :P L-)
88794f93jw1eoja8ow8mmj20hs0hs76d.jpg
one more its little blurred x5U1FgB.jpg

I dont think these  BTS pic posted on this thread.......look at this even behind scene JCW eyes always on PMy....:x :\"> B-)  wookiee  oppa if you next time want PMyssii too look at you only  forgetting the whole world around you....JUST DATE HER DAMN IT   \m/  secretly obviously ;)  go for PINK :-*  romance at least right now....RED after your MS & your marriage with unni minyounshii  ..i dont mind  :P 8-} 
boy dont took so long ...like ajumma said in healer , she is a perfect catch wookie.....run for her...or fly to her :bz

Hello @Odankltha welcome here my friend >:D< you can spazz as much as you want here

@autumn93 I was curious from the first time I saw their IG wondering where J is, if they're dating then it would be logical to spend some time away from SK if you have the chance, Wookie already spent a few days there, PMY can easily check into another private villa with a private beach, spend some time together with Wookie's managers approval I presume, they can cover for him with out any doubt from the rest of the staff, remember how much moody Wookie was since Shangahai and how he was after Bali  (the only problem would be going unnoticed in the AP, but no one did catch PMY at Incheon, smart girl)

;) Lol delulu all the way.

RE KBS awards, JCW is very introvert with stangers clearly shown on his latest fashion appearences, like he just want to get the hell out and it wasn't the least interesting for him to be surrounded with all these actesses (fish out of water), he was just nervous, in the awards he already knows a few but PMY is his recent bright friend who can take him outside his introvert bubble, even with his conversation with Guk Joo after he talked about PMY he kept checking back to her as to get strenght from her presence coz GJ was grilling him alive and PMY has this MY POOR BABY look in her eyes. These gifs are after JCW ALREADY answers the questions regarding PMY

jw5x6.gif his gaze keeps drifting towards her

jw5ze.gif jw60p.gif jw61t.gif jw64r.gif

So ofcourse he would just ignore his presenting partner its not that he's rude its just his nature, and thats why he was so close to PMY in the couple awards she's his anchor here, I just hope that they realise that they're more than that to each other, in her acceptance award speech she was teary and was very emotional and Wookie was so proud of her and felt everything she was saying (remember he also has his doubts and down time regarding acting, that's another similarity between them, and the love they both have for their mothers)

Look here she was looking into Wookie before breaking into a big grin EDIT: (ARGHHHH, the way their gazes keep drifting towards each others is killing me)

jw6ac.gif

jw6n1.gif 

she mentions him here jw6qg.gif jw6on.gif jw6s4.gif

I love all their scenes in the awards and the press con interviews since these show all their interactions outside the drama shooting. 

P.S im rewatching all their BTS again and in BTS 1 PMY was in the garage shooting, and its the first time I see Wookie there, he was sitting with only his beautiful hair showing and she was standing there noding her head and laughing infront of him

jw5rv.gif

• Like 1

Guest treasure51

Delulu mode on:

PMY's instavid:

Left: Hai.. "Call me"

Right: Sarang..

So, that's why no sound on her vid. They communicate with secret code

:D :x

Guest Eileen531

Aloha everyone,
Aloha to you too Minyoung. She is giving the Shaka, hand gesture.  Shaka, brah!  It means  "hang loose" everythng is alright.
So adorable and very similar to changwooks 4 square.

Guest pariG

@reemkanabta @autumn93  awesome analysis about what they were showing unintentionally....they both needed some comfort around people & their little gestures like looking at eachother, giving way , touching back as all being gentleman JCW  & wise partner PMy..they indeed has chemistry which is not easy for us to let it go...
i am watching epi 15 good all i am dreaming about changmin & feeling too much ...i know they are actors but somethings are beyond perfection for actor 
The bus scene:

the look is like lovers look & i just checked BTS pic JCW hands all over PMY to hold her which is not shown in epi..& he just cornered her in that bus....lol like typical lover boy.

The towel scene:

imagehis eyes are all over pmy..if eyes can make personal die....i will say this look is enough to die for....so much into it

The sticky JH scene:

Did you guys notice him pouting here?? Omooo soo cute!
wookiee you need kiss....i am still confused who teased whom here.....lol.....can anyone  explain....is it JCW/pmy

Namjha chingu scene:

@pariG each time I try to keep my self safe from shipping too hard all it takes me to watch the awards or the press con and I dive back in hard to delulu, can't help it and they're not helping

(:|

here he looks at her lips, Lol  8-}

and here I remember @ryko already said a few things back in the old pages and this is also my thought on the matter:

EDIT; I re-uploaded the pics coz they were'nt visible to everyone

after he gives her a big short kiss, PMY thinks its still not over, she's closing her eyes and telting her head lightly to keep the kiss going but he was already moving his lips away and saw her expression

jxqir.gif thats why he was smiling teasingly and PMY notices his naughty smile so she pokes him saying you naught boy in her eyes

jxqkr.gif and pokes him again after his big grin of satisfaction while moving away from him with a strange look in her eyes that I read like: WTH was that I was just feeling!!! and JCW had this look before they ended the scene quickly which said he was charging with aroused emotions

P.S the whole thing wasn't in the scrip it just said he give her a quick kiss and moves away

End of analysis

• Like 2

Guest pariG

@reemkanabta dear deabak i love this kitchen kiss explanation...i am smiling..no i am spazzing......i have stopped long back myself to not ship them....i mean the more i resist myself more i fall in love with them..so i already booked myself on dellu hotel that too presidential suit..... =))
now look at this pic tooLAZ2Wbx.png?1

where was he actually looking..... :P

@pariG WELL I would say he's looking at her ASSETS, remember, he's trying to move her closely to him so he was being extra careful not to let her being uncomfy, you know by trying not to accidently touch or squeeze something forbidden , like the back hug infront of the island where he was about to touch the red zone, hehehehe,

jxqnm.gif

that why he's gazing there u know, he's being extra caring my little naughty bear >:D< :x :P :\">

• Like 2

Thank u chingudeul for the warm welcome...

@ReemKanabta I will love to spazz in here. I'm done with my all my effort to avoid this thread, eventh I still full support this thread for shipper contest. Can't hold it anymore... ;);)

And so agree with u at the KBs awards his gazed always drifting toward her. And the kitchen kiss, theiy flirting each other. I cant see the images in ur post. But that scene keep playing on my mind.

I love ur analysis about that scene cause is that what I feel when I watch it.. I even put that kiss as my fav kiss.

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus!Good evening all! All endless optimism in everything!April 8 in the morning we lit updating our beautiful sweet girl solar PMY, very great happiness to see her so happy and blooming, and I'm sure we all feel happy that these emotions are usually always gives only the love of a special person as the brightest unforgettable paint in life is what brings a wonderful sense love.Now we are all looking forward to the update handsome JCW, I think it will be 2-3 days or even maybe tomorrow as a wise tactic of our sweet lovebirds ChangMin always make synchronous movements in their updates but on different days, I believe that at the moment it is right and so they can be fully in their particular wonderful world of love are happy, because even after the end of the Healer, as we see our Beautiful Perfect ChangMinJCWPMY follow their dream of visiting the island and I believe that the joint happiness ChangMin can be divided into its secluded island, now I see what really went Healer drama in real life, even that both our sweet lovebirds JCWPMY did upgrade (though at different times) island thus showing that their dreams are located always in sync, and even Healer after they remember about it.Once as a bright flash memory recall important words our amazing SJN,when she asked an important question could the JH and YS visit their island,and she said let's ask them why then now I'm sure that all this is about the island has a huge meaning for our ChangMin in real life and our wise romantic writer Healer SJN knows about it,and then I also still remember the words interview after Healer,that said,our beautiful goddess PMY,that even as an actor she hopes that the two can be happy together because both have experienced a lot of difficulties in life (apparently meaning the past difficulties both of them), and so now I see these words has a deeper meaning than before because I understand that in addition to the characters JH and YS,possible in these important lines were laid and a real sense for our charming ChangMin to continue in real life as possible in all of these words express what in Korea is very difficult to build relationships and have a bunch of reasons that prevent them at the moment but this it is hoped that it will be possible (Actually, I think after reading every word of our interview with beautiful sweet  ChangMinJCWPMY,You can link together their words and finding the right real meaning of all that happens between them in their love story, waiting for new tips on their updates for your thoughts, but for now we are just happy from what we see of our doves radiant and cheerful always seemed to love gave new wings to both of them and I feel that the reason for it is in this!Great Beautiful ChangMiners-Healerites family,thank you for always share all your wise thoughts and feelings to our special ChangMin Couple and thank you for all the amazing wonderful and unforgettable daily updates ChangMin sweet!Love you all amazing Chingus, hugs to all! :x <:-P =D> >:D< :-bdLove, admiration, support, daily faith in destiny and dreams for our Beautiful Best Perfectly Happy ChangMin Couple!Our ChangMin couple the most beautiful, most charming, most natural and most harmonious throughout, so with every new awakening of the day we'll wait only true happiness in your eyes, everything else we clearly feel!We feel your meeting was predicted heaven! You are like two angels that symbolize the pure sense of the big love!
My beautiful woman my diamond,my special woman is my island!
n5sx2395i0m6.jpg
p8m5f3ey4eqa.jpg
4w8benfzv0x3.jpgbf8rd38lzaod.png
0s3bkjblmg10.gif
Cr:Tracy.BaiduBeautiful Destiny happy Couple ChangMin,Fighting! :x <:-P :)>-

• Like 1

@pnaysurfer84 Done, sis. :)

I already submitted the final list for the Shippers' Contest. We can expect some color changes soon!

Also, I would like to apologize to the ones who own the following e-mails:

lidyasss17@gmail.com
healerite_aomochida@gmail.com
nayanageorge295@gmail.com

I'm afraid it might be too late. I tried to hold off the submission as much as I can to wait for some more PMs, but the mods needed the list asap. Really sorry.

Idk if there was something wrong with the form. For some reason, there were blank spaces in place of where entries were supposed to be.

@AnsOlga I can't stop staring at the B&W gif in your siggy (with a goofy grin). :)) For a sec there I thought it was a different scene altogether, but then it dawned me that it's the kitchen kiss, but backwards.

Now I have this sudden irrepressible urge to watch all Healer kiss scenes again. Backwards this time. And in slow-mo. Anything, just to savor them even more.  8-}