[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest charliew

rachelpark26 said: pnaysurfer84 said: @rachelpark26, wait...are they (GE and Wookie) conspiring on something? hahaha! I remember when GE released those Healer BTS from Episode 15 because of the Kissing controversy. Maybe GE is telling us that he is keeping in touch with new (and old) friends through Kakaotalk.

The pictures below and other ones were released the day after JCW talked about the kissing scenes from his previous musical Thrill Me in an IV in HK.
The pics were taken when MY was really experiencing fatigue and the meds she was taking for her cold totally just kicked in. The director told her to just go ahead and sleep. Part of the whole duration of the 10 minute beginning of Ep. 15 was shot when MY was sleeping HAHAHA!!! Look how much care Wookie took to not wake her up. lol!

credits to Glorious Entertainment

RE: Shippers' Contest

Hello, it's me again. :)>- There are only 3 e-mail addresses left without their corresponding Soompi usernames. Again, please PM me asap. I'm planning to submit the list tomorrow or the day after that. :D

lidyasss17@gmail.com
healerite_aomochida@gmail.com
nayanageorge295@gmail.com

Thanks!

Guest diamonda

hii guys...do u remember the pic that MY friend deleted it..one fan found some similary from that pic...JW and MY hat is similar 

Guest diamonda

and if u see this pic u can see the hat that yesterday JW wear and the hat that PM wear in that deleted pic  is similar?taken-by=lala_maretino

Guest AnneVarattha

As for some here questioned about how will they call each other, if Changmin are really dating or in the state of getting to stick with each other <3

As reference from Yuri SNSD's article when she dated younger man, She said

'He was mature and like an oppa. At first he called me noona, and later he started to call me Yuri."

Well, I think there is no boundary in age gap keke, They might awkwardly call each other as 'Minyoung-ah' 'Changwook-ah'  :P:P:P 

Credit Yuri's article: allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/girls-generations-yuri-talks-about-her-experience-dating-a-younger-man

Guest Eileen531

@ReemKanabta said,
Ah him hugging her in bed with no shirt and MY only in her bra is a wishful dream I had watching ep 15 

Maybe that is why they had him keep the beater on because then Minyoung would have to be less dressed too.

Guest Voilla_amore

aah...all those talk makes me sleepy.....but...where is my other pillow ?.....where is she ?....

tumblr_nmd59ogkAT1uq8pi2o1_500.gif
anyeong......

38805245.4.jpg

ParkMinYoung_anan_071102_01.jpg?t=119553G6aD530odQE.jpghe he he.....Mr & Mrs Healer....
all pics cr to owner

It has been a while I posted here~ kkkabout their clothes in E15 bed scene.. I think another reason is because if they showed more skin, they would not been able to hide their reddened faces because of shyness  :\">ahahaha
Anyways my delulu just revealed its fortune teller talent!It said about 3 years later we'll see a pic of changmin in airport going to their honeymoon ;))ruru7_zpstwiet9qd.jpg
=))

My delulu is just appeared automatically every time I see PMY and JCW pic, either separately or together! XD

My younger sister has finished watching Healer recently.. I knew she likes it since I heard her squee-ing over JCW and she said that it's awesome..Just now I saw JCW pic as her cell-phone walpaper.. and I thought, "ahh now she has became his fans"But after that, the first thing I said to her was "Why did you keep other woman's boyfriend' pic as your wallpaperr? :-j  "As she likes Healer, I thought maybe she also has changmin shipper soul like me, so I added, "They are really dating quietly, you know?! kkkk"Her reaction was this :-O  and this  :((   . Something I had never expect before! She was selfshipping with JCW! LOL! XD. fyi my sister is 16 y.o.When I learn about her selfshipping I was  :)) :)However it made my shipper soul more excited   >:)  !! Me: "It was so obvious they like each other.. at the press-con, interview together when promoted healer!"and then I opened changmin thread, it happened to be a pic about PMY hat that was simillar with JCW's..Me: "look, this is a pic of her wearing JCW hat with her friend. Her friend uploaded this pic in ig but then deleted it! that was because PMY asked her to! she didn't want people know her relationship with JCW or suspicious!"My sister: "wth... :(  but in interview he said it just his acting skill has improved, he also added that before he also has been rumored with his co-star in his previous saeguk drama and it was not true!"Me: "ahh HJW? Beside as co-stars and work relationship, their closeness was caused by their noona-dongsaeng feel. HJW just saw him as dongsaeng, JCW also just saw her as noona! Look, even her younger brother is 4 years older than JCW. kkkk"My sister: "So with PMY is for real?!"Me: "Yeess~ they are so cute together, right?!" *I was trying to impose shipper soul to her*  :))My sister: =(( =(( =((Me: "you must have not yet watch healer BTS, right? and KBS Drama Award.. and the fancam.. and their interviews.. and the DVD commentary teaser! It was sooo obvious!" LOL XDMy sister: "Nope.. not yet.. =((   "Me: "watch it! you have to! those BTS were so cute.. mostly the obvious clues were from JCW behaviors!" ahahahaI was about to show her the BTS but I stopped as I was a lit bit pitied her when she said, "No!! I don't wanna be more brokenhearted  =((  " :)) :)) Me: "why your reaction like that?! They looked perfect together, and what's wrong with them being in relationship for real?!"My Sister: "it just meant they were unprofessional when they made the drama! They put on their real feeling while acting!"Me: "putting on real feeling has nothing to do with being unprofessional! (this kiddo!) They simply has fallen in love with each other! What's wrong with falling in love?!"My sister:  :(   "ok, I'll watch the BTS later.. where could I find it?"

Aigoo my naive sister.. :))thanks to her I had fun with my delulu  :P  ! you know.. reaction of someone who think your delulu is reality... made satisfying feel for shipper soul! It's like "ahh so my delulu is indeed rational so that also meant it isn't impossible"   =))
Maybe after she watch all changmin vids, I would tell her that it just my delulu..or maybe she would just realize it when she tells her friends (who also watched healer) about it.. unless her friends are as naive as her! XDDImagine her friends reaction if they are as naive as my sister!  =))I guess her friends are also selfshipping with JCW!  =))

Guest Voilla_amore

The Things you do....only when you fallen in Love......aaahhh....Kakaotalk ?hm....Yaa...Bang Chi Gu Shii......are we still talking about Winning Eleven game  ?....Jinja ?

The Best Kakaotalk Pose Ever !!!
yzkIRhrPr1A.jpg
while you were not filming with me pose.......
tumblr_nmd4w9Q1X21tuj76io1_500.jpg
when Im away from you.........
tumblr_nlyhtomwmw1tuj76io1_500.jpg
While waiting fot boarding.....
tumblr_nlgoazOksp1tuj76io4_500.jpg
while doing some event .....
I believes there are many of those weird pose.....Winning Eleven ?.....Jinja ?well....I don't think so...