[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest charliew

Did you guys see the way he looks at her?? I love this picture  :x
I think this song called "Lost in Your Eyes" its a perfect song for ChangMin MV.

CCLwN2hUwAAhvsc.jpg

Guest Eileen531

@ charlieW,

LMAO, you know what's gonna happen.  hehe.  @ nicesmile, to be so young and innocent again.

Thanks @ ReemKanabta or should I say merci.  No I have no language skills but one. I figured you might ask. lolol.  Off to the grey side.

@ healler said,   reading all the discussion here make me feel a bit hesitant that it will sound ridiculous or doesn't make sense to all of u.    Oh you don't have to worry about that, a lot of us (mostly me) make no sense and we like it like that.  The more the delulu the better as I said before...... silly or not so silly works for us all.  Welcome aboard!

The grey sweater that Cys borrowed from SJH's closet....hehe.....you are correct Sjh did wear it the next night to sleep as we saw him wake up in the morning with the sunlight in his eyes and when he pushed the white cover down we could see it was the same one Cys had on the night of of....well you know....lol

Guest Voilla_amore

The Staring contest continued.....................The intense look are really spot on.......especially Uri Ji Sem...
well, we all know about all his loving eyes ?
Nowwe look into PMY eyes...she really carefully guarding her eyes....but it doesn't mean we couldnt see it right ?
tumblr_ni5945Uplu1taa1z6o1_500.gif

Her EYes since presscon....1476090_483663218439729_1438276873975422

she got her soft look.......tumblr_ng1xu1fJya1r0wxpbo1_500.jpg

11055852_660407990753404_1697108175_n.jp

his eyes and her laughing...B5iVXgHCIAEAvP4.jpg

we can see in here.....tumblr_nijz0xmT0S1tkfqloo6_250.gif

her eyes....tumblr_nijz0xmT0S1tkfqloo3_250.gif

d1950697gw1ep991wpqngg206t06eh2d.gif

The way she kissing him back.....whoaa....are they acting or just.....he he he......93ccf3adjw1ep4m9o9gerg209506hu11.gif

her body leaning into him....unconsciously
4555648.jpg?w=600&h=369

their head....
201412161246312510_1.jpg?w=350&h=200&cro

Carefull.....they watching us.......
tumblr_ni3s90pvp51svbn7go2_400.gif

makes me curious....are they already so close before ?hm...I bet, they already close enough and maybe the strong attraction make it easier.Presscon is done after they done some filming.....ussually a 3 or 4 episode already in their belt.....Their first filming around October 1st and began airing on December 8th......They sign the contract around August, and with all the 1st reading to the adjustment of character with the writer, after in KBS, they doing it with the writer, both of them......hm.....
See ?........This couple makes me do the calculation of attraction and closeness .........geez.....the things you do to me Changmin Ah......

NB : for all ....those pics in instagram, well....the former miss K is ussually been rumour with every hunk in SK. Let say like this....nobody save from her.....I mean, she really want to be an actress, but since her debut into drama doesn't succeed, do, sometimes that their way .....make a gossip.....( coz' better been gossippin and have a news about you, other than nothing at all....)
Anyway...All, I have to go to China for some festival filming....so, take care when Im away...If I can, maybe I will trying to peeping someting about our Changminers there....hehehehe
Captain, don't let the ship sinking....and you all ( @PariG,@Pnaysurfer, @Charliew, @Eileen...and many others......) keep our ship saling smoothly away.....
All pics cr to owner

waking up in the morning and saw so many new posts... I'm sure there are juicy news here... lol!

anyway, I went to see the pictures that was supposed to bring out my curiosity ...and the answer is NOT! Healerites and ChangMIners have trained eyes to spot the flaws... these are just delusional fans who wanted to start rumors...the pictures were not even close, so nothing to worry and beside Ji Sem has better things to do than being linked to this person (sorry just got my bias mode on)

Guest mynetid

To dear CHANGMINers....
100X "Awesome" for all your posts...  really enjoy and love reading them all..
Our gorgeous CHANGMIN... what are you both doing now ??
oie_1041946XDBxujVn_zpsjhi3pn9x.gifoie_ZNRskw8Ia7ka_zpshywdfcp7.gif
cre: original owners.

@blossomflower22 @healler welcome to the thread ... hope you share your delulu thoughts the same way as we do ... as i would say, daydreaming is free ... this is a fun and happy ship ... again welcome to the club!

@frannie_8pie we are the luckiest shippers on earth. Who can denied that looks.

From the first time I ship them. I always had this feeling. "They r not just an ordinary drama couple". Either they r real or they r so good in acting.

Guest mynetid

Enjoy this ==>  http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0vvssoSaDb4/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
a compilation of our couple's sweet moments ..
AND I like  the song used
1) "JYJ-CHAJATTA -( Found You)" -OST of Sungkyunkwan Scandal
2) The lyric ..
***********************--------
--------
Found you my love,The person I’ve been searching for
I want to share a heated embrace with you
Stay still and close your eyes
So I can kiss you on the lips

I love you, it’s you who I love
Found you
The one person I’ll keep by my side
Thank you
For coming to me..

9a46dcda81cb39dbbecaae31d3160924aa1830d5
cre: Healer Baidu

PMY-sshi... hope you already FOUND the one person that will stay beside, protect and love you...

:)) @mjang .. you can think whatever... it is free anyway just like @cmoirae2 said.... daydreaming is free ... this is a fun and happy ship .
Happy Shipping @ ALL..:\">

looks like we can start putting together a compilation of a changmin soundtrack ... here are my 3 of my favorite songs that remind me of changmin ...

A Very Special Love -

looks like they used moru moru island as backdrop

Perfect Two -

this is cute albeit some lines were taken literally ...

We Could Be In Love -

another cute cartoon mv, reminds me of changmin :-)

i wish i knew how to make a changmin mv with this music but i don't have the skill :-( 

Guest treasure51

Park Min Young changed her instagram picture. She is so lovely.. .

Happy shipping ladies...

Edited: she is still in Hawaii?? Where is Ji sem? No news abt him. I hope he is alright after that stage accident. Or maybe he follows someone to somewhere ??

:-? :-?